Zinda Dargor Hoon (Diyar-E-Dil Fanfic)- NEW CHAPTER POSTED ON PG. 6!!

farahwalikhan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Guys, this idea wouldn't stop at all, so I'm going to write a few chapters for it anyway.

--

1. A Twist in the Story

Wali was going to drag Farah to the haveli no matter what it took even if he had to divorce her for it. This wasn't about him anymore, it was about Aghajaan and there was no way he'd risk Aghajaan due to his own bruised ego. However, as he arrived at Farah's house, he saw the door was wide open and there was an eerie silence. That was odd. Farah should be sleeping right now or at least having breakfast and even if she were sleeping, why would she leave the door open?

His eyes scanned the surroundings, eyes widening as he saw the police taking Farah's mamu away in the car. Oh gosh, what had happened? He entered inside the house, putting a hand to his mouth as he saw the housemaid regaining consciousness, blood on the ground.

"Wali sir aap?" The housemaid asked.

"Haan, lekhin Farah bibi kahan hain?" Wali asked, knowing his tone sounded a little rough when he mentioned Farah's name.

The housemaid looked down. "Farah bibi ki toh kismat khi kharaab hai, apne kamre mein hai."

Wali wasn't sure what that meant but he ran up the stairs, opening the door to Farah's room. However, all anger faded from his system as he saw Farah sitting there on the floor besides the bed, clothes visibly torn and expression completely blank. Where was Ruhi? Had Tayee-Ammi left Farah and gone somewhere and someone had broken in? He saw a shawl lying there in the open cupboard and grabbed it wrapping it around Farah's frail body. She looked up, taking the shawl silently and wrapping it tighter around her body.

"Farah?" Wali said, voice softer than it had been before. "Kya hua? Kisne kiya hai yeh? Tayee-Ammi kahan hai?"

Farah didn't reply, she just continued to stare into outer space. It was as if she couldn't hear or see anything besides her. Wali turned, seeing the housemaid come in.

"Kisne kiya yeh sab?" Wali asked. "Aur Tayee-Ammi kahan hai."

"Woh jab aapke dada ji aye the na, uske baad Bari Bibi aur Farah bibi ki lara ho gaya thi," The housemaid explained. "Farah bibi ne apna hissa lehne se inkaar kar diya tha aur baut lari hui thi donoon mein. Uske baad ussi din Bari Bibi ghar chor ke Karachi chali gayi thi. Aaj subha ke chaar baje Moeez saab aye the. Keh rahe the jab Farah bibi ne shaadi ka faisla kar hi liya hai unke saath toh woh shaadi seh pehle hi kyun na..."

Wali put a hand to his head. "Oh god..." All this had happened and Moeez...the bas***d, he had never liked the guy but Farah didn't seem to understand why he disliked him. Now he had...gosh, even the thought made him furious, he had raped Farah and left her like this. No wonder the police was outside. Well now he definitely needed to take Farah away from here just not how he had thought.

"Farah?" Wali said again and she looked at him. He held out his hand. "Mere saath haveli chalo gi. Raaste main doctor ke paas bhi le jaoon ga."

Farah's face paled minutely and she looked to the housemaid hurried over to Wali.

"Nahi Wali saab, Farah bibi doctor ke paas nahi jayengi, warna mamla bighar jaye ga," The housemaid explained and Wali sighed. He could tell Farah was traumatized but Moeez needed to be punished for his crimes, however he didn't want to push Farah too far right now. He almost wished Suhaib was here to guide him for what to do at the moment.

"Theek hai, hum phir haveli chale jayein ge yahan se," Wali said softly, having his hand still held out to Farah. Farah took Wali's hand and Wali helped her to her feet. He didn't know whether to be thankful at Farah not fighting him and silently following him to the car or feel disgusted at Moeez for taking away any fight, any pride left in her to even think about resisting against him.

Would Farah be comfortable sitting in the front with him? Well, considering she completely was shut down at the moment, asking her would be like talking to himself but thinking about what she had been through, he opened the back door for her. It was better for her to sit in the back, only so if she wanted to lay down, she could. The way was quite long.

