Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
i seriously like the way hina had described a mother. every point was amazing and ahmer was right there he should get some sense and finally say he wants to marry hina😡
hira loves hina alot she consider her above her mom😳 omg ahmer and hina was having an eyelock😳 hina is latoo over ahmer she has fallen in love completely.
576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

i seriously like the way hina had described a mother. every point was amazing and ahmer was right there he should get some sense and finally say he wants to marry hina😡
hira loves hina alot she consider her above her mom😳 omg ahmer and hina was having an eyelock😳 hina is latoo over ahmer she has fallen in love completely.

@blue: who will not...with such a caring, loving, soft spoken and gentleman

.Shiva. thumbnail
omg hina was so nervous when she was about to tell her feelings to ahmer😆 he burst all her happiness in one go😡 poor girl her heart is broken.
576281 thumbnail
Thank God Hina knows that Ahmer is trying to run away from her making Maheen as an excuse...At least that misunderstanding is not there...Pheww!
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

@blue: who will not...with such a caring, loving, soft spoken and gentleman

yes true he is a true gentlemen but i hate it how he broke hina's heart look at the poor girl she is crying and fainted due to so much stress.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

omg hina was so nervous when she was about to tell her feelings to ahmer😆 he burst all her happiness in one go😡 poor girl her heart is broken.

He ruined my most anticipated scene 😆
576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

He ruined my most anticipated scene 😆

He did not ruin it but increased the stakes even more by building the tension up...😉...We are going to love the actual confession scene...
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Thank God Hina knows that Ahmer is trying to run away from her making Maheen as an excuse...At least that misunderstanding is not there...Pheww!

someone has brains shukar hai 😃
576281 thumbnail
I swear, for everytime Maheen called Hina 'yateem' if someone gave a penny to that buaji she would have been rich and never have to work in that home again...

And look at her reaction when Ahmer started taking about 'shaadi'...like she has been stung by a bee or something...yuck!
576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

someone has brains shukar hai 😃

She is indeed a sensible girl and not the regular bechari 'just walk all over me' type girl...