Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

576281 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Bibliobibulus

Yeah.. I hated how she was acting like the hostess of the house to Hina's friends.. Like sit down, make yourself at home, bring your parents over, I want to invite them to dinner.. What the hell?! This isn't your house, you psycho! Go home and invite them there!!

And I loved the W*F looks the friends were giving to her, especially Mustaquil...He could see right through her and her attempts to make Hina look like an outsider...Even Ahmer was all uncomfortable with the way she was blabbering...

Did anyone notice how Ahmer expressed his disagreement and displeasure over Hina not sharing her college thingy with him which only she could understand? It was like - aankho hi aankho me ishaara ho gaya...
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
It was really sweet.. Like he was thinking it's his right to know everything that happens to/bothers Hina at any time.. And like he wanted to be there to fix it for her..
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Has anyone here saw Shehr-e-Zaat staring Mikaal & Mahira? How was it? It's novel based show.
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
why does pyschom always sit next to ahmer? let him breath for a second for god sake.
Bibliobibulus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Echofades

Has anyone here saw Shehr-e-Zaat staring Mikaal & Mahira? How was it? It's novel based show.

Shehr-e-zaat has Mikaal as well? Damn, now I really have to watch it! It's been on my list for a while.. The ending is sad, though, right?
576281 thumbnail
^ Not just that...You could see how he felt uneasy and helpless about the way Mustaquil is taking part in Hina's life...He is clearly not comfortable around Mustaquil...
Bibliobibulus thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

why does pyschom always sit next to ahmer? let him breath for a second for god sake.

She's desperate. She knows that Ahmer only has eyes for Hina, so she keeps trying to force herself into his line of sight.. πŸ˜†
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
poor despo she is. now she is divorce right what will happen now? what game she will play😲😲i hope ahmer does not marry her
576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bibliobibulus

She's desperate. She knows that Ahmer only has eyes for Hina, so she keeps trying to force herself into his line of sight.. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Exactly!!!!πŸ˜†

Word Count: 1

Bibliobibulus thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

^ Not just that...You could see how he felt uneasy and helpless about the way Mustaquil is taking part in Hina's life...He is clearly not comfortable around Mustaquil...

Yeah, his head is telling him this is a good thing, Mustaqim is Hina's age, more suitable for her, blah blah, but his heart just wants her for himself.. ❀️