fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

Word Count: 0

MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Btw what do u guys watch on Fridays?I have nothing to watch.
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
is everyone blind there cannot they see hina is not even smiling or looking up. she is not interested in this marriage re.
oh gosh the tears of ahmer and hinaaw the way she called ahmer and told him to atleast stay with her today since it will be her last day here today. ugh the hug part was cut but little was shown and the car hand hold was sweet๐Ÿ˜ณ finally at peace the show i had watched from beginning has ended on a happy note with AH yay๐Ÿ‘

never got to see the umbrella scene sad was waiting for that very badly but no problem hope to see them together in a new amazing show in amazing channel.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: fairi_88

Yes seemz like they intentionally cut it๐Ÿ˜• but there were other bold scenes too...anyways what cud we say...atleast we should be happy that the last episode aired๐Ÿ˜† otherwise we would remain frustrated forever ๐Ÿ˜†

The fall and catch was more bold than the umbrella scene but that fall and catch scene was shot well Mikaal and Sajal did that scene well it was nicely done and shot. Not many couples can pull that off well some fall and catch I seen in Indian drama's are so sloppy.
Ahmer & Maheen had two hugs and they cut Ahmer & Hina hug scene out ๐Ÿ˜ก
Edited by Simplypriceless - 8 years ago
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
is there any show news of this two i am gonna wait eagerly for them to come together again but in humtv please for god sake not in ptv๐Ÿ˜ก
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Midnightsorrow thumbnail

fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeraMann

Btw what do u guys watch on Fridays?I have nothing to watch.

You can try Jhoot on hum tv or Intezar on Aplus, both are new and i found them interesting
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simplypriceless

The fall and catch was more bold than the umbrella scene but that fall and catch scene was shot well Mikaal and Sajal did that scene well it was nicely done and shot. Not many couples can pull that off well some fall and catch I seen in Indian drama's are so sloppy.

Ahmer & Maheen had two hugs and they cut Ahmer & Hina hug scene out ๐Ÿ˜ก

Hehe calm down, its the channel and their marzi ๐Ÿ˜† what could we do๐Ÿ˜† we can imagine the hug in our mind
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
^^Wahi to kar rahi hoon Thursday se...