Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
want them to come together again soon in more intense show
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simplypriceless

Ramadan Mubarak everyone๐Ÿค—

hope you all have a blessed month & may Allah accept our fast and help us become better!

Ramadan kareem to all the muslim frnds ๐Ÿ˜Š
576281 thumbnail
Did anybody watch Kuch Pyar Ka Pagalpan? I just watched the last few episodes again and got reminded of how much I loved the second lead couple - Shimrez and Kiran......They are so cute and beautiful that they might as well be the lead couple...I found the main coupe Mujtaba and Dehleez a nuisance actually and wanted only Shimrez and Kiran scenes...
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Did anybody watch Kuch Pyar Ka Pagalpan? I just watched the last few episodes again and got reminded of how much I loved the second lead couple - Shimrez and Kiran......They are so cute and beautiful that they might as well be the lead couple...I found the main coupe Mujtaba and Dehleez a nuisance actually and wanted only Shimrez and Kiran scenes...

Omg! I second each n every word u said abt Kuchh Pyar ka pagalpan...I rewatched Kiran and Samrez scenes so many times...and did not like the main couple scenes. Did not like Fawad and Ayesha pairing at all. Mikal was pretty new at that time but I loved his n Sanam's pair a lot. They had so much chemistry. I wished they had some more scenes together after they declared their love for each other.
Edited by MeraMann - 8 years ago
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeraMann

Omg! I second each n every word u said abt Kuchh Pyar ka pagalpan...I rewatched Kiran and Samrez scenes so many times...and did not like the main couple scenes. Did not like Fawad and Ayesha pairing at all. Mikal was pretty new at that time but I loved his n Sanam's pair a lot. They had so much chemistry. I wished they had some more scenes together after they declared their love for each other.

Absolutely agree, I also liked the second pair, it's amazing, I am fawad fan,love his work but in this drama his pairing with Ayesha was horrible, no chemistry and that actress cannot act.. I throughly enjoyed Kiran's chemistry with both leads, Sanam Baloch is one of the finest actresses of pak drama industry.. Seriously I really miss her onscreen, she was so young in that drama, still she was so good, both shmrez and Kiran had rocking chemistry. I still watch their scenes so many times๐Ÿ˜ƒit is a cute story, these days we do not get those type of dramas.
576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanraya

Absolutely agree, I also liked the second pair, it's amazing, I am fawad fan,love his work but in this drama his pairing with Ayesha was horrible, no chemistry and that actress cannot act.. I throughly enjoyed Kiran's chemistry with both leads, Sanam Baloch is one of the finest actresses of pak drama industry.. Seriously I really miss her onscreen, she was so young in that drama, still she was so good, both shmrez and Kiran had rocking chemistry. I still watch their scenes so many times๐Ÿ˜ƒit is a cute story, these days we do not get those type of dramas.

@Meramann @fanyaya: Even I like Fawad's work but for some reason in this show I could not handle him at all...His scenes with Sanam were good but that is because of Sanam I think...He was not at his best in this show...On the other hand, Mikaal stole the show towards the end, with his suave look and beautiful chemistry with Sanam...I agree Sanam was the best thing about the show...Everytime she is on the screen she just lighted it up and made even the worst family scenes interesting...Ayesha was the weakest link but her scenes with Mikaal were way better than her scenes with Fawad...With Fawad she shared such cold chemistry that I had to literally FF all their scenes...

Oh my, I think we need a separate thread just to discuss Mikaal and Sanam...Because they were awesome even in Durreshawar even though Mikaal's character was uptight and acting like a jerk...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†
MeraMann thumbnail
^^cricketfan1...yes I agree with each n every word of yrs and like u even though Mikaal's character was acting like a jerk in DES, he and sanam had awesome chemistry. And true Sanam lighted up the screen everytime she appeared in KPKP...whether it was with Mujtaba or Samrej or even with her own family members. Her comic timing is so good. I loved the dialogues between her n Samriz wen they were living/staying together. And the same girl made me cry buckets in DES...๐Ÿ‘
576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeraMann

^^cricketfan1...yes I agree with each n every word of yrs and like u even though Mikaal's character was acting like a jerk in DES, he and sanam had awesome chemistry. And true Sanam lighted up the screen everytime she appeared in KPKP...whether it was with Mujtaba or Samrej or even with her own family members. Her comic timing is so good. I loved the dialogues between her n Samriz wen they were living/staying together. And the same girl made me cry buckets in DES...๐Ÿ‘

Agree...Sanam is such a wonderful actress that she can have chemistry with anyone...But her chemistry with Fawad and Mikaal is at some other level...No wonder she has been paired with them the most...

But is it because of the way Mikaal played it that I find Mansoor(Durr-e-shahwar) adorable? Because there is nothing really adorable in the way he dealt with Durr-e-shahwar...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†...There were many times in the drama that I felt like getting into the screen and hitting him on his head until he admits that he is being a jerk...๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by cricketfan1 - 8 years ago
MeraMann thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Agree...Sanam is such a wonderful actress that she can have chemistry with anyone...But her chemistry with Fawad and Mikaal is at some other level...No wonder she has been paired with them the most...

But is it because of the way Mikaal played it that I find Mansoor(Durr-e-shahwar) adorable? Because there is nothing really adorable in the way he dealt with Durr-e-shahwar...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†...There were many times in the drama that I felt like getting into the screen and hitting him on his head until he admits that he is being a jerk...๐Ÿ˜†

bold. Yes that's what it is...for me too. I never thought I would say this but It was only for Mikal that I didn't mind Shahwar holding on to her marriage even after all the zadtis she was going through.
There is a new show Intezar where Mikal's look reminds me of Mansoor from D-E-S.
Btw are u watching Main Sitara? I am liking it so far.