Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-DeeNaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
This FF is amazing!! Loved it! I just read the first update and I absolutely loved it! A totally different perspective to DeD! I was totally imagining the scene when Wali literally dragged out Farah from the house (I really disliked that scenešŸ„±) But this FF gave that scene a very different perspective! I was so happy to see the second part posted too as soon as i read the first one =D Do update this again soon, I cant wait to read more! =D
PS: Could you PM once you've updated just so that I dont miss it. Thanks! :) And once again you have written this SO well!
farahwalikhan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMG!!! *does the lungi dance* I have a new reader! This is amazing, thank you so much!! I didn't mind that scene but I'm like 'ok Ruhi left and Moeez turns out to be a douchey later on anyway so why not him take advantage of the circumstances that were there? And I just don't think Wali will drag her away seeing she's been raped and hurt in such a horrible way. He'd still take her to the haveli, just not drag her. This second update was really hard to write. When victims of rape are raped by someone who they loved/trusted, it really does kill them inside so writing Farah that way really made me cry. Thank you for reading. I do also have an AU Wali/Farah fanfic called Nazrein Jab Milein, I can PM you the link to that if you want. I love your feedback, Dee thank you so so much.
The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Finnally got to read the 2nd chapter..
I love the conceot itself of this FF, The way it start with a broken Farah..
I am glad she is blaming Ruhi for her rape..she was totally irresponsible in letting Farah alone because of her ego, and that too with such crazy neighbours, anything could have happened.
I liked the second part very much, compared to Ruhi, Arju has been a very gracefull woman who gave her best in every relationship she had, Aghajaan, Sohaib or even her kids.
So if she's feeling a little recul from Farah, the two person's who hurted her the most's daughter, it is complitely acceptable.
Farah's feelings and especially the small FB were really well written..
I like how she feel close to her father, and so kind of accept his choice aka Wali.
Zarmine have always been a sweetheart in the show too, and as a girl of the same age, I am glad she is supporting Farah.
Eager to read more, so please write and update the next chapter soon. :)
hilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I absolutely LOVE this FF.
Such an emotional FF- made me tear up at times.
Really liking the flashbacks and detail - I can visually imagine it all.
Hugs to Faara- liking the different perspective from the scene. Moeez is such a beeep* (insert the worst swear word)
Love how supportive Waali & Zarminaay are. sigh* such amazing cousins.
Ruhi should just dig a hole for herself of what she did by leaving the house in her ego and hence, such brutal repercussions Faarah had to suffer.
Love how you incorporated Behroze - epic graveyard scene.
-
hoping slowly - baby steps- Faarah rises and gains revenge from Moeez. & hopefully, arju takes back her word on divorcing Faarah.
Would love more flashbacks.
Keep updating <33 you're doing faab.

PS, would like a bit of Moeez here and there - how financially his business decline - or worst thing start happening with him. & him stiill being obsessed with Faarah - still demanding money - blank calling her - since he's on a deadline to invest and all. Just ideas.

Did you watch the pakistani drama - Kaafir - aired on Zindagi as (Izzat) - Moeez reminds me of the lead antagonist. Make him Evill and crash him by Faarah ruining him. I dunno. Just imaging scenarios here.
Even in the show, she started seeing her rapist everywhere - esp. when she was alone. So, that could too describe faarah's halat and her need to stand up for herself and against Moeez.
Edited by hilly - 8 years ago
farahwalikhan thumbnail
Holy jamolies!! I thought surbhi and Imane were the only ones who left such long reviews!! I love your reviews and writing this chapter made me tear up too. I try to give as much detail because this is a topic even most drama writers don't do all that well. Sanghat is doing it decently and Ishq Parast did a pretty good job on it and I've seen a few episodes of Kaafir here and there, the villain in that was really scary actually. I might go that route but it'll be awhile before all that happens.
Believe me, if you hate Ruhi in this now, you're going to hate her even more in this next chapter I'm writing up considering this one has most of my motivation right now. I felt Behroze always loved Farah more than Ruhi did at times, considering the scenes we were shown in the series so I wanted to highlight the difference.

