http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4031925&TPN=41&#p131587984
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

this is awesome👏
.Shiva. thumbnail
i cannot wait till this week. hina is out and ahmer is very tensed. i want their confession to be awesome and not cold
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I have a feeling we won't see a confession this week. Like the precap showed Ahmer found her, and then he left her there and was walking around in deep thought.. If we do get a confession, it might be right at the end of the episode. Can't wait to watch it..

One thing is certain, whenever we finally get the confession, it will be intense. I mean, Ahmer's mental state will be pulling him in different directions. He loves her, but feels like he is not right for her. If she confesses to him first, he will feel hope, but at the same time he will think she's too young, and she's making an impulsive decision. so he'll feel responsible, and try to talk her out of it.. I'm really interested to see how they'll play this out..
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing caps Shiva..
Mikaal is the perfect fit for the character. I'm so loving Ahmer's character. He is so cool...
I love Hina... can't wait for the confession scene, and Maheen's get caught scene too!
.Shiva. thumbnail
thank you

yes i want the show to become more interesting. i think hina will come back but how or when no idea. remember the flower scene of AH and he catches her it is still not aired yet
.Shiva. thumbnail
i think ahmer flip out that way is b/c he is really frustrated with himself. he cannot tolerate hina being around that guy and top of it her marriage proposal is seriously getting to him. he cannot confess nor let her go. i have high exception of their confession if it was indian drama it would have been dramatic and just the way i wanted it but i hope i get better then that in this show
Neel_M thumbnail
Yeah, I guess flower scene will be before confession.
I feel like Ahmer handle Hina like a very fragile expensive jewel..aww their love for each other seems more interesting due to the age difference!
.Shiva. thumbnail
yes that is the best thing. he is very mature and she is also mature. she is not shame to love a man older then her age group. she is proud to have ahmer in her life.

she said something like after falling in love with him she feels beautiful or something.
Neel_M thumbnail
Yeah, she said something like that..I'm loving their other than usual love story!