BACHAANA Movie -Sanam S & Mohib - Premier & Reviews frm pg. 10

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
I did a write up and IV of Sanam for her movie Bachaana for her FP blog. Here's the link:
Edited by khamosshhh - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Embedded image permalink

Word Count: 0

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
No interview is there on that link

Could plz post the correct link ?
I want to knw her future projects

N really excited for her movie Reham Pakistan which il b premiere at Cannes

awesomegurti thumbnail

Word Count: 0

khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: awesomegurti

No interview is there on that link

Could plz post the correct link ?
I want to knw her future projects

N really excited for her movie Reham Pakistan which il b premiere at Cannes

Here's the link:

There's another movie named Azad with Rehan Sheikh.

Other than that there's Mah-e-Meer that has been stalled for quite sometime now with Iman Ali and Fahad Mustafa.

And then Mehreen Jabbar's Dobara Phir Se starring Hareem Farooq and Adeel Hussain too. Sanam has a supporting role.

Rehm seems a very interesting movie. It's an adoptation of Shakespeare's play "Measure for Measure."

Edited by khamosshhh - 8 years ago
khamosshhh thumbnail

Sanam Speaks: Bachaana is a romantic comedy with a bit of adventure!

Some Exclusive Tidbits About Sanam's Debut Film Bachaana

Bachaana, the much awaited debut film of Sanam Saeed is, in Sanam's own words, "a romantic comedy with a bit of adventure." She is paired opposite her Firaaq co-star Mohib Mirza. The movie is directed by Nasir Khan and produced by Rizwan Saeed under the banner of Big Film Entertainment.

Talking exclusively to her fan page blog this is what Sanam had to say about Team Bachaana. "Bachaana's director Nasir Khan and producer Rizwan Saeed are the first people I did any TV acting for. When Hum TV first launched about 10 or 11 years ago I did a sitcom by the name of Saath with these guys for Hum. So it's ironic my first feature film is with the same team. The writer Saad Azhar is a friend from college BNU. And of course Mr Adeel Hashmi was first my teacher at university. We had a film class with him! And Mohib and I had just worked on Firaaq together so I knew everyone well. It was an extremely well organised, efficient, hard working eng (technical crew) team from Lahore as well. We were a family for a month in Mauritius!"

The film has Sanam playing the character of Aalia, a sweet and bubbly Indian girl and her journey. Her character undergoes a series of unfortunate events and is forced to place her faith in a man she hardly knows. The man, VIcky played by Mohib Mirza is a Pakistani driving a Taxi in Mauratius. This is what Sanam had to say when we asked her about her experience working with Mohib, " Mohib is one of Pakistan's most hard working, professional and versatile actors. He stays true to his craft, approaches his work and people with utmost respect and passion. I learnt a lot working with Mohib in terms of the technicalities involved in screen acting. And there is never a dull moment on set.. He keeps everyone's spirits and energy high! "

Here's wishing Sanam and the Bachaana Team all the best for the movie, as we await with abated breath to finally watch Sanam on the big screen. The movie is slated to release in mid-February in Pakistan.

awesomegurti thumbnail

This girl sanam BD I think hehe
awesomegurti thumbnail
@ khamosh any new dramas sanam doing ? I really miss her dramas

Dono y she is doing all crap side roles

Ye Reham looking grt hope movie il b success
Want sanam in more Gd dramas
khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: awesomegurti

@ khamosh any new dramas sanam doing ? I really miss her dramas

Dono y she is doing all crap side roles

Ye Reham looking grt hope movie il b success
Want sanam in more Gd dramas

No no new dramas and she said she won't be doing dramas for the time being.

For Sanam, size of roles just don't matter...she just does roles that appeal to her, even if they r side ones.😳

awesomegurti thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

No no new dramas and she said she won't be doing dramas for the time being.

For Sanam, size of roles just don't matter...she just does roles that appeal to her, even if they r side ones.😳

Oh no did she say like that ? Y y 😭 really miss her

I don't hv prob with one side role but after ZGH her choice of dramas n roles a very big let down
Just hope she back with bang 😳
I don't want her to waste talent n audience needs versatile actress like sanam 😳