Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blackie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: freedomYodha

Please count me in!! 

The way he puts across his thoughts , articulation is his strongest point I think !! 

Welcome to the AT.

I agree with the above. I found his speech the best with the BB trophy in last week's WKW. 😊
Slytherin_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Add me too.. Sensible men are rare in bb9 he & Keith are only sane MAN in real sense... Whatever ppl talk about his past Aman yeh vo blah blah & blah .Well keep talking .Hatters gives u publicity 😛 Liking him now
blackie thumbnail
@Kwerky and WreckLass
I'm not sure if votes are considered, but I went ahead and voted online anyway. It'd be a shame to see him go this early & so, it was worth it.

Please vote people, if you can.😊
blackie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Draco_Elt

Add me too.. Sensible men are rare in bb9 he & Keith are only sane MAN in real sense... Whatever ppl talk about his past Aman yeh vo blah blah & blah .Well keep talking .Hatters gives u publicity 😛 Liking him now

Well said. I quite like his bonding with Keith, although it's in a nascent stage. Both of them are sensible and not all about the unnecessary tashan that we see from MTV gang.

I don't care what someone did outside the show. After all, BB is a safe haven for people mired with controversies. If Ashmit Patel can reach the finale with a MMS scandal, then Aman can also do the same despite the casting couch scandal, provided he gives content & plays strategically.
Kwerky thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blackie

@Kwerky and WreckLass

I'm not sure if votes are considered, but I went ahead and voted online anyway. It'd be a shame to see him go this early & so, it was worth it.

Please vote people, if you can.😊

Voted too. I will be very surprised if he is let go after his performance in this task.
Kwerky thumbnail

Well said. I quite like his bonding with Keith, although it's in a nascent stage. Both of them are sensible and not all about the unnecessary tashan that we see from MTV gang.

I don't care what someone did outside the show. After all, BB is a safe haven for people mired with controversies. If Ashmit Patel can reach the finale with a MMS scandal, then Aman can also do the same despite the casting couch scandal, provided he gives content & plays strategically.

+1 to that. 

@bold: There are boys (with knee-jerk reactions) and then there are men. And I quite like Keith and Aman together.

I too saw Aman in that "Iss Jungle.." show and he has the brains and willingness to go ahead with strategy...compared to that, he is quite subdued right now on BB.
Edited by Kwerky - 8 years ago
blackie thumbnail
So, Aman will take the bait and let Ali shave his head. I think this can earn him some brownie points when it comes to best performer in the task & he should lobby his case.
Btw, what do you all think of Aman's request to Rishabh for toning down the task. Was it aimed at softening the friction with Kishwar or was it intentional to get some goodwill from HMs?
blackie thumbnail

Done Chingaari-ji. Welcome to the AT.😊
blackie thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina59

He will def not go this weekend, its time up for Yuvika followed by rimmi or digagana, then his turn might come if he doesnt do anything

but even keith and suyash have gone into a shell so lets see. 

After watching the precap, I've a feeling it'll be Yuvika. Maybe followed by Diggy who has extended her welcome on BB's property due to Rishabh's entry. She has a little cameo left.

Once both of them are out and some more WCs enter the show, this season will become interesting.

Kwerky thumbnail

So, Aman will take the bait and let Ali shave his head. I think this can earn him some brownie points when it comes to best performer in the task & he should lobby his case.

Btw, what do you all think of Aman's request to Rishabh for toning down the task. Was it aimed at softening the friction with Kishwar or was it intentional to get some goodwill from HMs?

It is difficult to say. During nominations this week, he told Kishwer that he is nominating her because they have stopped interacting and also added that had Suyyash's picture been on the table, he wouldn't have nominated him as the latter has made efforts to work on their friction. So it would appear that he is interested in working on his bond with the HMs, specially Kishwer-Suyyash. 

We also haven't seen enough of him speaking totally in favor or against any HM...so it is difficult to arrive at a conclusion -- if it was an attempt at scoring brownie points or he actually wants to show that he is making efforts, despite the constant shunning from Kish-Suyyash.

We did see that he could sympathize with Diggy and asked her to tell them clearly if she can handle just turning around the chicken in the vessel...while Prince etc were giving different suggestions. So he does care and can understand a person's issues. He was comforting Suyyash too.

Even if it was intentional, why not? That's a strategy too...as long as he is not malicious and the exact opposite of how he is projecting himself.

Edited by Kwerky - 8 years ago