Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

OH EM GEE! I have never even heard of this show.

Was it anything like KMH? I like watching pehle takraar phir pyaar😆

Storywise it was different to KMH! But Hinna it was so AWESOME!! I know u like hate love stories, this also starts like that and then pyaar <33 Haayee! I want to watch again now!
Dhani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anam...

Osman's Insta pic😆

When Salahuddin poses with Wali (two can play this game, Maya, haha) #SaWa #HObi #humtv #hotnessatitspeak
#lovehisstatusupdates #thatsquinttho #jokepost

HObi 🤣
this dude is seriously gonna kill me
Let the this jealousy game continue
Mighty Hamza Vs Super Obi 😆
Dhani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I love when they do something like this now tell how one can not ship them together.
Mere Wali ❤️❤️❤️

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Storywise it was different to KMH! But Hinna it was so AWESOME!! I know u like hate love stories, this also starts like that and then pyaar <33 Haayee! I want to watch again now!

the episodes arent anywhere online
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^ Aree youtube pe dekh.. I'm rewatching some scenes. Acha chal i'll scrap you the link
Oh okay
I couldnt find full episodes
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

AWWW jealous Obi & flirty Maya!!! These two...seriously are they like declaring their love for each other to the world under the disguise of Wali & Farah?

I always saw them as best friends but I don't know ever since their Eid wish...they just seem closer than ever. My wishful thinking..maybe.
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

OMGGG! Your actually the 1st person i've come across who has watched it! I agree, they made an adorable jodi <33

And you're the first for me after the show ended and my MIA. I think everyone else most likely left. But damn, PraSha were everything. I hated how Ekta went with the post leap, but what else can you expect from her?
Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

OMGGG! Your actually the 1st person i've come across who has watched it! I agree, they made an adorable jodi <33

Sorry for interrupting but I also need to add that Pyaar Ka Bandhan is a typical Ekta show but Shashank & Prateeksha are adorable 😳
Especially Vivaan Bhatena as Shashank is extremely likeable.
Do watch the show or at least their scenes, they are very cute.

Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
In case anyone missed out due to the lack of punctuation let me tell you, I do think that Maya referred to Osman as handsome.

Hahahahahaha how can I forget u @aclockworkobi... U nailed it handsome n no doubt u guys look great together... Love u mere wali... #loveosmaya