Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
OMGGG!
AHMAAZINGGG upate! :D
okay, now I get what you meant. HOLY! do I hate Ruhi or what? Surely wanna pack a punch across her face - manhoos maa kahin ki. HOW could she? likee, how do you even.. ? trust your so called "nephew" more than your own daughter?! WOW.
Aur us savage, bast**d moeez ko mar hi jana chahiye. How conveniently he planned it all and penned the blame all on Faraah. Marna bhi uske liye bahut his asan hoga.
Can't wait until the phone call and have Waali beat the sheeet outta him. Tryna be all over-confident, let's see how long that would last.
-
Hugs to Faarah* what a living nightmare she's going through. Now, it's all out in the open and aghajaan! Since Faarah wants to see him and she deeply will connect with him - do use that dailogue where she's like - 'mujhe aap say baba ki khusboo aati hai' and then she hugs him and sleeps beside him *that scene*.
So she can connect to her baba jaan by being much closer to aghajaan - and feel protected and safe in a sense from what she's going through. His wise, intellectual words and infinite love would help her heal quicker as opposed to being left alone.

Iss moeez ki toh khair nahi! Looking frwd to the next one. xx
Edited by hilly - 8 years ago
farahwalikhan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It's a sad truth but Ruhi does favour Moeez over Farah a lot sadly even in the series. Actually, Ruhi favours Tajjamul and Moeez over both Behroze and Farah but don't worry too much, she'll get her dues coming to her soon enough. Yeah, the phone call, they're all trying to pen the blame on Farah saying that she slept with someone else while being in Farah's nikah but don't worry too much about Farah being in danger. Wali's gonna be as badass as he was in episodes 30 and 31 with saving Farah from Moeez.
I definitely will. Because Farah needs Baba right now but Baba can't be here so Aghajaan will have to be the healing touch that will help Farah. And of course, Wali and Zarmine too. Arju will come around eventually as well. Moeez is though unfortunately only going to get worse though, at least for awhile. Sorry.
Dhani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Rape is such a sensitive topic merely because we are not yet to be open about it. what farah is going through here simply painful. what more sad is only few people are being rational about it. i mean ruhi and anjumad are women its shame that they are not understanding her feeling. i proud to say zarmine seems to be more mature about it. wali and agha jaan obviously are the only people seeing her as farah not as victim. they both with zarmine can cure her with their love and caring but indeed it will time after all its not small thing to forget. farah lost hold on reality. this is time she doesn't someone by her side who is simpatico but someone who say you have life to live its not the end. moiz is creep i don't like using bad words but he deserve all of them. but i know this doesn't end here till now he was just attacking sole alone farah but now he has to face wali who is there to protect his love farah.. brilliant update 😊

PS please update your other FF too (that one is my favoriteπŸ˜›)
Edited by Dhani_ - 8 years ago
farahwalikhan thumbnail
Thank you for the review!! I will update Nazrein Jab Milein next (unless that was the one you meant) and then Alvida, I was just excited because hilly was a new reader and I wanted to write more because she gave me loads of inspiration. Rape is indeed a very sensitive topic and not treated as seriously as it should be both in dramas and fanfics. You cannot call someone who raped you 'Bhai' just because he said sorry or even bear to hear that person's name in front of you. I feel in some cases rape is worse than murder because murder you end a person's life and make their loved ones suffer. But in rape, you're destroying the other person's soul, especially a person who was once your friend.
Don't worry about Arju and Ruhi too much, they'll come around. Arju is just overly possessive over her qul kayinat, her beloved son.
Dexterity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG ! 😲

This FF is surely one of the most intense ones, I have read till now ...πŸ‘

I am in lack of words after reading your 3 chapters at a go !

SPEECHLESS !
You are indeed very good writer, because I know and understand the difficulties faced by writers while writing such intense and emotional scenes ... πŸ˜•

You have done a good job πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by lasyap3 - 8 years ago
The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Again a wondurfull update!!
I do Like this FF a lot..
Wali and Zarminey are being very supportive..
Moiz is so disgusting..
Ruhi is a shame in every relation..
OMG that tape..
Wali must have felt his heart pinching hearing all that..
Ruhi is unbelivable, even after hearing all that she trusted Moiz..
I will like Farah to get close to AJ now that he know the truth, but would like if Arju feel for her and eventually gave her a mother's support which Ruhi didnt.

hilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: farahwalikhan

Thank you for the review!! I will update Nazrein Jab Milein next (unless that was the one you meant) and then Alvida, I was just excited because hilly was a new reader and I wanted to write more because she gave me loads of inspiration. Rape is indeed a very sensitive topic and not treated as seriously as it should be both in dramas and fanfics. You cannot call someone who raped you 'Bhai' just because he said sorry or even bear to hear that person's name in front of you. I feel in some cases rape is worse than murder because murder you end a person's life and make their loved ones suffer. But in rape, you're destroying the other person's soul, especially a person who was once your friend.

Don't worry about Arju and Ruhi too much, they'll come around. Arju is just overly possessive over her qul kayinat, her beloved son.

Awwhiie. thanks! just appreciating what you're penning down .. and it's amazing so far. Angst and intensity of emotions goes so well in this case .. that you can't help imagine scenarios and esp. when it's DeD's waali and Faara- ends up in your laala land 'day dreams'.
There's not much to watch these days - i'm thinking to give DeD another round 2. DeD is lovee and wish it didn't end - so at least gave us a epilogue.

