Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Majority of Pakistani shows ending as unsatisfying for me expect for DED, Humsafar have good endings.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
I hope this show doesn't have a rushed ending. That would be a shame.
576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Echofades

Majority of Pakistani shows ending as unsatisfying for me expect for DED, Humsafar have good endings.

DED is amazing but Humsafar's ending left a bad taste in my mouth...I still cannot digest the ending...The husband deserves a much worser ending than his mom...He completely disowned her when she needed him the most...
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

DED is amazing but Humsafar's ending left a bad taste in my mouth...I still cannot digest the ending...The husband deserves a much worser ending than his mom...He completely disowned her when she needed him the most...

I agree.. I loved that show, but there really needed to be a lot more remorse and redemption from the husband. He literally did not look back at her, didn't let her explain anything.. That's the one and only complaint I had. How could he be so heartless? And faithless?
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
It's painful & intense I liked his break down scene though. Fawad is an amazing actor.
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
^^ The actors definitely did a wonderful job. I particularly liked the hesitancy of Khirad in the end, where you could see she was back, but things would never be quite the same again. There was a little crack that would always remain..
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
^The Humsafar story is cliched to be honest. Though I love it but I liked ZGH much more had a better storyline.
576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Echofades

^The Humsafar story is cliched to be honest. Though I love it but I liked ZGH much more had a better storyline.

Agree! ZGH is a new concept and though Zaroon is our typical chauvinistic man, he did allow himself to mould according to his strong wife...
576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bibliobibulus

I agree.. I loved that show, but there really needed to be a lot more remorse and redemption from the husband. He literally did not look back at her, didn't let her explain anything.. That's the one and only complaint I had. How could he be so heartless? And faithless?

Exactly! Lets say she did cheat on him...Is it the end?? Shouldn't he give her an opportunity to explain herself when she is begging him to give her a chance to talk? Lets say there was a role reversal...Wouldn't you expect Khirad to be understanding enough to at least listen to his side of the story?

All these men in the dramas are portrayed as asses when it comes to keeping faith in their wives...
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Cheating is a terrible thing for either man or woman to do. We don't cheat on our families and love ones so if a woman or a man cheat on there husband and wife then yes its over but end the relationship with dignity!