Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Looks like the fall and catch scene from OST is from Ahmer & Maheen wedding preparation. Her true colors will only be out in the second last episode or even last episode.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
TBH...Ahmer is a grown man. He sees his daughter is content with hina, he is in love with her, Hina is good person therefore he should confess but hes keeping quiet. which is so irritating.

Maheen just keeps getting annoying as the episodes go on.
576281 thumbnail
Missed sharing my views here with you all as I was away for a couple of weeks...:)
Tum mere kya ho is getting better and better by the episode in terms of the relationship between the central characters...I especially loved the latest episode as it was totally about Ahmer, Hina and Hira...Moreover, Maheen is clearly loosing her grip over Ahmer which is a good thing...

I am fully enjoying this peaking tension between Ahmer and Hina...and I don't want Ahmer to confess yet as that means there won't be anything to look forward to after that...Either they will destroy the story with Ahmer doubting Hina and crazy things like that or they will end the show...Right now I am liking the flow and the characters and want it to go on for a few more episodes...This show actually has a wafer thin plot but its all about the emotions and chemistry between the central characters which is where we have a winning combination...Both Mikhail and Sajal are doing such a tremendous job that they have breathed life into the characters that they were playing...The subtle expressions and eye locks that they share conveying so much to the viewers without any profound dialogs shows what a tremendous job they are doing...I am simply enjoying these little little things...

When Hina refuses to come back its clearly evident in her eyes how much she wants to go back with Ahmer if only he asks some more...And Ahmer knows it too...but he is scared to ask her some more and make her believe that he cares for her...I think by this episode Ahmer kind of knows that Hina likes him...The nice and considerate human in him isn't able to think of Hina as a wife of a widower with a child...Especially because now he loves her so much and wants the best for her...Also he is scared that Hina feels obligated to take care of him and his daughter because of the favors that he did to him...He needs an assurance from Hina that her happiness is in being with him and his daughter...Until then, I don't think he will be able to say anything...So Hina really has to step up and say more than just getting angry at him and leaving his house...

Can't wait for the next episode...Hina refuses Mustaquim's hand which will make Ahmer think that she is doing it because of the obligation she feels towards him and his daughter so he will try to free her by proposing to Maheen...I bet Hina will be the one who will confess her feelings first...That is the only way for Ahmer to know that he is the one that can make Hina happy...
Edited by cricketfan1 - 8 years ago
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I'm just loving Hina and Ahmer together! They are so much in love but yet to confess!
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
I'm looking forward to the fall & catch scene. 😃
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
^ When are we ever gonna get them, man?? I've been waiting for them since day one.. 😕
mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
really looking forward to today's episode, today Hina wld be on the verge of proposing to Ahmer but he'll ruin everything!😭 but story wld get more intense then, n i really like this type of intensity btw couples who love each other but can't express it, i really wish that their actions speak for thems n both realize that they love each other!
576281 thumbnail
Oh my...after a long time I found a show which I like to watch again and again...I lost count of how many times I watched last week's episode...And each time I falling more and more in love with Ahmer...He is such an amazing person...and I am sure Mikhail's wonderful acting is what has made Ahmer so lovable...
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Just watched the episode. Stupid Maheen will now take advantage over the soon to be husband thing just to humiliate Hina.
I think Ahmer should tried to look into her daughter happiness too if a kid isn't happy with certain people being there mother/Father that single parent shouldn't forced them to accept.
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
like seriously fake engagement of ahmer and psychom🤢she is crazy or what. gosh.

i like hina's bedroom scene