Right now, Farah won't be able to stand up to Moeez at all, actually. Wali will have to take a stand for her. I will incorporate more flashbacks as is necessary. I was actually thinking Moeez starts doing well in his business and becomes even more manipulative, just to truly deteriorate his character. As for Farah seeing her rapist everywhere, she hears his voice all the time but seeing him also sounds like a good plot incorporation. Wali and Zarmine are acting very supportive and they will be her biggest support.

Thank you so much for this review!!!
hilly thumbnail

Originally posted by: farahwalikhan

Holy jamolies!! I thought surbhi and Imane were the only ones who left such long reviews!! I love your reviews and writing this chapter made me tear up too. I try to give as much detail because this is a topic even most drama writers don't do all that well. Sanghat is doing it decently and Ishq Parast did a pretty good job on it and I've seen a few episodes of Kaafir here and there, the villain in that was really scary actually. I might go that route but it'll be awhile before all that happens.

Believe me, if you hate Ruhi in this now, you're going to hate her even more in this next chapter I'm writing up considering this one has most of my motivation right now. I felt Behroze always loved Farah more than Ruhi did at times, considering the scenes we were shown in the series so I wanted to highlight the difference.

Right now, Farah won't be able to stand up to Moeez at all, actually. Wali will have to take a stand for her. I will incorporate more flashbacks as is necessary. I was actually thinking Moeez starts doing well in his business and becomes even more manipulative, just to truly deteriorate his character. As for Farah seeing her rapist everywhere, she hears his voice all the time but seeing him also sounds like a good plot incorporation. Wali and Zarmine are acting very supportive and they will be her biggest support.

Thank you so much for this review!!!

I knowww. Kaafir's antagonist lead was waay wayy too evil. Even any swear word wouldn't too justice. I meant it that he can turn out be more deceptive/manipulative/coercive, self-centered, self obsessed jerk. I wish they were more fanfic's to read on intense stuff like Kaafir and other shows.

Defff.. I loved how they showed Behroze's & Faraah's bond/relationship during the episodes- it was so heartwarming; he deff. loved Faarah more and did everything in his willpower for her goodness and well-being - was always much more wiser and thoughtful in terms of sustaining Faarah's future - esp. marriage via Waali.

Obviously, not now. I meant later on after many, may updates. She needs to get stable first.

Directors need to quit making shows that they can't handle - esp when it comes to such sensitive issues that neeeds to be handled well and not make the women look like victims in the hands of men, rather showcase their journey to stand up and fight.
I dunno if you watched Muqqadas aired on Hum - totally ruined the female's character. She couldn't even stand up or speak for herself; hence they messed it up; along with Chup Raho - started off well and declined horribly- ugggh, and Bashar momin - hated Bashar for what he did on their wedding night .. and next thing you know - she magically falls in love and (hehe - note sarcasm) forgets all about the 'attempted alleged' wedding rape. like WHAT?
I find Sanghat waaay too slow and depressing way beyond. Now, the husband isn't even accepting his months old daughter now since he found out about what happened. just wow! What's the wife's fault in all this?!

sorry for the rant - had to get it out. LOL.
can't wait for the updates. Loving your other fanfic too! xx

farahwalikhan thumbnail
Well, this is going to be pretty intense as well, don't worry. Especially Moeez's character and Ruhi will be a bit more antagonistic until comes the end of the fic, but it's needed for plot purposes as I feel it should be highlighted why Farah was closer to Baba than Mama in the fic and DeD did an amazing job of exploring it as well but having these repercussions for Ruhi's leaving was something I found to be an interesting idea to explore.
Yeah, that's true, not many series can show the women standing up to her rapist. That's why I liked Ishq Parast even though I thought it was horrible what Hamza did to her, but I liked the way Zuhaib still loved and trusted her. I heard Mora Piya is also good but I've never seen it. Chup Raho was pathetic. How can you call the person who raped you 'Bhai'? I have never seen Bashar Momin actually so I can't comment on that.

One of the things I love about DeD is no matter how mad Wali got at Farah, he never touched her sexually despite all having rights to being her husband. When he drags her to haveli, the most violent he gets is dragging her and locking her. When he threw her on the bed, he could have easily done anything to her but he chose to leave instead. I really really appreciated that about him. Farah hurt him so much but he never tried to break her. Moeez raping Farah isn't that far from canon. He did kidnap her with the intention to rape her in canon, but luckily Wali just got there in time to save his wife.

