LOL 😆I wish!
All we can do is fantasise!
Woh kiya kehte hai 'khayali pulao' bana sakhte hai 😆
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Anam...

Just OsMaya 😳

Mann! I love the way she has possessively put her hand on him. Depicts their comfort level!
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Maine bas yehi wali khoosi di hai yaar 😆

ANNNDDD... YESSS !!! The beginning is just brilliant. I started reading it in train on my way back home.. And I read like first four baabs .. LOL..

And yes.. this line was so sweet.. it made me read itne sare pages itne kam time me.. and.. I loved it yaar.. Nice character sketches abhi tak.. I think I will surely love it.. coz abhi start hua hai and I want to know so many things already.

Perfumes ka connection was so funny and new 😆

Oh.. that. 'Main Aleeza ko joy doonga, phir eternity.'

Amarbail has the best characterisation ever. Hands down! They say na 'you are the characters of the books you read'.. esa hi hua tha. Every single character is majorly flawed and what we call grey characters is like in its truest form in Amarbail. I crie everytiem for Aleeza and Umer both. 😳

Aaah man! Keeep updating me about which point of the book you're on. I discussed it like three weeks ago with another friend of mine. But it's such a perfect piece of literature that no harm in discussing it again :P People mostly prefer Umera's Peer e Kamil cuz it's spiritual and all but I like Amarbail more because it's a book involving wide range of themes. Human nature is portrayed brilliantly and I'm kind of a sucker for books with political and bureaucratic backgrounds. You're in for a realistic, emotional and endearing ride, man.

Stay away from spoilers, Ash. Don't even bhatkofy near them. I unfortunately have a sister who's more like my dushman so she revealed the ending to me while I was on that perfume wala part. Gaaah but I kept reading because it's so beautiful. I won't spoil the book for you.. trust me on that 😳
The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Even tought I have been a harder fan of ither couples..
WaFa/ OsMaya were the first couple who came in my dreams so quickly 😳
I dont remember much but Farah was dressed up like for some function/party and something really good was going to happen but I had to wake up for shcool 😆
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes Zaya.. I will surely be discussing with every time I will read it ..

And yes.. The beginning is very attractive I must say.

I know the feeling girl.. And I just hate spoilers. I just can't digest spoilers for things I WANT to watch or read and thats why I know you won't be spoiling it for me kyun k tumhe bhi yeh nahi pasand 😳 . And Man.. I so understand tum pe kia guzri hogi when you got to know the end wo bhi bas start me :(

I am so eager to read whats next..
excuse me sau takka Mary :@
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mary78613

Mann! I love the way she has possessively put her hand on him. Depicts their comfort level!

The first thing I noticed "hand" 😉 nazar na lage just see the "comfort zone" 😆
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

excuse me sau takka Mary :@

Well, you are not even a Wali Farah/OsMaya fan. What do you expect me to say Hinna 😆
mary78613 thumbnail
Urghh I got to know about Amarbail's end too midway and then I stopped. I just couldn't go on 😒