Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: prc_fan1

AWWW jealous Obi & flirty Maya!!! These two...seriously are they like declaring their love for each other to the world under the disguise of Wali & Farah?

I always saw them as best friends but I don't know ever since their Eid wish...they just seem closer than ever. My wishful thinking..maybe.

me too saw them as friends now i can't help think other way. even if its wishful thinking i couldn't be better. Jealous Obi is so cute 😳
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anam...

Sorry for interrupting but I also need to add that Pyaar Ka Bandhan is a typical Ekta show but Shashank & Prateeksha are adorable 😳
Especially Vivaan Bhatena as Shashank is extremely likeable.
Do watch the show or at least their scenes, they are very cute.

Exactly, Shashank and Prateeksha were everything. And Shashank is everything one could wish for.
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I watched most of the PraSha scenes last night!! I love Shashank and I think Kritika looked most beautiful as Prateeksha
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

In case anyone missed out due to the lack of punctuation let me tell you, I do think that Maya referred to Osman as handsome.

Hahahahahaha how can I forget u @aclockworkobi... U nailed it handsome n no doubt u guys look great together... Love u mere wali... #loveosmaya

U "THINK " Maya referred to him as handsome

Even without punctuation it's OBVIOUS SHE CALLED OKB HANDSOME
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhani_

me too saw them as friends now i can't help think other way. even if its wishful thinking i couldn't be better. Jealous Obi is so cute 😳

I know I soo wanted obi to do something in return to mayas finding new name for TGAH insta hashtags

But not even in my wildest I cud think of him posting a pic of him with hamza n making jodi names both onscreen and offscreen

Lmao

He has this most CREATIVE sense of humour which is impossible to beat
Dhani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
^^
Abby obi is so creative and humorous with his response and reaction. that it really shocks you most of time wondering is he for real? his wit is best part of his personality. maya on other other hand is really sweet and simple. thats why they compliment each other so well. 😳
Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

U "THINK " Maya referred to him as handsome

Even without punctuation it's OBVIOUS SHE CALLED OKB HANDSOME

I'm trying not to get everyone's hopes up😆

Maya is very open in expressing her feelings about Osman, be it about him being her best friend, or the fact that she finds him handsome or even that she loves him (if it's as a friend or otherwise we don't know).

Osman on other hand, is guarded about what he says about Maya but never leaves an opportunity to pull her leg. I don't know if his jealous type of posts are just masti mein or he actually does not like Maya being paired with anyone else.

Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Osman replied to someone on Insta saying that Sanam might go on air sometime in March or April.
OMG March has some amazing shows lined up
What a birthday/rukhsati treat for me lol
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

I'm trying not to get everyone's hopes up😆

Maya is very open in expressing her feelings about Osman, be it about him being her best friend, or the fact that she finds him handsome or even that she loves him (if it's as a friend or otherwise we don't know).

Osman on other hand, is guarded about what he says about Maya but never leaves an opportunity to pull her leg. I don't know if his jealous type of posts are just masti mein or he actually does not like Maya being paired with anyone else.

On the contrary now i m finding OKB to be more vocal about his liking towards maya ...

Its OKB who first showed signs of jealousy for maya hamza pics ...their joint names

Its him

Its not pulling her leg

He is FREAKING jealous

He has gotten to used to osmaya fanatical adulation

Now sharing her pairing with hamza he is getting jealous

This jealous OKB was a surprise n i m luving it