Thank you for reading my other fics too, do leave your comments there too as I love reading them. So lengthy and detailed. Also, if you want another good drama for OKB, check out Goya. I think Omar/Mohini is making me torn on my love for Wali/Farah. I will always love Wali/Farah though but heck Omar/Mohini is coming so darn close.
hilly thumbnail

Originally posted by: farahwalikhan

Well, this is going to be pretty intense as well, don't worry. Especially Moeez's character and Ruhi will be a bit more antagonistic until comes the end of the fic, but it's needed for plot purposes as I feel it should be highlighted why Farah was closer to Baba than Mama in the fic and DeD did an amazing job of exploring it as well but having these repercussions for Ruhi's leaving was something I found to be an interesting idea to explore.

Yeah, that's true, not many series can show the women standing up to her rapist. That's why I liked Ishq Parast even though I thought it was horrible what Hamza did to her, but I liked the way Zuhaib still loved and trusted her. I heard Mora Piya is also good but I've never seen it. Chup Raho was pathetic. How can you call the person who raped you 'Bhai'? I have never seen Bashar Momin actually so I can't comment on that.

One of the things I love about DeD is no matter how mad Wali got at Farah, he never touched her sexually despite all having rights to being her husband. When he drags her to haveli, the most violent he gets is dragging her and locking her. When he threw her on the bed, he could have easily done anything to her but he chose to leave instead. I really really appreciated that about him. Farah hurt him so much but he never tried to break her. Moeez raping Farah isn't that far from canon. He did kidnap her with the intention to rape her in canon, but luckily Wali just got there in time to save his wife.

Thank you for reading my other fics too, do leave your comments there too as I love reading them. So lengthy and detailed. Also, if you want another good drama for OKB, check out Goya. I think Omar/Mohini is making me torn on my love for Wali/Farah. I will always love Wali/Farah though but heck Omar/Mohini is coming so darn close.

Mora Piya was the bomb! Killed me to watch it - so heart wrenching. Aamina & Adeel portrayed beautiful characters. the 'scene' = Aamina killed it! (missing her on screen) - deff give it a watch.
Chup Raho - exactly! Abs. disgusting. Hated the stupid mother and errthang including such a naiive wife = HOW do you even..?
Hoping Gul-e-rana doesn't turn out to be another 'rapist' track. Don't want another repetition of her character.
BM- watched it solely caus' of Faisal. abs. dislike for the female lead. Still makes me cringe seeing her. Pretty much loved his intense character and how he became what he was. Someone compared BM with Iss pyaar (in terms of Arnav's & B's character) - that's why I gave it a watch initially and loved the in-depth portrayal of characters.

Loved how gentleman of a character Waali was in that sense. Totally agree with you. Haveli scene could've been way to harsh and yet, he chose to be not so intense, insenstive) and rather wise, knowing deep down how much love he had for Faarah despite everything - & eventhough they were nikaah-fied, he kept his hands away - in terms of being harsh with her in a negative, brutal way. (Missing DeD & Waaali & Faaraah...)

Goya - I gave it a watch. Story became boring and slow for me - so I ended up giving up.
OKB & Maya are coming together again = so I'm ecstatic. Loved Aunn Zaara too! :D
farahwalikhan thumbnail
Definitely, I'll need to give it a watch then. I haven't seen too much of Aamina except in Maat and Kuch Is Tarah and I liked her in both of them so that's a good thing. Chup Raho was seriously pathetic. I think Gul e Rana is a story of an arranged marriage from the promo's, I know the kidnapping thing is there too but that could be a nightmare Sajjal has too, sometimes they show odd things in the promo. Do watch Ishq Parast though, that deals with the topic of rape in a more sensitive manner.
That shows the difference between Wali and Moeez too. Moeez had no rights over her and tried something like that whilst Wali despite having those rights never touched her in that manner. Don't worry, my updates will help you.

