Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
hina is never happy being away from ahmer or hira. she didn't even enjoy the lunch and was looking back toward ahmer when he left. i like how she looks sad when ahmer ignores her.
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Just watched the episode. All in all positive, but really hate Maheen more and more each day.

I cannot believe what a disgusting character Maheen is! How can she make bargains on her son's health? What the hell kind of mother is she?? I hope all this comes out in front of Ahmer, so he can see what an utter bitch his 'friend' is!

I loved how Ahmer blasted Maheen, and stood up for Hina. Finally he put that psycho in her place.. I feel these days he only tolerates her in his house because he feels sorry for her, and also because he's such a softie, he can't make himself kick her out.

The Ahmer Hina scene was really sweet, where he was praising her. And I loved the part where Hina hopes someday he'll call her the world's best ladki.. So sweet. They've both admitted to themselves how they feel. Now they need to come out and say it to one another..

I'm willing to put up with Mustakeem for now, because he brings out a little jealousy in Ahmer. I liked Ahmer's expression when he saw Hina with Mustakeem in the restaurant, and thought they were having lunch alone. You could tell he was not happy!
.Shiva. thumbnail
i so like when ahmer is jealous. i want to see him flip out one day when hina comes home late. he holds her and tells her he was so worried what if something had happened to her what would have happened to her.
.Shiva. thumbnail
seems like pyschom will be out of the house. after all this she should be ashamed that she is still living under ahmer house. she has her own house na, her own family unlike hina who only has hira and ahmer.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The precap is full of Maheen 🤢
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah.. I hated how she was acting like the hostess of the house to Hina's friends.. Like sit down, make yourself at home, bring your parents over, I want to invite them to dinner.. What the hell?! This isn't your house, you psycho! Go home and invite them there!!
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Echofades

The precap is full of Maheen 🤢

What was the precap? The online video didn't have it.
.Shiva. thumbnail
we got some OST scene today😃 when will the rain wala scene come
576281 thumbnail
Absolutely loved the episode!
Ahmer and Hina may not have a ton of scenes together but even when they are away the undercurrents are so clear that you can actually feel the goosebumps...Even when they mention each other's names or so much as even think about each other, you get those goosebumps...Now THATS real chemistry...Boy o boy!!!!

I am just loving the way their story is going forward and believe it or not, I am loving the way Maheen is unwittingly making Ahmer think more and more of Hina(if that's even possible that is...ha! )...Only she is coming out as a stupid fool...She is making it more and more easy for Ahmer and his sister to ask her out of their house...lol!

And lets not even talk about what kind of a mother Maheen is...Is it even possible for a mother to be like her? I some times feel the writers go a bit extreme on the negative characters and make them to just about anything to further their plot...Anyways, mujhe kya...just don't touch my Ahmer and Hina and I won't complain! :)
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: prc_fan1

What was the precap? The online video didn't have it.

Here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M47MwR8_oiA