Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
I'm pretty sure the ring thing is Mustaqim's dream. I don't think he's going to get any bhao from Hina at all..
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
So I saw the epi and boy o boy this M&M duo are such a pain in diff respect and Maheen has all these choiced words for Hina but what better is she ?saara din she sits at home and schemes and is farik why doesnt she do something she is fit to scheme but not work and Ahmer why he gives her so much benefit of doubt ...he does see flashes of her maliciousness and yet tries to cover up for it ...but I loved Hina today for her direct question to Ahmer as well as shutting up Maheen later on. As for Ahmer when he is with Hina he becomes such a delectable man ,Mikaal's voice modulation in that bedroom scene was so yummm a bit of sexiness mixed with loads of sweetness😳

Precap - I liked the jhatka Ahmer got with Hina ki shaadi proposal rest all bakwaas🤣
Edited by -RD- - 8 years ago
..Bebolove.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey guyss
Am new on this thread...loving the show..
Meekal fan here
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
ahmerhina vm

http://vimeo.com/153567134

saw the episode really liked how hina said i am not yours either and ahmer had that look like don't ever say that. ahmer is so heartbroken to see hina with mustiken, he was so sad when he saw the flower in his house and had fb of mustiken. the daughter he never ignored or left today he left the room despite his daughter being there. he is really upset that someone else is coming near hina. he is burning inside yet won't go to hina and tell he loves her and there hina does not even care about anyone but ahmer. she is also confused how and what to tell ahmer. she always get's nervous when she is around ahmer. hina has nailed it she told how lucky she is to have the love of ahmer, hira and nani.

the precap: lol what a joke hina is going to marry that guy🤣 another joke hina all giggling and putting her hands up so mustiken can put the ring on her finger. hina cannot do that, she rather cut her fingers off then get engaged to someone else. the girl cannot stop blushing whenever she sees ahmer and only thinks about him.

..Bebolove.. thumbnail

wow☺️

Word Count: 1

..Bebolove.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

ahmerhina vm

saw the episode really liked how hina said i am not yours either and ahmer had that look like don't ever say that. ahmer is so heartbroken to see hina with mustiken, he was so sad when he saw the flower in his house and had fb of mustiken. the daughter he never ignored or left today he left the room despite his daughter being there. he is really upset that someone else is coming near hina. he is burning inside yet won't go to hina and tell he loves her and there hina does not even care about anyone but ahmer. she is also confused how and what to tell ahmer. she always get's nervous when she is around ahmer. hina has nailed it she told how lucky she is to have the love of ahmer, hira and nani.

the precap: lol what a joke hina is going to marry that guy🤣 another joke hina all giggling and putting her hands up so mustiken can put the ring on her finger. hina cannot do that, she rather cut her fingers off then get engaged to someone else. the girl cannot stop blushing whenever she sees ahmer and only thinks about him.

Hey shiva
I think its Mustakim's dream of putting a ring on hina😕
I hope its a dream🥱
..Bebolove.. thumbnail

ahmerhina vm

OMG i loved the vmmm☺️
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
hey bebolove thanks and yep it's his dream nothing else.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It's a dream sequence for sure. Even Ahmer proposing to Maheen is a dream.
..Bebolove.. thumbnail

hey bebolove thanks and yep it's his dream nothing else.

Hopefully
And how many episodes are there gonna be?
I think only 2 or 3 are left..😭