I do think Goya is worth a try, as it does start off slow but it ends in a very beautiful manner. That and the chemistry between OKB and Sana is a treat to watch. I love OKB/Maya, but OKB/Sana were brilliant in Goya and I hope they sign another project together.
farahwalikhan thumbnail

I know, I know I usually alternate between all three of my fics but I'm in the mood for some angst and since this one is the angstiest of the three, I decided to go for it. Any Ruhi-fans, forgive me for this chapter, it was not only necessary to show how blinded Ruhi is by hate but something in this chapter is very essential for the progression of this story.

3. Blinded By Lies

"Hatto mere raaste se," Ruhi barged inside the haveli, furious with every single one of them clearly as she came into the dining room where everyone was having breakfast, including Farah. "Farah tum abhi aur issi waqt mere saath ghar chalo. Moeez ne mujhe sab kuch bata diya hai, Wali ne tumhe kidnap kiya hai na?"

Farah felt a chill run down her spine at the mention of Moeez, face paling. The images were clear in her mind but she managed to remain sitting where she was, reaching into her pocket and pulling out a recorder. Wali seemed ready to say something but before he could, Farah stood up walking over to Ruhi, handing her the recorder.

"Farah yeh kya hai? Iss recorder se to tum lectures record karti ho na?" Ruhi said, looking confused.

Farah simply stared at her as if waiting. Ruhi hesitated, looking at Farah before pressing on the play button.

"Moeez, Moeez tum yeh kya kar rahe ho? Choro mujhe! Baba! Baba!"

"Darti kyun ho meri jaan? Main sirf tumhe pyaar kar raha hoon, sirf pyaar."

"Moeez, please...please mujhe chor de, main abhi bhi Wali ke nikah mein hoon, woh tumhe jaan se maar de ga."

"Tumhe kya lagta hai meri jaan ke woh tumhari baat pe yakeen kare ga? Aur kar bi liya yakeen toh tumhara maza toh main hi loon ga sabse pehle."

"Nahi...Baba, Mama...please...Wali, Wali!"

The recording got cut off then but it seemed enough to prove things. Farah's expression remained as blank as it had been when she had given the recording. Wali's eyes were flashing with tears of rage and fury, clenching his fists tightly, Zarmine was quietly crying and even Arjumand's eyes watered. However, the one who reacted the worst was Aghajaan and he clutched at his heart.

"F-Farah..." Aghajaan rasped, unable to believe his granddaughter had been through such a traumatic experience. Wali was at his side instantly, ignoring his own pain.

"Aghajaan khud ko sambhaliye," Wali said gently.

"K-kaise sambhaloon khud ko? Meri Farah, meri poti ke saat itna bara saaniya hua..." Aghajaan was crying, looking at Farah who was completely silent, not saying a word.

Ruhi, however didn't seem to be shocked at all and simply rolled her eyes, grasping Farah by the shoulder. "Moeez ne mujhe pehle hi kaha tha ke tum uspe jhoote ilzaam lagane ki baut kaushish karo gi. Tumse yeh umeed nahi thi Farah. Tum inn logooon ki baatoon mein ake itna gir jaogi ke ek fake voice recording banna do gi?" She shook Farah by the shoulder roughly. "Kehdo ke yeh sab jhoot hai, ke Wali tumhein yahan apne saath zabar dasti laya hai."

Farah pulled away, putting her hands in front of her mother in a pleading gesture. "Mama, please. Chali jayein yahan se. Please." Her head was spinning and she pressed her hands to her forehead, feeling like the world around her was becoming blurry.

"Farah..." Ruhi reached out but Zarmine moved forward, pushing Ruhi's hands away from Farah.

"Bas kar deejiye Tayee-Ammi!" Zarmine snapped. "Farah ki waise hi halat theek nahi hai."

Farah could barely hear what Zarmine was saying as everything was becoming darker by the minute, it was as if someone was dimming the lights before they suddenly switched off.

"Farah!" Zarmine caught her as she passed out. "Lala...kuch keejiye na!"

"Gulkhan, Ammi, please Aghajaan ko andhar le jaye," Wali said, hurrying to Farah's side before looking at Ruhi who seemed to be in shock. "Tayee-Ammi, aapko Bare Baba ki kasam hai please aap yahan se chali jaye."

