Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Ahmer already confessed in epi 24 with when he said "Mera saab kuch hina ka hai"
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simplypriceless

Ahmer already confessed in epi 24 with when he said "Mera saab kuch hina ka hai"

They didn't even had to confess to each other. The hug would have said it all. But aaarghh!😡 After torturing us for so many weeks they shouldn't have done this to us. But then again what more can u expect from this unprofessional channel.
Edited by MeraMann - 8 years ago
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I agree with you all ...
they showed all the other scenes and menhdi rasam so slowly and all of sudden when hina rushed outside then they rushed to cut all the scene 😲 Why ?this soutela behavior ? 😲
plus they have all the time to repeat it from epi 1 ..agar 2 epi aur dhika dete to kya bidad jata ?🥱
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
^^Agree to each n every word of yours.
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nep3

I agree with you all ...
they showed all the other scenes and menhdi rasam so slowly and all of sudden when hina rushed outside then they rushed to cut all the scene 😲 Why ?this soutela behavior ? 😲
plus they have all the time to repeat it from epi 1 ..agar 2 epi aur dhika dete to kya bidad jata ?🥱

I think the last episode was not shoot and Sajal was busy otherwise, so they just shot the last scene in a rush and not in the same house either... that was truly unprofessional

Plus the confession was with the hug scene for sure, so they edited the hug and here goes the confession too🥱. 😡🤢
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
didn't get to see the episode will catch up soon today
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
was it just me or ahmer was looking hotty in that white t-shirt with collar up and hina also wore white😳

it is heartbreaking to see two couples loves each other so much has to endure this kind of pain. when hina said she will come soon but ahmer said no need to since who is waiting for her here to come home early ouch that gotta hurt but it was to hurt himself to make him realize she has to go.

hai la omg hina fainted😲
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Especially for Geo and Aplus shows they only shot scenes for promotions which never come in the show but that scene was cut out for sure because in that episode when Hina was upset and didn't want to eat I think she went out in the rain because Ahmer & Hina were in the same outfits from the Umbrella scene in that episode.

Yes seemz like they intentionally cut it😕 but there were other bold scenes too...anyways what cud we say...atleast we should be happy that the last episode aired😆 otherwise we would remain frustrated forever 😆
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeraMann

That button wala scene from APL right? Gosh I watched the episodes several time to see if I missed it and then came to know in a different forum that they edited it.😭Though that show was very badly directed and the acting was also not upto the mark but I felt Sajal and the guy had good chemistry. They looked good together. Quite a fresh pairing it was.

Yes yes that button wala scene and also one other breakfast scene, dont know why they do this...it is pure torture...because sometimes even just a glimpse or one scene in promo can intrigue a viewer like me and i will end up watching a whole drama just to see that scene, they should not have deceived us like that😕its unfair actually...
fairi_88 thumbnail

Asmano par likha was like 'Man Mayal' starts off really well and promising but turns out to be total crap later on.

Exactly Asmano par likha was totally blahh specialy with the second heroine throwing tantrums all the tym...what a waste that show was...🤢 I guess we would be talking same rubbish about man mayal after few months😆