Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Saw the precap and one scene from OST is coming up I think Ahmer told Hina he is going to married Maheen in the last part.
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes I just saw it too. i guess the flower scene is coming up
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
didn't watch the episode yet going to watch it now
.Shiva. thumbnail
the episode was not that great. hina came back home for hira just like i thought so.

i am tired of ahmer acting like a 2 years old kid. he loves hina yet won't confess it, someone else likes her he doesn't like that, he cannot love her nor cannot let her go. i hope he burst out and confess his entire feelings to hina. the show is slow again for me.

i am so glad hina told her friend not to wait for her. she clear the air. she knows what she wants and won't stop herself from getting it. basically ahmer will tell hina he is going to get engaged with psychom for hira's sake hina will have a heartbreak.

so the flower scene will be of the engagement preparation. i am seriously fed up of psychom all over the place. she is so irritating i hope she suffers like hell. her husband needs to come and tell ahmer how sick she is who does not even care about her son.'

one positive thing is hina will not marry anyone else.

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Things needs to pick up as the show is about to reach it's end
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Didn't watch it yet... so no confession this week either... It seems this show will be more than 22 episode.
I don't want they rush the show at end.
I want at least two episode full of Ahmer and Hina's love scenes ❤️
.Shiva. thumbnail
i didn't like the episode that much. maybe b/c i was expecting little more then what i got. next week will be full of drama hina might get heartbroken when ahmer will tell he is going to marry psychom. gosh i am tired of psychom winning and her plotting.
mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
'hira aur AAP ko aapna samajh bethi thi' who wants a confession after this silent yet impactful acceptance of love!😳 Is Ahmer blind who can't see what is he for her n she for him?!😒 No he isn't blind infact he knows everything but can't accept it!
'woh tumhara ghar hai' But ahhh this ahmer always hides his true feelings in his twisted yet enlightening sayings! I so wanted him to fight with her for her but Yea 'Tum Mere Kya Ho'😆
But she came back on her own, i just love this girl n her spontaneous decisions n actions!😆
Ohh yea i loved ahmer n hina's eyelock after 'Mrs' wala scene!😳😆
i don't know y but i liked todays epi, but precap is scary! i think ahmer gonna say to hina that he'll marry that maheen n then hina wld be left heart broken! Awww my Hina!😭 Ya Allah plz Ahmer ko akal de de!!

Edited by mrym_rauf - 8 years ago
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Slow episode.. I seriously don't understand what Ahmer wants. It's clear to everyone by now that he loves Hina.. He doesn't want her to leave the house. He knows she loves him too.. But he doesn't want to marry her himself. What is his problem?!
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I loved the epi in the sense it had more of Ahmer-Hina to it and their scenes even it means them looking at each other r such a good watch,and then there was Mustakeen who made me laugh with his rishta attempt ,this guy has no life beyond rishta making but what was nice was Ahmers reactions and expressions to Mustakeen's rishta tales like when he said no one can love Hina like he does and the look on Ahmer's face was priceless😆...that whole bit between the two had me lolling bec of the way Ahmer reacted🤣

Precap -Ahmer is going to ruin my most awaited scene from the OST😭