"Kaise chali jaoon?" Ruhi said, crossing her arms stubbornly. "Meri sagi beti ne mere bhatije pe rape ka jhoota ilzaam lagaya hai aur main chup rahoon?"

"Kaisi Ma hain aap Tayee-Ammi?" Zarmine snapped, passing Farah to Wali who took that as his cue and lifted Farah into his arms. This was awkward but right now, he had no choice but to carry her out. Honestly...how could Tayee-Ammi be so cruel? No wonder Farah felt as if Bare Baba was the only one who loved her considering how Tayee-Ammi showed a very obvious preference towards her brother and nephew than her. He tried to block out Zarmine dealing with Tayee-Ammi as he took Farah to her bedroom, instructing Behram to call a doctor as he laid her down on the bed.

Luckily, Ruhi did storm out of the haveli then, allowing Zarmine to return to Wali's side.

"Lala, kaisi hai Farah ab?" Zarmine asked concerned. Wali was watching Farah and didn't hear Zarmine until she nudged him causing him to jump a little.

"Haan, kya hua?" Wali said, a little startled by her nudge.

"Kaisi hai Farah ab? Kya kaha doctor ne?" Zarmine asked again and Wali sighed.

"Usse baut araam ki zaroorat hai," Wali said frowning. "Mujhe nahi samaj mein araha hai ke mein is ke liye kya karoon, Zarmine. Maine Bare Baba se waada kiya tha ke Farah ko hamesha khush rakhoon ga."

"Haush karo, Lala," Zarmine scolded her brother. "Bare Baba ko jab aap pe itna bharosa tha toh aap khud pe bi aap bharosa rakhein. Farah toh bilkul akeli ho gayi hai. Tayee-Ammi ko to uss ki baat pe bilkul yakeen nahin aah raha balke woh toh ulta hi Farah ko ilzaam de rahin hain. Baut ladla bhatija hai unka Moeez, uske khilaaf toh woh ek bhi lafz sunne ko tayyar hi nahi hain."

Wali frowned at that. It was really disheartening to see that Ruhi was so blinded by her hate and ego that she couldn't distinguish between who was telling the truth and who was lying to her. He almost felt sorry for her but that feeling of pity was diminished by the way she treated her own daughter, calling her a liar and saying she was accusing her beloved nephew? That was too much to expect, even from her.

"Farah akeli nahi hain, Zarmine," Wali said softly. "Mujhe jo bhi karna hua mein Ammi ko humare rishte ke liye zaroor manaoon ga."

Zarmine nodded. "Mein bhi aapki maddat karoon gi, Lala."

Wali smiled at her, he knew he could always count on his baby sister for anything. He reached out, ruffling her hair fondly causing her to pull away as he got back to watching Farah sleep. Her face pinched up as if she were having some sort of nightmare and he almost moved forward but Zarmine stopped him, going to sit besides Farah and squeeze her hand.

Oh how he wished he were the one to take away all her fears, but right now he might scare her more. How could Moeez do this to her? The temptation to brutally murder him with his own hands was too much but it would go against every moral Ammi and Aghajaan taught him. No matter how much he wanted to, he wouldn't do that.

"Baba," Farah mumbled in her sleep. "Baba, mujhe bachao please...Moeez mujhe baut maar raha hai, baut maar raha hai...bachao please Baba."

"Farah," Zarmine began and Wali moved closer to the bed, biting his lip. Right now, he wished Bare Baba really was here so he could take all of Farah's worries away but at the same time, he knew if he had been, he wouldn't have survived seeing her like this.

Farah slowly opened her eyes. "Zarmine?"

Zarmine looked down at her. "Haan Farah kya hua?"

"Kya tum aur Wali mujhe Aghajaan ke paas le ja sakte ho?" Farah said quietly. "Please...mujhe yahaan baut darr lag raha hai, dekho na woh Moeez wahan khara hai." She could see him clearly, stepping towards her. Why did Wali and Zarmine look so sad? They wouldn't help her either, no one would save her from Moeez's hands, she was alone, just like she had been alone back then.

