Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

After watching any crappy or depressing show all I have to do is get a glimpse of my perfect couple, and I am good to go!

Such a refreshing pairing, couple and story...So what if its been inspired from 'Daddy longlegs'

You mean the book by Jean Webster? I hand't heard of it before. i've just downloaded it.. Sounded like a sweet story.. :)
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I saw this on the Tum Mere Kiya Ho FB page in the description.
"Tum Mere Kiya Ho is an epic love story that redefines love in to its purest form."

^^ I am waiting for the love to start LOL...
576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bibliobibulus

You mean the book by Jean Webster? I hand't heard of it before. i've just downloaded it.. Sounded like a sweet story.. :)

Yes that one...And you haven't heard of Daddy long legs ever? That's the basis of almost all the older man and younger woman love stories with little changes here and there...Its the story of the older guy helping the younger distressed woman and the woman falling in love with him and leaving him with no other option other than loving her back...:)...You will love the movie too...Don't know about the novel though...I did not get to read it...Let me know if its good, I am looking to read some good romantic novels...
576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Echofades

I saw this on the Tum Mere Kiya Ho FB page in the description.

"Tum Mere Kiya Ho is an epic love story that redefines love in to its purest form."

^^ I am waiting for the love to start LOL...

You haven't seen the love start yet?? IMHO its started the moment Hina moved in with Ahmer to his home...
Bibliobibulus thumbnail

Yes that one...And you haven't heard of Daddy long legs ever? That's the basis of almost all the older man and younger woman love stories with little changes here and there...Its the story of the older guy helping the younger distressed woman and the woman falling in love with him and leaving him with no other option other than loving her back...:)...You will love the movie too...Don't know about the novel though...I did not get to read it...Let me know if its good, I am looking to read some good romantic novels...

I'd never heard of it before.. I'm going to start reading it tonight.. The description sounded really sweet. Will check out the movie(s) as well. Seems like there are a lot of versions! 😆
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

You haven't seen the love start yet?? IMHO its started the moment Hina moved in with Ahmer to his home...

I know that but I'm waiting for the OST scenes. It's the OST of the show that made me wanna to watch it cause it look like something good. Then there is a cliched fall and catch scenes which we see in Indian drama 😆 I fell Pakistani drama is starting to get inspired from Indian drama all of a sudden.
Bibliobibulus thumbnail

I know that but I'm waiting for the OST scenes. It's the OST of the show that made me wanna to watch it cause it look like something good. Then there is a cliched fall and catch scenes which we see in Indian drama 😆 I fell Pakistani drama is starting to get inspired from Indian drama all of a sudden.

Yes, yes, the flower wala trip and catch.. I have been waiting desperately to see that scene.. ❤️
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
^^Same here 😆 I also want that rain scene. That is what temped me to watch this show to be honest.
576281 thumbnail

^^Same here 😆 I also want that rain scene. That is what temped me to watch this show to be honest.

That rain and umbrella scene is going to be big, I am thinking...Its when Ahmer will finally come out of his self created restraint and go all out for Hina...So we may just have to wait a little longer for that scene...
Bibliobibulus thumbnail

That rain and umbrella scene is going to be big, I am thinking...Its when Ahmer will finally come out of his self created restraint and go all out for Hina...So we may just have to wait a little longer for that scene...

I'm just worried they're going to keep all these amazing scenes for the bloody last episode!!