Farah got into the back and they headed off for the journey. Wali didn't think he had ever seen her this silent even when they had first met and for once, he had no idea how to make conversation with her. When he was coming for her, he had been extremely angry and had planned to drag her to the haveli if she didn't come quietly, but seeing what had happened to her, it was like the anger had drained out of him.

It seemed as if time seemed to move at a snail's pace as they arrived at the haveli. Wali had to cringe at the look on his mother and sister's face as he and Farah came through the door.

"Lala, yeh yahan kyun ayi hai?" Zarmine said, sounding annoyed.

"Wali..." Arjumand began as well but Wali spoke before she could say anything.

"Ammi, please mere paas baut bari waja hai joh main Farah ko apne saath le aya hoon," Wali said. "Lekhin yeh main iske saamne nahi zikhar karna chahta hai. Please, aghar aap dou minute tehr jayein toh main Farah ko uska kamra tak chor ke aap ke saare sawaloon ka jawwab de doon ga. Please, Ammi, Zarmine."

Zarmine huffed and Arjumand looked disapproving.

"Farah ko koi aur naukar kyun nahi chohr sakta kamre main?" Arjumand asked.

"Is baat ka bhi jawwab de doon ga," Wali promised and Arjumand sighed.

"Theek hai, Wali beta, jaldi karo," Arjumand finally agreed. Wali smiled, taking Farah's hand again, knowing she wouldn't go anywhere herself in this condition. However, this time as Farah followed, she stumbled slightly almost falling.

"Farah!" Wali caught her before she could fall. Were her injuries acting up? He knew he should have taken her to a doctor.

Arjumand frowned. "Kya hua Farah? Kahin ghir gayi ho kya? Wali, tum isse doctor ke paas nahi le gaye beta?"

Wali shifted. "Main abhi aata hoon." He supported Farah to her room, helping her lie down. "Kisi bi cheez ki zuroorat ho toh mujhe bula lena." He waited for a second for her reply but Farah simply seemed to stare through him. He almost flinched at her empty gaze but managed to look back at her before leaving the room to find his mother and sister waiting for him.

"Lala, ab batayein bhi, kyun layein hain isko?" Zarmine demanded to know.

"Main pehle toh Farah se baat karne gaya tha," Wali said quietly. "Ke woh beshak mujhse divorce lele lekhin Aghajaan pe reham khaye. Lekhin jab main wahan pauncha toh koi baat karne ki zaroorat hi nahi pari."

"Kyun? Kya Farah ka dil phir gaya tha?" Arjumand asked sarcastically.

"Farah kabhi bhi jaidaat mein hissa nahi chahti thi," Wali said. "Tayee-Ammi chahti thi ke Farah ko uska hisse mile aur Moeez bhi yehi chahta tha. Farah aur Tayee-Ammi ki larai hui aur Tayee-Ammi ghar chor ke chali gayin."

"Kya?" Zarmine said shocked. "Tayee-Ammi Farah ko akela chor gayin?"

"Haan," Wali replied. "Aur Moeez ne is cheez ka pura pura fyada uthaya, zahir hai uska plan toh yahi tha ka Farah se shaadi kar ke uski jyidat pe kabza kar le. Lekhin usne toh is baat ka bhi sabr na kiya ke uski aur Farah ki shaadi ho jaye." He looked away, fists clenching.

Arjumand began to pale. "Wali, khul ke baat karo, paheliyan mat bhejo."

Wali shifted a little bit. "Ammi, usne Farah ki izzat pe haath dala hai." His eyes watered and the room was filled with dead silence. The silence was so thick that it could not be cut through with even a knife. No one seemed to know what to say before Arjumand held her head.

"Wali, tum jitni jaldi ho sake divorce papers tayaar karao," Arjumand said firmly.

Wali's head snapped up in shock as he stared at his mother, bewildered. "Ammi yeh aap kya keh rahi hain..."

"Ammi?" Zarmine was also looking surprised. "Isme Farah ka kya kusoor hai?"

"Aik aisi ladki jisko kisi aur mard ne chooa ho mere bete ki biwi aur meri bahu kabhi nahi ban sakti," Arjumand said firmly.

