Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

poor despo she is. now she is divorce right what will happen now? what game she will play😲😲i hope ahmer does not marry her

Wasn't there a scene in the OST where he's giving her a ring? If that isn't psycho's dream, then it could be that he tries to remove himself from Hina's way so she can marry Mustaqim. Or maybe they convince Hina to get engaged to Mustaqim, and in a fit of depression he proposes to psycho..
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

^ Not just that...You could see how he felt uneasy and helpless about the way Mustaquil is taking part in Hina's life...He is clearly not comfortable around Mustaquil...

he is so uneasy around mustaquil he keeps thinking about hina and him. usually he is all friendly with everyone but not with mustaquil.
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Absolutely loved the episode!

Ahmer and Hina may not have a ton of scenes together but even when they are away the undercurrents are so clear that you can actually feel the goosebumps...Even when they mention each other's names or so much as even think about each other, you get those goosebumps...Now THATS real chemistry...Boy o boy!!!!

I am just loving the way their story is going forward and believe it or not, I am loving the way Maheen is unwittingly making Ahmer think more and more of Hina(if that's even possible that is...ha! )...Only she is coming out as a stupid fool...She is making it more and more easy for Ahmer and his sister to ask her out of their house...lol!

And lets not even talk about what kind of a mother Maheen is...Is it even possible for a mother to be like her? I some times feel the writers go a bit extreme on the negative characters and make them to just about anything to further their plot...Anyways, mujhe kya...just don't touch my Ahmer and Hina and I won't complain! :)

Agree with every word. Especially the bold!! Ahmer & Hina are characters you can't NOT root for. Their romance is very endearing. It is very subtle yet intense at the same time. And individually, I like how their characters are, without any loud display of emotions. It's just Hinna, Ahmer & Hira together in their little house; their world without much to do with the rest of the world & their issues.
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Echofades

Has anyone here saw Shehr-e-Zaat staring Mikaal & Mahira? How was it? It's novel based show.

You should give it a try. Its good.
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bibliobibulus

Wasn't there a scene in the OST where he's giving her a ring? If that isn't psycho's dream, then it could be that he tries to remove himself from Hina's way so she can marry Mustaqim. Or maybe they convince Hina to get engaged to Mustaqim, and in a fit of depression he proposes to psycho..

omg i hope it's a dream otherwise i will go into depressed mood. hina will tell annie that she does not love mustaquil i guess that will happen when hina will break completely.
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

omg i hope it's a dream otherwise i will go into depressed mood. hina will tell annie that she does not love mustaquil i guess that will happen when hina will break completely.

I've also been hoping its a dream. I am all for the angst, but that doesn't mean Hinna & Ahmer can commit to other people & hurt each other. They shouldn't agree to marry Mustaqeem/Maheen respectively just to push each other away or get over the heartbreak.
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail

@Shiva
Do you make siggies? Please make some Ahmer/Hinna siggies if you do. I love your work btw since Madhubala days🤗
576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prc_fan1

Agree with every word. Especially the bold!! Ahmer & Hina are characters you can't NOT root for. Their romance is very endearing. It is very subtle yet intense at the same time. And individually, I like how their characters are, without any loud display of emotions. It's just Hinna, Ahmer & Hira together in their little house; their world without much to do with the rest of the world & their issues.

That's the thing about Ahmer and Hina...Very rarely we get to see such absolutely perfect and flawless characters falling in love with each other...Its usually just one or neither of them and the second leads being all this perfect and flawless...Take any love story, we automatically find ourselves taking the sides...Whereas here I never found myself debating over who is right and who is wrong or who deserves who etc...Both of them have such endearing personalities and together they make it all seem even more perfect!
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I feel like Ahmer will get the idea in his head that the only reason Hina is refusing Mustaqim is because she thinks she's obligated to stay in his house and take care of him and Hira. So he'll say he's bringing Maheen in to play that role. Or maybe he'll think Hina has developed feelings for him out of gratitude, and if he take himself out of the equation she'll say yes to a guy more suited to her.

I really hope it's a dream, though.. Because both the above scenarios are pretty cliche, and so far the show has been staying away from typical storylines (mostly)..
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: prc_fan1

You should give it a try. Its good.