i only want ahmer and hina
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
next will be even better
.Shiva. thumbnail
hira will inform ahmer about the bad behavior and i hope ahmer sister comes there and bash psychom for blaming it on hina b/c she has told her to keep her money herself. ahmer needs to kick psychom out asap
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Can't wait for the scene where Ahmer screams psycho's head off! The next episode is going to be epic!
576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

actually she didn't wanted to go matter of fact she was not even eating and looked sad. she wanted to go home it seemed but since her friends incest it she couldn't say no. he might be upset and hina will introduce him to her friends so after he knows them he might not say anything.

what i want to see if will hina leave with ahmer leaving her lunch or she will stay

If it were one of those crazy couple dramas, by now we would be guessing if Ahmer will drag Hina home and blast her off in the car for daring to go out without informing him and Hina screaming right back at him that its her life and she doesn't need to inform about anything to anyone...However this is our nice and polite couple Ahmer-Hina, so fortunately we wont be seeing any such crazy and unrealistic things...Instead we will see Ahmer behaving like nothing is wrong and Hina feeling bad some more that Ahmer really doesn't care for her...Haaye these two!
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bibliobibulus

Can't wait for the scene where Ahmer screams psycho's head off! The next episode is going to be epic!

👏

Word Count: 0

.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

If it were one of those crazy couple dramas, by now we would be guessing if Ahmer will drag Hina home and blast her off in the car for daring to go out without informing him and Hina screaming right back at him that its her life and she doesn't need to inform about anything to anyone...However this is our nice and polite couple Ahmer-Hina, so fortunately we wont be seeing any such crazy and unrealistic things...Instead we will see Ahmer behaving like nothing is wrong and Hina feeling bad some more that Ahmer really doesn't care for her...Haaye these two!

i would like that but you know na ahmer won't do that😆 nor will hina scream at ahmer yet b/c i want her to scream at him for hangout with his BFF and ignoring her feelings. i want that intense scenes where both have heated argument and confess. both of them are too quite about their feelings but i hope this breaks free soon enough of this silent love stuff
.Shiva. thumbnail
i think we might get the rain wala scene after hina being accused of stealing money😆
.Shiva. thumbnail
waise we got promo scenes
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I've forgotten - have we already had the scene where he says 'Mera sab kuch Hina ka hi toh hai'?