Wali wanted to say something, he wanted to protest but he couldn't find the words to do so. It was as if the shock of hearing this from his own mother had taken away his voice. How could she say that? This was Bare Baba's daughter, she was also a part of their family and right now needed their support more than anything, how could his Mom just be so cold? Farah hadn't cheated on him, after all. Moeez had forced her.

"Ammi..." Zarmine began but Arjumand cut her off.

"Zarmine, yeh mera aakhri aur attal faisla hai," Arjumand said firmly. "Ab Farah ki kahin aur shaadi hoti hai yah nahi isse mera koi taluk nahi." She got up and left the room.

Wali held his head. He didn't understand why his mother was being so cold. If he divorced Farah now, she'd be destroyed. She'd be defamed in the entire family and no one would want to even look towards her. He couldn't even think of throwing his Bare Baba's ladli to that sort of cruelty. But he didn't want to go against his mother either, oh god what was he supposed to do? Usually Aghajaan could convince his mom but this wasn't something he could discuss with him because if he knew what Farah had gone through, he wouldn't be able to survive that trauma.

"Lala," Zarmine's voice snapped Wali out of his thoughts and he turned to look at his little sister.

"Aap fikhar mat karein, main Ammi se baat karti hoon," Zarmine assured him. "Main unko samjaoon gi."

Wali managed a weak smile. "Thanks Zarmine. Lekhin mujhe nahi lagta woh is waqt kisi ki bhi baat sunein gi. Kaash...kaash is waqt Baba Jaan yahan hote, woh unki baat sunti bhi aur samaj ti bhi. Woh kabhi bhi apni bhatiji aur bahu koh yuhun ruswa nahi hone dete." His eyes watered and for the first time in awhile, he missed his father. If his father was here then.

Zarmine hugged him and Wali pulled her close to him, just holding her.

Edited by farahwalikhan - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Irfana15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow this is amazing plz keep writing it 😊
farahwalikhan thumbnail
Awww thanks Irfana, it was hard for me to write Arjumand so negative but I was rewatching episode 29 of Diyar-E-Dil and the way Arjumand was talking about Farah having an affair with Moeez and not being worthy of Wali seemed extremely judgemental of her when all she saw was Farah talking with Moeez once. So I thought in this case, she will be judgemental.
surbhimathur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This seems to be really good Fiction! The story with a twist and this moeez can never have mercy hahaha, the characterisation was very nice. Looking forward for the next update.
farahwalikhan thumbnail
I wanted Ruhi's leaving to have some consequences for both her and Farah 😆 I am so evil aren't I? I can't help it. Glad you liked it.
The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I like the concept..
Ruhi's leaving must had to have consequences, I wish it backfired more on her than on Farah tought..
I don't mind Arjumaand being grey, I love her character anyways..and what all Ruhi and Bheroz did with her, it's complitely normal for her to feel like that..
Waiting for the next chapter..
Please update it soon!
The_Imane thumbnail
@farahwalikhan
I forgot to mention, please pm me for every update of urs on WaFa...this one and others too..
farahwalikhan thumbnail
I LOVED your review Imane!! Thank you so much. She's more grey because as she said Wali is her kul kayinat and her world so I always felt she'd want him to have the best, even if Farah was Suhaib's choice for Wali 😆 Ok, I'm not sure if you've read the latest update on Alvida Aye Dil but I'll check and then send you a PM for this and others. This fic is going to be pretty intense though and expect lots of Behroz and Suhaib in there too.
The_Imane thumbnail

Originally posted by: farahwalikhan

I LOVED your review Imane!! Thank you so much. She's more grey because as she said Wali is her kul kayinat and her world so I always felt she'd want him to have the best, even if Farah was Suhaib's choice for Wali 😆 Ok, I'm not sure if you've read the latest update on Alvida Aye Dil but I'll check and then send you a PM for this and others. This fic is going to be pretty intense though and expect lots of Behroz and Suhaib in there too.

Aaww that was a kinda small rewiew..but this evening I had time...i usually read your updates in way home or in lunch pause, so sorry in hurry cant really comment...will press the like button on each part I read, so that you can know..
farahwalikhan thumbnail

Hello everyone, thank you for the feedback and once again, sorry about Arju. I cried while writing this chapter.

