Missed last few epis
How is this show going
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Missed last few epis

How is this show going

Its going good Abby.. Bas there is too much of Maheen in some episodes.
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
It's moving forward, but the pace has really slowed down.. And way too much Maheen!
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJtDMI5UqhE[/YOUTUBE]

I was just re-watching the OST & it makes me really angry because a lot of the scenes from the OST that have been shown in the episodes were clearly not as good. The shots in the OST were so much better!
Like the blindfold scene..Ahmer's initial jump & the way he got startled when she touched him & their laughter after she takes off the blindfold.. was edited out. It was one of my favourite scenes from the OST😭
That scene when he walks towards her & she is in yellow dress..i know they slowed down his walk but still it looked so much more classier than when it aired in the episode.
Or even when Ahmer sits on the bench with the painful expression in the beginning..that angle & shot was totally omitted from the previous episode.

I hope they don't do the same for the other scenes.
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Missed last few epis

How is this show going

Its going good, Abby. Sajal & Mikaal's chemistry is so freaking good.
The pace is a little slower than the initial episodes & there is way too much of Kiran Haq at times but other than that the Ahmer/Hinna scenes are BEAUTIFUL😳
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bibliobibulus

I'd never heard of it before.. I'm going to start reading it tonight.. The description sounded really sweet. Will check out the movie(s) as well. Seems like there are a lot of versions! 😆

Just read the story. Very sweet, more of a YA story than a romance. In the style of Little Women or the Anne of Green Gables series. But really sweet. Decided not to watch the movie (Fred Astaire version) because it departed considerably from the book, which I really liked, and I didn't want to ruin the story in my head.. :)
Edited by Bibliobibulus - 8 years ago
576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bibliobibulus

Just read the story. Very sweet, more of a YA story than a romance. In the style of Little Women or the Anne of Green Gables series. But really sweet. Decided not to watch the movie (Fred Astaire version) because it departed considerably from the book, which I really liked, and I didn't want to ruin the story in my head.. :)

I watched the 100th inspiration of the story in a Korean show (the name of which I forgot), which is when I got introduced to the term 'Daddy long legs'...:)

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail

^
Have you seen any of the movie versions of Daddy Long Legs? Which version is best? I want to watch it. Or is the novel better?
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: prc_fan1

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJtDMI5UqhE[/YOUTUBE]

I was just re-watching the OST & it makes me really angry because a lot of the scenes from the OST that have been shown in the episodes were clearly not as good. The shots in the OST were so much better!
Like the blindfold scene..Ahmer's initial jump & the way he got startled when she touched him & their laughter after she takes off the blindfold.. was edited out. It was one of my favourite scenes from the OST😭
That scene when he walks towards her & she is in yellow dress..i know they slowed down his walk but still it looked so much more classier than when it aired in the episode.
Or even when Ahmer sits on the bench with the painful expression in the beginning..that angle & shot was totally omitted from the previous episode.

I hope they don't do the same for the other scenes.

You have written what was in my mind since a long time. They ruined the most beautiful scenes from the OST and it is damn irritating!

I hope the same! But now not many good scenes are left anyways
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

You have written what was in my mind since a long time. They ruined the most beautiful scenes from the OST and it is damn irritating!

I hope the same! But now not many good scenes are left anyways

I have faith in this drama. I'm sure a lot more romantic scenes are to come :)
I am happy that we are getting a lot more than what's in the OST, unlike some dramas. And let's say even if they are edited out, it would not in anyway decrease my love for Ahmer/Hina❤️
Edited by prc_fan1 - 8 years ago