Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
AHHH the dissapointment on hina and ahmers face about the suprise party was soo cutee.. and the gift scenee .. really liked itt..

Hina is quiet etc but really think she is strong and does not go against her will :) and questioning ahmer about their relationship
great choice too leave the house..now Ahmer will go into the realisation mode
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I agree she did the right thing by leaving the house because Ahmer is finding too much excuse for Maheen behavior. Why should Hina stay at his place only to be insulted by his so called friend?
I think Ahmer went too overboard today with how he behave with both Hira & Hina seems like he is slowly falling into Maheen trap.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Thanks for the caps Shiva :)
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Freebies

Word Count: 1

Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Feel like the pace has slowed down a bit. Ahmer is not moving anywhere in his feelings. Hina doesn't speak out. Maheen continues to be evil, and Ahmer continues to take her side. I didn't understand where his reaction to Hira came from. He just exploded.

Loved the birthday gift scene. I'm glad Hina left. Maheen keeps making her feel like a freeloader. And keeps saying she's causing Hira to become spoilt. Why should she constantly take all this crap?

Can\'t see where this is going in terms of how Hina will come back to the house. from the precap,, felt like A|hmer gave up too easily.. Let's see..
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
this show needs to pick up it's pace. i want ahmer to say something next week then just bow his head. hina keep asking him the same question and she deserves an answer beside she is his responsibility. i hope she does not go back till psychom is out of that house. ahmer needs to stand up to his feelings after next week since hina is very hurt that she won't step into that house even for hira.
.Shiva. thumbnail

Word Count: 0

.Shiva. thumbnail
i want some intensity where ahmer goes crazy missing hina. he calls her, calls her but she does not pick up. he goes to her house and they have heated argument and hina pours her heart out. i want a hug from AH
cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Word Count: 0

Midnightsorrow thumbnail