--

2. Picking Up the Pieces

"Zargul," Wali came into the kitchen. "Farah bibi ne kuch khaya hai?"

"Nahi, saab," Zargul replied. "Maine unse poocha tha, lekhin woh koi jawaab hi nahi deti. Khan, woh toh hum mein se kissi ki baat nahi sunti nahi jawab deti hai."

Wali sighed. He knew Farah was still in shock but he had no idea what he could do for her. He knew his mother would never allow him to help her, but technically right now she was in nikah. No one could via any law or religion ever stop him. He had never before asserted his right as Farah's husband but right now, in order to save her from this path of self-destruction she had stumbled upon, he would not only be her cousin but be her husband.

"Zargul, tum dood garam karke Farah bibi ke kamre mein lao, mein wahin ja raha hoon," Wali said softly, before heading over to Farah's room. He knocked on the door, waiting a few seconds before opening the door. Farah was sitting on the ground, leaning her back against the bed but what made Wali's eyes widen was the fact that she was using a knife to make cuts into her arm. Forgetting everything else, he hurried over, snatching the knife from her hand.

"Farah yeh kya kar rahi ho?" Wali grabbed some tissues to soak the blood as she had drawn quite into her arm with the knife. "Gulkhan! Behram! Doctor ko bulao!"

With some help from Zarmine and the doctor, they managed to get Farah back into the bed with her wounds she had made bandaged. Zarmine and Arjumand were both in shock that Farah would try and harm herself and Wali had to admit it had stunned him as well. It was as if Farah had lost the will and care to want to keep herself from harm.

"Iss halaat mein aap mujhe keh rahi hain Ammi ke mein Farah ko chor doon?" Wali said, eyes watering as he looked at Farah laying there, arm wrapped in bandages.

No one seemed to even know what to say. Arjumand looked like she wanted to say something, but simply glanced once at Farah before leaving the room. Zarmine took a chance, going and sitting besides Farah.

"Farah?" Zarmine said gently causing Farah to look at her for the first time since she had come. "Mein jaanti hoon, tum baut takleef mein ho, lekhin please apne saath ye mat karo. Bare Baba ka saucho, unko kitna dukh ho ga tumhe iss haalat mein dekh ke."

"Z-Zarmine?"

Wali's eyes shone with a little hope as Farah spoke. Her voice was scratchy but at least she had spoken. Hearing her so silent felt as if there was no hope to get his...no their Farah back.

"Mein ab tak zinda kyun hoon?" Farah said, voice sounding distant. She shakily reached out, grasping Zarmine's hand. "Please, Zarmine, please mujhe maar daalo. Please."

Wali and Zarmine both flinched at that and Zarmine found herself at a loss of words, looking over at her brother for help. She didn't know what she could say to Farah. How do you tell someone who was raped that everything was going to be okay? She didn't know and was glad when Wali spoke up.

"Farah," Wali said gently. "Aisi baatein mat karo, please. Tum ab haveli mein ho aur bilkul mehfooz ho. Koi yahan tumhe tumhari ijaazat ke beghair haat bhi nahi laga sakta. Please tum hosla karo."

Farah didn't understand why they were being so kind to her. Maybe they didn't understand, maybe they didn't know what had really happened. Mooez had murdered her, he had ripped her body to pieces and left her dead body on the ground. He hadn't even made the effort to bury her after he had murdered her. Her mother had never come to read fatiha for her, no, her mother had helped assist Moeez in murdering her. That's why she had left her.

First, Baba had left her all alone, then slowly everyone else left her as well. No one truly loved her, they had only always emotionally blackmailed her. The only person in the world who had ever really loved her was gone, leaving her alone. Maybe her time of death was already written.

"Wali?" Farah said, staring into space. "Tum mujhe kyun tasaliyan de rahe ho? Tasaliyan dene ke bijaye mujhpe fatiha nahi paro ge kya?"

