Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: prc_fan1

^
Have you seen any of the movie versions of Daddy Long Legs? Which version is best? I want to watch it. Or is the novel better?

The only movie versions in English I could find were a silent version from 1919 and a musical version with Fred Astaire and Leslie Caron. Decided against watching that because it diverted a lot from the story. I really liked the novel, and I'm reading the sequel now. Haven't seen the Korean or Japanese versions. The stories are different to the original. Didn't want to ruin the story in my head. 😊
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The female version of the title song is so smoothing. 👍🏼
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Echofades

The female version of the title song is so smoothing. 👍🏼

I know right! I lovee the OST of this show❤️
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
The OST scenes were magical indeed but they shown some great scenes in the show too I was disappointed in a way when most the scenes didn't turn out as I thought they show but it's fine. Minus Maheen & Hina classmate I love all the characters in this show even Maheen husband and Son scenes are emotional & a good watch.
As for Maheen who doesn't give a crap that her son is laying in a hospital. I can't help for fell sympathy for both the father and the son, The husband is a very good man but she's portraying him so bad just to gain Ahmer sympathy. I can't wait for her true face to get reveled and Ahmer kicking her out of his life and the husband getting full custody of the son. Maheen doesn't deserves ay of these good people in her life.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The OST of this show is just fabulous splly the rockish feel that it has and it fits so well with Ahmer-Hina scenes just lifts them to another level IMO.
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

The OST of this show is just fabulous splly the rockish feel that it has and it fits so well with Ahmer-Hina scenes just lifts them to another level IMO.

I so agree with you. The OST of this show seriously heightens the romance.
Love your siggy btw..Aimen & Haider are LOVE❤️ loved each & every scene between them.
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail

Can't wait for today's episode!
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Ahmer shouting at Maheen is the best start to the episode ever!
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
I saw half of it only part 1 and 2 uploaded on YT. Yet to see the last part.
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
The full version is up on dramas online.

Why are they making Ahmer look so stupid? Seriously, he's an intelligent guy, and yet he can never see through Maheen's shit..