Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Amina-Zahra

Unfortunately, many people opt to turn a blind eye to the truth But not all, thank God!

Btw, you like Rumi's poetry? I've read some bits of his, he is rather famous 😊

You don't know how glad I am to read this! Of course, many anti-Islam voices are shouting, now, they just need a reason, but it's good to see that they are a minority, regardless. I live in Germany, and people think it would be especially bad here (pegida and all) but in the Western areas, it's not really - simply because many Germans are in contact with Muslims and know very well the difference between terrorism and Islam.
True. And it's sad that our religion is suffering - considering the fact that no one has suffered more under terrorism than Muslims, themselves. Just look at Syria and Iraq The terrorism is bad but worse are those funding it because without them, there would be not many means... wish people would speak up and stop their governments' funding instead of blaming the innocents.

Sad topics... May Allah have mercy on all of us!

_______

Which show of Gohar are you going to watch?

its really sad that people always end up connecting religion and terrorism. Weather it is Islam or any other, only sick mind can do so. you know i was just talking to my friend at university she was in worst condition ever she just lost her older brother in attacks and guess what she is a Muslim. for a moment i thought why always innocents have to pay the price that to high for something which not at all their fault. i feel so frustrated at time how can sympathies heal such scars. oh god still remember her crying i just couldn't forget it either. story is no different from rest i wish i could change some.
but rumi say it best when he say "Thy words are worthless as teller is to change his story"
@Bold i have this weird rumi disease since childhood. I eat sleep and read rumi everyday.😊

Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Maya's Insta pic

Thank u kerastase therapy for such an amazing hair ritual... #lovedit @kerastasepakistan #ritual #feelinggreat
#nabila #nomakeup #mayaali
1018283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhani_

its really sad that people always end up connecting religion and terrorism. Weather it is Islam or any other, only sick mind can do so. you know i was just talking to my friend at university she was in worst condition ever she just lost her older brother in attacks and guess what she is a Muslim. for a moment i thought why always innocents have to pay the price that to high for something which not at all their fault. i feel so frustrated at time how can sympathies heal such scars. oh god still remember her crying i just couldn't forget it either. story is no different from rest i wish i could change some.
but rumi say it best when he say "Thy words are worthless as teller is to change his story"
@Bold i have this weird rumi disease since childhood. I eat sleep and read rumi everyday.😊

Yes, Muslims, too, lost their lives in that attack. The security guard who stopped the suicide bomber from entering the stadium and hence, saved many lives, was Muslim - but in the European media, they don't mention this little fact (at least, not here). It's disgusting. My condolences to your friend. Indeed, words cannot heal their wounds.
There came out heart-wrenching stories after the Beirut (Lebanon) attack, a night before the Paris one (a man who died saving many lives and his daughter survived, or Hayder the little boy lying in hospital and both his parents having died in the attack). And so many more due to such attacks 😭 My heart breaks hearing these realities, and it goes out to all the families of the victims.

Terrorists are nothing but oppressors, and about them is said (a part of a letter by Ali ibn Abi Talib [a]): "[...] And whoever tyrannizes and oppresses the creatures of Allah, will earn enmity of Allah along with the hatred of those whom he has oppressed; and whoever earns the Wrath of Allah loses all chances of salvation and he has no excuse to offer on the Day of Judgement [...]" In the end, everyone will receive what they deserve.

To Allah we belong and to Him we return. May Allah grant strength to your friend and her family to deal with this horrible time.

@Rumi - really? 😆 I'm thinking about getting a collection of his poems. What I have read, thus far, I liked, and good poetry is always an amazing source of inspiration! 😉 Though, it's always such a things to read translations of poetry. Do you know any edition which has the original text alongside the translation? I should start learning Farsi, lol. And nice quote, btw! So true!

And sorry @all for derailing this thread 😳

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Kritikas face is very classy n pretty

Wish feroze had that elegance

Bro her face remidns me of kareena kapoor

Originally posted by: The_Imane

@Ash about watching Gohar's shows..

@HINNA Not at all, bas I saw what he looks like, kaafi hai 😆 Kyunke acting to uski hai hi baadnaam..

His acting isnt bad though. He rocks grey shaded characters.😛

I am not going to watch any show of Gohar 😆

not even TGAH :O
Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Maya's IG pic

Blessed to have u guys in my life... #loveyouboth #thankyou #qualitytime #wahajali #shermeen #karachipeeps
#instaselfie #goodtime #madememories #mayaali
The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Donno..I'll may give it a try..but only for Maya then..
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Donno..I'll may give it a try..but only for Maya then..

TGAH I M DYING TO AIR ASAP ONLY FOR HAMZA ABBASI

MAYA AYESHA K SHOWS TOH ATE REHENGE

BUT HUMZA ABBASI COMES ONCE A YR

GOD I JUS WANT TO LISTEN TO HIS VOICE AGAIN

SEE HIM ACT AGAIN
Alizba63 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I might have missed this info but who is the director of Sanam?