Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Amina-Zahra

lol, you guys😆I googled him, anyway - that's him?😒

On another note, any other good shows of OKB anyone could recommend me? How's Goya? I watch Aunn Zara on-off, almost through but... it's not really a "catching" story. Something light you can watch in-between, I guess, but nothing that'd leave an impact.

GOHAR IS LOOKING REALLY GOOD HERE

I WISH HE LOOKED HALF AS GOOD AS THIS IN THE DRAMAS
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Feroze Khan has the longest face ever 😳
Its not as long as Kritikas acha
Dhani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Imane

@Amina
This is bang on!!

OH how i wish they digest this truth
world will be better place then.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Its not as long as Kritikas acha

Kritikas face is very classy n pretty

Wish feroze had that elegance
The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Ash about watching Gohar's shows..
@HINNA Not at all, bas I saw what he looks like, kaafi hai 😆 Kyunke acting to uski hai hi baadnaam..
The_Imane thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amina-Zahra

Thank you, yaar (I think they are tweeting this on twitter? Or some other social site) 😊 It's the truth, after all. They can shout "Allahu Akbar" (indeed, Allah is the most exhalted) all they want, they represent the killers of al-Husayn [a] (who, in turn, represents Islam) and are there more accursed humans in the eyes of Allah?

Btw, how is the situation over there, now? I read that you live in France (Paris?) - I pray that Muslims and refugees won't have to bear the brunt of this act. May Allah keep you and your family save.

Yes it's the truth...but maybe all doesnt understand that..
The situation is kinda tensed and unsafe..but one thing I am glad that Parisians are united..and most of the non-muslims understand that this is not Islam.
I was glad to see Muslims in church and christians in misquee, coz we all represent our city..
But unfortunetely, this give a bad image of our religion in the world..where as you said the representant of Islam, were against this and lost their everything in way to stop these terrorists..
1018283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhani_

OH how i wish they digest this truth
world will be better place then.

Unfortunately, many people opt to turn a blind eye to the truth But not all, thank God!

Btw, you like Rumi's poetry? I've read some bits of his, he is rather famous 😊

Yes it's the truth...but maybe all doesnt understand that..
The situation is kinda tensed and unsafe..but one thing I am glad that Parisians are united..and most of the non-muslims understand that this is not Islam.
I was glad to see Muslims in church and christians in misquee, coz we all represent our city..
But unfortunetely, this give a bad image of our religion in the world..where as you said the representant of Islam, were against this and lost their everything in way to stop these terrorists..

You don't know how glad I am to read this! Of course, many anti-Islam voices are shouting, now, they just need a reason, but it's good to see that they are a minority, regardless. I live in Germany, and people think it would be especially bad here (pegida and all) but in the Western areas, it's not really - simply because many Germans are in contact with Muslims and know very well the difference between terrorism and Islam.
True. And it's sad that our religion is suffering - considering the fact that no one has suffered more under terrorism than Muslims, themselves. Just look at Syria and Iraq The terrorism is bad but worse are those funding it because without them, there would be not many means... wish people would speak up and stop their governments' funding instead of blaming the innocents.

Sad topics... May Allah have mercy on all of us!

_______

Which show of Gohar are you going to watch?
The_Imane thumbnail
I am not going to watch any show of Gohar 😆
1018283 thumbnail

I am not going to watch any show of Gohar 😆

Lol, looks like I misunderstood something 😆

Edit: '@Ash about watching Gohar's shows..' - I read "about to watch...", lol 😳 Sorry!