& about rape - deff agree with you. It's such a sad phenomenon that rape victims end up bearing the brunt and brutalized for a sinful act in which they are not guilty of or having any fault in whatever happens. It's heart-breaking that in our south asian societies (esp. pakistan) you can't publicly talk it out or spread as much awareness as possible .. and it's an issue that no one wants to address - because it's shaming and our generation should have nothing to do with it (b/c we'll be more 'kharaab,' shameful, and it's something that should not be named') - then when it occurs - it just gets swiped behind the curtain and those piece of rapist are let free once again in the open and women are shunned in the society, confined their house and 4 walls and have no self rights. It's high time that these issues are brought up in the society - esp. teaching men to control themselves and seek help. The use of self-defense mechanisms needs to be put there for women to feel/be protected against such men - even in the littlest of things such as - you can't even walk a block without men staring at your intently or catcalling you - which is so wrong. Our society need to step their game in highlighting these issues (along with sexual harassment) are to put it out there for women, not to be guilty rather stand up and be empowered and to fight back - no matter how hard it is. It's not 'women should be dressed appropriately before going out, rather men should stay in and control their urges and themselves as well. There should be a comfort level where women can talk to others, spread awareness, feel safe, have therapy sessions (another tool that needs to be embedded) to let it out and not for those 'who are mentally unable' (Stupidly stereotypical)

sorry for the rant. It's so much more better in the west since we're aware and "know" it happens and there's many ways to get help and have all these tools to help you out. I wish something could be done for the society that can't speak out b/c it's morally wrong and women shouldn't be doing this since 'oh it's their fate now', ab kya ho sakta hai, aisi larki se shaadi kaun karega, woh toh mard hai- kuch bhi kar sakta hai (such piss off stereotypes).
Edited by hilly - 8 years ago
clary thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res...:D
P.S: I adore/love/❀️ your works! <333333333

-Edited-

OMG! Did someone just write a DeD FF?? 😲πŸ€ͺ That too not one but 3!!! :o <3
Ms.FarahWaliKhan, can I have your autograph? πŸ˜†
What marvelous pieces man! <3 I can imagine every scene so well. From WaFa, to Ruhi, to Zarmine, man you keep it so similar and real..Complete DeD feels! The way Farah wants to go to her dad's kabar and cry her heart out, the way Wali and Zarmine are always there to stop Farah falling down and Ruhi's overprotective love for Tajamul and Moeez! Uggh, I always hated that lady..How low can she go? (its good how you wrote, talking about the context) Is Farah not safe enough to trust her mother also? I always saw how Ruhi used to be so defensive for Tajamul and Co. and always fought with Behroz in any given time. She never gave their relation a proper trust and honesty required.

Moeez the Besharam is planning something 😎🀒
WHAT??

P.S: I am Anjali, Not Niraj first of all...What's your name? And are you from Pakistan or do you know basic Urdu words, is that you write so well πŸ˜†

Anjali <3

Edited by NiRajCraZey - 8 years ago
farahwalikhan thumbnail
lasya, Imane, hilly, NiRaj, all of you thank you so so much for all that you've commented and you have no idea how inspiring this is. Imane, a bit of a spoiler, Arjumand will come around but Wali hasn't actually spoken to her that he wants to support Farah because he can't leave her alone like this, because he has feelings for her. Arjumand knows but Farah practically threatened to drag Wali to court and demand for a divorce and whilst Arjumand can stand her own belittling, if someone hurts her beloved son, she won't stand for that. Wali needs to talk to her, before she comes around. And Suhaib will have a hand in it too. But Arjumand despite being grey right now has a more positive role than Ruhi. lasya, thank you so much! It isn't easy writing about this topic, especially considering how much faith and respect Farah had for Moeez. She was raped by a person who she had always cared about as a friend, as a cousin and that makes it harder for her. hilly, once again loved your response. It is a sad fact but Wali and Zarmine won't let Farah wallow in self-pity at all. Aghajaan too will never let his Behroz's ladli be defamed and broken like this.
farahwalikhan thumbnail
Thank you so much Anjali! I am actually Pakistani but live abroad. Luckily, I have Youtube to watch Paki dramas and something called Chromecast to help me watch Paki dramas. I love OsMaya and Osman Khalid Butt in general and think he performs roles like Wali Suhaib Khan and Omer Hashmi much better than Aunn and Prince Mayyer. Just a personal opinion.
I do want to say one thing about Ruhi though, just to avoid misconceptions. I don't hate her as a character as I think she is very brilliantly written. However, I do hate her as a person. Not because of the way she is rude to Aghajaan and Behroze, because Aghajaan hurt her and Behroze never shared his feelings with her about his and Suhaib's relationship so her reaction to them was understandable. However, I think it's unforgivable the way she treated Farah in some episodes and the way she emotionally blackmailed her. I think just being locked in a room and having a kidnapping jhatka given was simply too little of a thing to go for redemption. I think Ruhi needed more to redeem herself than what was given, her actions will have consequences more intense than in the series. So despite my dislike of her treatment of Farah, she will grow both as a mother and a woman when she realises her mistakes.