Zarmine burst into tears hearing Farah talk like that and Wali looked like he also was trying to hold back tears as he pulled Zarmine into an embrace. Zarmine curled closer to her big brother, crying against his chest.

Wali tried to smile instead. "Farah, kya tum Bare Baba ki kabar pe jana chahti ho? Shahid tumhe wahan ja ke sukoon mile."

Baba...she could see the one person who truly loved her if she went with Wali. Maybe she could lay besides him and the ground would swallow her hole. She decided there was a longing inside her to be near her father. Longing? Well, that meant she could still feel something. That was confusing. Moeez had killed her so why did she feel the longing to be near her father? No, it was probably because she wanted her body to be buried next to her father and Chachu, yeah that was it.

"Kya tum mujhe Baba ke paas le jao ge?" Farah said, voice sounding a little bit stronger than before.

Wali smiled a little wider, although a lone tear fell down his cheek. "Haan haan kyun nahi? Main, tum aur Zarmine teenoon chalte hain Bare Baba ki kabar pe."

"Ok," Farah said quietly. The graveyard wasn't too far away and they got there in no time. Farah took some flowers, placing them on Baba's grave.

"Baba, dekhein," Farah said. "Dekhein aaj Moeez ne aapki beti ko maar dala hai...lekhin Baba, Wali aur Zarmine ko lagta hai ke mein abhi bhi zinda hoon. Woh wahaan the nahi na, jab mera kattal hua tha. Woh meri aakhri subba thi Baba. Moeez mere kamre mein ghus aya tha. Maine baut kaushish ki apni jaan bachane ki Baba...aapko aur Wali ko awaaz bhi di, Mama ko bhi awaaz di lekhin koi nahi aya..."

Tears fell down Zarmine's cheeks, hearing Farah's words and Wali didn't stop his tears this time. He pulled Zarmine close to him once more.

"Lekhin Baba aap toh mujhse pyaar karte hain na," Farah said, voice choked. "Ek aap hi toh hain jo mujhse pyaar karte hain. Toh please Baba mujhe apne saath rehnein dein." Her head bowed towards the grave, she wished the ground would just swallow her inside and she could just be near her father. The only person that would never turn his back on her. She felt as if her cheeks were moist and touched a hand to her cheek. It was wet, why? Dead bodies didn't cry after all.

"Nikah ke waqt yeh sauch ke haan kardena beta, ke main Wali Suhaib Khan ko nahi jaanti, lekhin apne Baba ko zaroor jaanti hoon. Aur unke inteqaab mere liye behtareen se kam hoi nahi sakta. Beta, Wali ko maine tumhare liye chunna hai beta."

Farah looked up, seeing Wali and Zarmine there together. Wali Suhaib Khan, he had been her Baba's choice for when she was alive. And Moeez...Moeez had been Mama's choice. Mama never loved her as much as Baba did. Mama had left her alone when she needed her the most. Even Aghajaan had been there for her more than Mama had been there for her.

"Wali?" Farah said quietly and Wali wiped his eyes, looking to her.

"Chalein Farah?" Wali said gently.

"Wali, tum Baba ki choice the mere liye," Farah said, staring out into the distance. "Lekhin tumhari choice toh ek zinda ladki honi chahiye, main jaanti hoon jab Baba ne humhara nikah parwaya tha toh main zinda thi."

"Farah..." Wali hesitantly put both hands on Farah's shoulders and surprisingly, she didn't flinch away. "Please, aisi baatein mat karo, tum abhi bhi meri biwi ho. Meri izzat ho. Iss khandan ka hissa ho. Aghajaan bhi tumse baut pyaar karte hain."

Farah looked into his eyes. There was something in his eyes that was different from what had been in her murderer's eyes. But she couldn't tell right now what it was.

"Kaash Wali, tumne yeh haq pehle istamaal kar liya hota," Farah said softly causing Wali to look away, unable to meet her gaze. "Mama toh kabhi meri thi nahi. Woh toh kabhi Farah ki Ma nahi thi, woh sirf Behroz Khan ki biwi theen." She looked away from Wali, unsure of what to make of his actions. The look in his eyes was scary, it was a look she had only ever seen in Baba's eyes and she wasn't sure what to think of that. It was as if her thoughts had a block on them right now.

