Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

If it were one of those crazy couple dramas, by now we would be guessing if Ahmer will drag Hina home and blast her off in the car for daring to go out without informing him and Hina screaming right back at him that its her life and she doesn't need to inform about anything to anyone...However this is our nice and polite couple Ahmer-Hina, so fortunately we wont be seeing any such crazy and unrealistic things...Instead we will see Ahmer behaving like nothing is wrong and Hina feeling bad some more that Ahmer really doesn't care for her...Haaye these two!

I love these type of scenes actually. Intense scenes are my most favorites, I am no lovey dovey person.
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
i do want one intense scene for sure
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
^ they're a few intense scenes I saw in the OST. Emotional one with her crying walking away and Ahmer looking on. Looking forward to see what that one will be about.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Although a bit late into the discussion but yesterdays epi was a whole lot better than the previous ones actually it was quite a good one with the focus being on Ahmer ..be it his introspection with regards to his feelings or his brain lighting up with regards to Maheen's kid or him being a bit jealous of Mustakeen dude . Mustakeen and his family seems nice and fun but the Maheen connect is NOT NICEπŸ˜†.And Precap was paisa vasool splly Ahmers tum haddh se badh rahi ho Maheen bit with that finger pointing towards Maheen 😈🀣
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Echofades

^ they're a few intense scenes I saw in the OST. Emotional one with her crying walking away and Ahmer looking on. Looking forward to see what that one will be about.

Maybe ...when he says he will marry cruella de vil πŸ˜† OR when Hina tells him about her feelings, and he goes .."Hina tum meri zimandari ho" πŸ˜†
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

Maybe ...when he says he will marry cruella de vil πŸ˜† OR when Hina tells him about her feelings, and he goes .."Hina tum meri zimandari ho" πŸ˜†

Maybe after he proposed to Maheen he let her know that he's going to married Maheen.
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hello ...what is the name of the show from which is the following picutre ???πŸ˜ƒ

Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Absoluv

Hello ...what is the name of the show from which is the following picutre ???πŸ˜ƒ

Gul E Rana :)
576281 thumbnail
Did anybody watch 'Mohabbat Subha ka sitara'? Mikhaal's role in that drama is exactly like that of his role in this drama- A perfect human being!
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
^ I started watching it, but abandoned it after a few episodes..