Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Did anybody watch 'Mohabbat Subha ka sitara'? Mikhaal's role in that drama is exactly like that of his role in this drama- A perfect human being!

I watched it. Just the Mikaal, Adeel & Sanam scenes. Skipped the ultra boring family scenes๐Ÿ˜†
Mikaal as Nabeel was the perfect husband & my favourite character in the show, but Sanam's character was so dumb that I couldn't enjoy the romance. Never understood why anyone would fall for Romaisa. Putting that aside, Mikaal & Sanam J. had nice chemistry. Even Adeel had nice chemistry with her.
So far, I think Mikaal's pairing with Sajal & Sanam Baloch is the best ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Have you seen Durr-E-Shehwar? Mikaal's pairing with Sanam B. in that show is beautiful.

Edited by prc_fan1 - 8 years ago
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
^ Have been meaning to watch Durr-e-Shehwar for a while.. I've heard it's really good. Didn't know Mikaal was in it.. After Fawaad, he's my favourite so far..
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bibliobibulus

^ Have been meaning to watch Durr-e-Shehwar for a while.. I've heard it's really good. Didn't know Mikaal was in it.. After Fawaad, he's my favourite so far..

I find the topic in Durr-E-Shehwar very controversial. To put it simply, it is a tale of life. There are many things that I didn't agree with in that show but you have to applaud the writers for the way the story was told. It was very tight-scripted, with good acting & dialogues. Its a must watch.
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
^I'll definitely give it a try..
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bibliobibulus

^I'll definitely give it a try..

Yes, please do. We'll have a discussion after you watch it.
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Looking forward to the episode today... Feels like it's been ages since the last one!
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I hope we get some good scenes today...
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Anyone watching the epi? How was it?
576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prc_fan1

I watched it. Just the Mikaal, Adeel & Sanam scenes. Skipped the ultra boring family scenes๐Ÿ˜†
Mikaal as Nabeel was the perfect husband & my favourite character in the show, but Sanam's character was so dumb that I couldn't enjoy the romance. Never understood why anyone would fall for Romaisa. Putting that aside, Mikaal & Sanam J. had nice chemistry. Even Adeel had nice chemistry with her.
So far, I think Mikaal's pairing with Sajal & Sanam Baloch is the best ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Have you seen Durr-E-Shehwar? Mikaal's pairing with Sanam B. in that show is beautiful.

Same here...didn't like Sanam's character at all and felt like she was a load on Nabeel...She couldn't share his troubles when he was being brought down by his family and would just stand there staring in confusion...Wonder what he really saw in her! Adeel perfectly summarizes what she is like and how men don't really care for people like her these days in the end...I also watched the show skimming through all the scenes in about a couple of hours...Its just not worth it!

Oh yeah...Mikhaal and Sanam B in DES...Absolutely amazing! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...And the story too...Mikhaal excelled as this uptight hubby and Sanam as a regular wifey...๐Ÿ˜†

576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prc_fan1

I find the topic in Durr-E-Shehwar very controversial. To put it simply, it is a tale of life. There are many things that I didn't agree with in that show but you have to applaud the writers for the way the story was told. It was very tight-scripted, with good acting & dialogues. Its a must watch.

I agree...But if you take it as the story of one such couple and forget about what they were trying to preach, it is enjoyable!