Posted: 8 years ago
Edited by Dhani_ - 8 years ago
OMG these pics are such good quality
even mariyan looks good
Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
OsMaya looked so amazing and cute on the ramp 😳 ❤️ even the so so clothes and bad make up on Maya didn't dull their magic.
Anam... thumbnail

Mr.HotShot: Osman Khalid Butt

By Faryal Waseem | November 26,
Born and raised in Islamabad- Actor, Director, Journalist and Writer - Osman Khalid Butt stepped into the limelight after gaining popularity as an actor for his lead role in the Television Serial - Aik Nayee Cinderella sharing the screen with actress Maya Ali. This young heart-throbbing actor is also known for his work in Television Serial -Aunn Zara. Acknowledgements for his role in such prominent and well-acted roles earned him the opportunity to be nominated at Pakistan Media Awards for Best Drama Actor. Osman Khalid Butt recently stole hearts in his performance for another popular creation Diyar-e-Dil for HUM TV in which he worked along with Maya Ali again. Killer looks and amazing sense of humor as seen on his famed Vlogs, Osman Khalid Butt is a complete package.

Team HSY met with the charming actor and was blown away with his multi-talented skills. Get to know Osman Khalid Butt more with us.

My most prized possession is:

Collection of Tintin comics

On my playlist right now:

Sorry- Justin Bieber

My favorite destination:

Greece

The thing I find most attractive in the opposite sex:

A sense of humor

My favorite movie:

Dancer In The Dark

If I could have a super power, it would be:

Telepathy

If I could swap places with anyone in the world, it would be:

Johnny Depp during his Edward Scissorhands era

Upcoming Projects:

Currently, Osman Khalid Butt is working as a screenwriter for upcoming comedy-drama film Janan starring Armeena Khan, the film is produced by Hareem Farooq,Reham Khan and directed by Azfar Jafri.

Anam... thumbnail

Sweet Talk with Maya Ali

By Faryal Waseem | November 28, 2015

Maya Ali known for her girly spark and love-at-first-sight looks, started off her career as a Video Jockey (VJ) for several TV channels including Samaa TV, Waqt and Dunya News. The kick-start to her acting career came about after she did a supporting role in the Hum TV serial - Durr-e-Shahwar. In the same year, she took part in the Drama Serial - Aik Nayee Cinderella. With her Cinderella cute looks, Maya was a perfect match for the role; coupled with her acting skills, she quickly became a favorite with her audience.

Shortly after Aik Nayee Cinderella, Maya worked for the Drama Serials Aunn Zara and Khoya Khoya Chand assuring the audiences of her polished acting skills and how well she could handle all types of roles effortlessly. Later in 2015, she worked in Shanakht, Zid, Diyar-e-Dil and Mera Naam Yousaf contributing to her trending popularity.

Team HSY loves the sweet-girl persona she carries so well and sat down with her to get to know her a little better. There's no doubt that we'll be seeing a lot more of Maya in the coming years doing many more fantastic projects. Here's a little about Maya Ali that you didn't know:

My most prized possession is:

My phone

On my playlist right now:

Deewani Mastani - Bajirao Mastani

My favorite destination:

Venice

The thing I find most attractive in the opposite sex:

The way he talks

My favorite movie:

Dil Wale Dulhaniya Le Jayge

If I could have a super power, it would be:

Telepathy

Watch her on Tera Gham Aur Hum airing on Hum TV, also starring Hamza Ali Abbasi, Atiqa Odho, Ayesha Khan, Gohar Rasheed and Javed Sheikh.

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
OMGGG BOTH OSMAYA WANTS THE SUPER POWER OF TELEPATHY
wink wink

Looks like both can't wait to know each other's hidden feelings for each other
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Anam...

OsMaya looked so amazing and cute on the ramp 😳 ❤️ even the so so clothes and bad make up on Maya didn't dull their magic.

Agree mayas mk up was dull but it was needed for the color of the dress didn't allow a bright mk up

And clothes were AMAZING

specially OSMANS clothes were so gozs...I luved the Color combo and it suited him so well...

But I kinda agree...mayas dress cud hv been better

Someone post the ADEEL MAHIRA SHERRY PIC ON HO MANN JAHAN THREAD

GOSH they were looking SO DAMN GOZS on the ramp
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
OMG OsMaya ❤️ they are just breathtaking beautiful.Osman's wink ☺️ thanks for all pics /edits/links/videos. Thanks for sharing.