Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Finally watched the episode. Really liked it :)
I liked that Ahmer is finally voicing his emotions about Hinna. Oh these two... they are just so adorable. Its nice to see a sweet, simple love story after a long time with two leads who are nice, gentle & warm people without too much problems or complications. Its like they have their own small little world with Hira where no one else exists.
I hope the makers give us more Hira/Ahmer/Hinna scenes. Pretty please!!

OK so I started vidding but I lack inspiration to continue..song choices for a VM anyone?

And also does anyone know how many episodes this show is going to be on air for?
Edited by prc_fan1 - 8 years ago
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
just saw the episode and i so liked it. i liked ahemer and hina scene alot. finally he will defend her
.Shiva. thumbnail
hina was so sad seeing ahmer laughing with pschom that she left the house without telling him and poor ahmer he went crazy looking for hina. how can psychom break their bond when they are attached from dil re
.Shiva. thumbnail
ahmer loves hina and hina love ahmer that's it and please for god sake someone tell pyschom that her son is sick she needs to go back to her own home😡😡 she is mad crazy stupid woman who left her son.
.Shiva. thumbnail
ahmer was so shocked seeing hina in the restaurant. he so didn't like that at all. he is already stress about that guy being with hina and top of it he sees them having lunch omg he is going to burn even more.
.Shiva. thumbnail
hina is going to be torn
.Shiva. thumbnail
i liked how ahmer was shouting at psychom she is indeed crossing her limits and i think it's time ahmer find out that his BFF is competently mental a disease which can harm his entire life and family.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ahmer is going to be upset and she went out with some stranger without informing him too. She is his responsibility afterall and her going out without telling him was kinda wrong by her side. Ahmer was upset seeing her having lunch with that guy.
.Shiva. thumbnail
love will find a way
.Shiva. thumbnail
actually she didn't wanted to go matter of fact she was not even eating and looked sad. she wanted to go home it seemed but since her friends incest it she couldn't say no. he might be upset and hina will introduce him to her friends so after he knows them he might not say anything.

what i want to see if will hina leave with ahmer leaving her lunch or she will stay