"Farah," Zarmine said quietly coming to Farah's other side. "Tum jab se yahan ayi ho tumne kuch khaya nahin hai, please kuch khalo. Tum jaanti ho Farah, jab Baba Jaan ki death hui thi toh maine kuch nahi khati peeti thi. Mera zinda rehne ka bhi dil nahi chahta lekhin pata mujhe us waqt Lala kya kehte the? Ke Baba Jaan aghar mujhe istara dekhte to unki ruhu ko baut dukh paunchta. Farah...bhoolna assaan toh nahi hoga aur waqt lage ga, lekhin aghar tum kuch khao piyo gi nahi toh saucho Bare Baba ki ruhu kitni takleef main hogi."

"L-lekhin Zarmine, mujhe yeh lag hi nahi raha ke main zinda hoon," Farah said quietly. "Aisa mujhe wakehi lag raha hai ke mera kattal ho gaya hai."

"Kabhi kabhi jo humhe lagta hai woh haqeeqat nahi hoti," Wali said softly. "Aghar tumhe aisa lagta bhi hai toh yeh sauch ke apna khayal rakh lo ke isse Bare Baba ki ruhu ko sukoon paunche ga."

Farah shifted a little bit, looking at her hand. Her father, the one who had loved her more than anyone in this world, she wanted to always be his pride and keep him happy. If it made him happy, she'd try to live. Even if she didn't feel alive, she would try her best to remain alive for him.

"Theek hai," Farah agreed. "Main kuch kha leti hoon."

Wali and Zarmine exchanged a smile, looking a bit relieved at that. They took Farah home, setting up some food in the lounge. Farah's hands trembled a little as she tried to eat but Zarmine reached out her hands, placing them over Farah's as Arjumand brought Aghajaan in.

"Farah beta tum?" Aghajaan said, eyes widening in surprise. "Tum kab ayi?"

"Aghajaan, Farah baut bura feel kar rahi thi jo kuch hua, issi guilt mein uski tabiyat kharaab hogayi," Wali said as Zarmine helped Farah eat by literally feeding her because her hands shook too much. "Mere paas iska phone aya tha, toh main isse yahan le aya apne saath."

Arjumand scoffed.

"Farah beti kaisi ho tum? Tumhari tabiyat mujhe theek nahi lag rahi," Aghajaan said gently.

"Asl mein Aghajaan, Farah teekh se kha pi nahi rahi," Zarmine said, making another niwala with the bread and placing it in Farah's mouth.

"Bas, mujhse aur nahi khaya jaye ga, Zarmine," Farah said, feeling nauseous and her head began spinning a little.

"Farah, thora sa aur kha lo," Zarmine said gently. "Bas do niwale aur phir dood pi ke thori dehr so jana."

Farah blinked a little and shrugged. "Ok." A bit more wouldn't hurt. She didn't know what to say to Aghajaan right now, so she kept silent watching as Wali fed his grandfather. Right now, it felt as if she hadn't slept in days or actually eaten anything in days.

"Itna darti kyun ho tum?" Moeez said, pushing Farah on the bed again, climbing on top of her. "Aakhir kaar hum shaadi kar rahe hain. Thora maza toh chakne doh." He began kissing the side of her neck, hands sliding under her shirt.

Farah felt sweat develop as she suddenly moved back, clutching her shawl even more tightly around her than it had been before. "Zarmine, please, main apne kamre mein jaana chahti hoon." She looked around, glancing towards where the door of the haveli was.

"Zarmine, jao Farah ko kamre tak chor aao," Wali said and Zarmine nodded.

"Theek hai Lala," Zarmine agreed gently. "Aao Farah."

Farah allowed Zarmine to help her go to her room and was glad. If Moeez found her here, she didn't want...the thought made her shiver and she grasped Zarmine's hand tighter. As if sensing her fear, Zarmine squeezed Farah's hand.

"Tum yahan bilkul mehfooz ho, Farah, I promise," Zarmine assured and Farah's eyes watered at her words, hoping against hope her cousin was right.

Edited by farahwalikhan - 8 years ago