"Koi nahi aye ga tumhe mujhse bachane meri jaan," Moeez said, humming as he stepped towards her.

"Wali please, please mujhe bacha lo!" Farah jumped out of her bed, trying to run but Moeez was in front of her. He was blocking her path and she could see it in his eyes. He wanted her again. "Wali, Wali please..." Suddenly, she felt herself being shaken and noticed Moeez was no longer there and Wali was gently shaking her.

"Farah, khud ko sambhalo," Wali said gently. "Yahan koi nahi hai, nah woh aur na koi aur jo tumhe haat bhi laga sakkay."

Farah looked into Wali's eyes. "Please Wali, mujhe Moeez se bacha lo. Please woh phir kaushish kare ga mujhe choone ki, mujhe apna banane ki, please...tum usse rauko ge na?"

Wali looked at the fear in her eyes, hearting feeling like someone was physically twisting it with their own hands and felt a sense of dj vu hit him of when Bare Baba asked him to protect his beloved daughter. "Usne tumhari taraf aankh bhi utha ke dekha toh aankhein nikaal doon ga uski. Aur haat bhi tor doon ga."

Farah, for the first time since the incident buried her face into her hands, beginning to cry into them. The tears would not stop falling. Wali, unsure of whether it would be right to hug her or not, turned to Zarmine who had already moved towards Farah, hugging her. Farah clutched onto Zarmine, continuing to cry as if she had never cried before.

--

"Maine kaha tha na Phuppo?" Moeez said, looking and sounding furious as he paced around his home. "Farah koi na koi jhoota ilzaam mujhpe zaroor lagaye gi lekhin rape ka? Itni girri wi harkat ki umeed mujhe bhi nahi thi."

"Mujhe toh khud yakeen nahi aa raha hai, Moeez," Ruhi said, looking quite distressed. "Ke meri apni beti apna gunna chupane ke liye tum pe ilzaam laga de gi. Bhaijaan, Bhabi, Moeez, mein Farah ki taraf se aap logoon se maafi maangti hoon."

"Maafi maangne se kya hota hai?" Zohra said angrily pressing an icepack to Tajjamul's bruised face. "Maar toh tumhare bhai ko pari hai na tumhare beti ke kartootoon parr. Mein toh kehti hoon tumne Wali se saaf kyun nahi ka ke uski biwi ne zinna kiya hai. Moeez ko behkaya hai apni taraf aur phir usko akele kamre mein bula ke uske saath waqt guzarna chaha hai. Oolta ilzaam mere bache pe laga diya rape ka? Moeez, main toh kehti hoon ko Farah ko kohre parwao."

Moeez sighed. "Nahi, Ammi, aghar aisa kiya toh phuppo ko baut dukh ho ga. Farah hai toh unki beti after all. Waise bhi abhi mera prime focus business pe hai, paisoon ka acha bandubast ho gaya aur ab meri aur Emraan bhai ki business baut achi ho gi. Phuppo, aap ko maafi maang ne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai. Bas aap ek baar meri Wali se phone pe baat kara dein."

Ruhi raised an eyebrow. "Maghar Mooez tum kya karo ge Wali se baat kar ke? Is waqt woh insaan banne ke bijaye sirf Farah ka shauhar bana wa hai."

"Bas mujhe kuch uss se baat karni hai," Moeez said with a small smile. "Please Phuppo?"

"Acha theek hai, karadoon gi," Ruhi assured, touching her nephew's shoulder.

Moeez's smile turned bigger and he inwardly smirked. This was perfect. Ruhi was so lost in his and their family's love that she would never believe Farah. Getting Farah in his arms again wouldn't be a problem for him. She may not be the most beautiful girl in the universe, but she sure tasted good and having one taste of her was simply not enough. First, she had been his zidd, now she was his addiction. And that was one addiction he would never give up. She'd be his and with his rising business and power, no one would ever be able to stop it. Behroz had thought he had saved her honour but boy was he wrong. No one would ever get in his way.

Farah Behroze Khan. Main tumhe bhool jaoon yeh kabhi ho ga nahi. Aur tum mujhe bhool jao main yeh kabhi hone hi nahi doon ga.