Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I became an osmaya shipper since I saw the pics where Maya was feeding him a cake and kissing him on his cheek

Word Count: 0

Dhani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i thought you guys like gohar R but thank god now it it seems he is not favorite (Not sure what word to use) 😆
i hate him ok now hate i big word bt i do i really
thank god maya is not pair with him in TGOH or else i would've never watched it for sure
@abby
agha ali is one who played sanam's father in mere humdum mere dost? i'm confuse 😕
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

I wanted her to come with Ali too!! Damn!
I think Ali will come with Armeeena :/

God I m sick n tired of ali n armeena everywhere

Didn't ali get anyone else to be friends with from the industry

Wish it was someone else with him in mohabbat ab nahin hogi

Then he wudnt hv known her so well

His ad films his next movie all r with armeena

Ewww

Such a turn off
farahwalikhan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I'm actually wondering who this Armeena is who everyone keeps talking about...but anyway, I love Gohar. I didn't actually watch Khilona, all of it I'll admit mainly because it seemed like a Humsafar rip off but I'm loving Gohar/Hareem in Mere Jeevan Saathi. Hassan Niazi is the turn off for me. What hero I don't like is probably that dude in Tere Dar Par, not sure of his name and Zahid Ahmed isn't a huge fave for me either. My fav actors are OKB, Ali Rehman, Gohar, Mikaeel and Fawad while my favourite actresses are Maya, Hareem, Sana Javed, Saba Qamar, Sanam Saeed and Mahira Khan. I also like Aiza and Sanam B. Sanam J overacts sometimes and needs to lose weight but is otherwise fine.
The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dhani_

Tauba karo yaar 😆
i am with friends when i read all your comments
i was laughing uncontrollably

Hinna ajeeb ajeeb comments likhti hai 😆

Main to choti si, innocent si bachi houn 😳
The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I dont have any problem with Armeena, she is okayish, but she surely doesnt match Ali R, even Hareem is far better...
Dont know who Gohar is but everyone hates him 😆
I dont like Sanam S much, she annoy me and i dont find her good in terms of acting and looks too..
My fav of all Sanam is Sanam J
She has her own way to act..i like that..
I became OsMaya shipper since I watched Aunn Zara
-DeeNaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hello!
So I've been a silent follower of this and the DeD AT bc I was too lazy to log into my account to post on the AT. I decided to comment today bc I saw someone had suggested to continue DeD by imagining and writing what could possibly happen next! I just wanted to say that a brilliant idea! It would be awesome if someone could actually do like a continuation and post like something the size of an OS every week as a continuation of the show.
Dhani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Imane

I dont have any problem with Armeena, she is okayish, but she surely doesnt match Ali R, even Hareem is far better...

Dont know who Gohar is but everyone hates him 😆
I dont like Sanam S much, she annoy me and i dont find her good in terms of acting and looks too..
My fav of all Sanam is Sanam J
She has her own way to act..i like that..
I became OsMaya shipper since I watched Aunn Zara

ditto i love sanam jung followed sanam B
my fav pairs are Fawad-sanam B , obi-maya , sanam j - imran abbas 😊

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhani_

ditto i love sanam jung followed sanam B
my fav pairs are Fawad-sanam B , obi-maya , sanam j - imran abbas 😊

OMGGG I HV EXACTLY THESE 3 FAV PAIRS ON PAK TV

I jus hv a few more to add...SAMI AYEZA...MIKAAL SABA Q...MEHWISH AHSAN
farahwalikhan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I'm more for Fawad-Mahira than Fawad-Sanam B personally. I don't know if I even have a favourite pairing for Sanam B, wow that sounds bad I'm sorry. I love Sanam B but I don't have any specific pairings for her. I did like her with Fawad in Dastaan and I liked her with Danish in Mannchalay but other than that, I have no clue. I do love Imran-Sanam J though, they're adorable together and I'm liking Imran-Sana a lot in Aitraaz. OKB-Maya are the best though. I have nothing against Sanam S but I don't like Ruhi. Not because of the way she treated AJ/Wali (I understood her grudge against them) but the way she emotionally blackmailed her own daughter, treated her nephew better than she treated her daughter was unacceptable. And leaving Farah all alone just so she bends to her will. And that was totally wrong. I did feel sympathy when she was betrayed but a part of me felt she deserved that.