Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago

Welcome Chingaari. Great to see you.

Let me say addition of Chingaari to team Aman (at time of Deewali) is big catch for two reasons

1- She could be the chingaari that is needed to light up the effort to take Team Aman's Titanic to the end.

More importantly

2- She could be the chingaari that puts other contestant's effort on fire and destroy their chance of winning

Other members are also flocking to AT. It will be a Tsunami soon. I can feel the wind of change on forum. 

BorntoRead thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I find him to be most aware and in tune with the reality around him.  This year he seems to be the most interesting character to me. Considering his past, which I came to know after BB9 started, his restraint of expression is understandable. I think he will remain quite sorted till the time someone from the house explicitly refers to his past. 

I'm not a fan yet but he is one mentally strong guy for sure. Probably the most resilient one in the house. He can and will take the punches well. 
Edited by BorntoRead - 8 years ago
Kwerky thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Chingaari ji...hi

Good to see you on the forum finally...hi
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
He was just so fab!
He went ahead to speak on behalf of Kish!
Dude great going!
Slytherin_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blackie

So, Aman will take the bait and let Ali shave his head. I think this can earn him some brownie points when it comes to best performer in the task & he should lobby his case.

Btw, what do you all think of Aman's request to Rishabh for toning down the task. Was it aimed at softening the friction with Kishwar or was it intentional to get some goodwill from HMs?

I guess it was genuine. If it would've been to get along in good books of HMs ,he would've probably spoken in when everyone was around. It was him talking calmly as ever & then that psychic Rishab raised his tone causing Prince & others to come there... genuine effort tha
blackie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kwerky

It is difficult to say. During nominations this week, he told Kishwer that he is nominating her because they have stopped interacting and also added that had Suyyash's picture been on the table, he wouldn't have nominated him as the latter has made efforts to work on their friction. So it would appear that he is interested in working on his bond with the HMs, specially Kishwer-Suyyash. 

We also haven't seen enough of him speaking totally in favor or against any HM...so it is difficult to arrive at a conclusion -- if it was an attempt at scoring brownie points or he actually wants to show that he is making efforts, despite the constant shunning from Kish-Suyyash.

We did see that he could sympathize with Diggy and asked her to tell them clearly if she can handle just turning around the chicken in the vessel...while Prince etc were giving different suggestions. So he does care and can understand a person's issues. He was comforting Suyyash too.

Even if it was intentional, why not? That's a strategy too...as long as he is not malicious and the exact opposite of how he is projecting himself.

Fair point. I like how you analyzed all his interactions with other housemates before arriving at a conclusion. πŸ‘πŸΌ

However, my instincts tell me that it was his strategy, & even if it was, it was certainly a good one coz it won a lot of appreciation from me & few others πŸ˜Š

As for Diggi, I could read the disappointment & surprise on Aman's face when Diggi nominated him. I felt she went with what the general population was going for coz the nominations were open. Despite Diggi nominating him, I like how he didn't hold grudges & guided her in times of need. Now, that's a great quality to have in a person.πŸ˜†

Also, Aman was kept in the dark about Kish's animosity towards him for a long time. He used to think he's gelling well with Kish until Suyyash & Salman coaxed her to confront him. His explanation for nominating Kish shows that he's trying to make amends & it'll be great if the other party responds back. That's a smart move instead of forming 2 tight groups & burning bridges with the other party for the rest of the show.
blackie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Draco_Elt

I guess it was genuine. If it would've been to get along in good books of HMs ,he would've probably spoken in when everyone was around. It was him talking calmly as ever & then that psychic Rishab raised his tone causing Prince & others to come there... genuine effort tha

Rishabh & Kish were the only parties in the garden area at that time & I feel those were the only parties that needed to listen his POV coz he's not all that bad as he's made out to be & is open to making amends. 

People had issues with him such as his selfish nature - If he was indeed selfish, then he's proving them wrong through his gestures. Even in the Zamindaar task, he didn't mind buying packages from housemates as long as the villagers spent the coins & paid lagaan instead of starving/dehydrating themselves. He could have opted not to buy their packages & won the task then & there.πŸ˜†

Another burning topic is his lack of personal hygiene. Well, after yesterday's spit-tacular episode & a WC drinking water from a public jug, we all kinda know how hygienic others are in the show.πŸ˜†

Yup, I did see Prince pulling Aman away from the scene coz he didn't want a dip in the hotel's rating but as a viewer, I felt jeez, let the man have a 2 min convo w/o interruptions in an episode.πŸ˜†

blackie thumbnail
I feel somewhat hopeful of Aman being safe this week after watching today's episode.
Jo Kaam Suyyash couldn't do despite Prince's persuasions, Aman ran & threw the bone in a single attempt. Mauke pe chauka Aman.πŸ˜† If he was few seconds quicker, then Mandy would have missed it and he would have evaded the extra tasks that he was asked to do.

Ali ka nishaana galat kaya. Yes, Aman can take the punches and yeh target itne jaldi haath mein nahin aane waalaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I dont think that BB will eliminate someone who turned from dilip kumar look to prem chopra look for a task

amazing attitude from aman...

however i still think he needs to get more involved and i am worried. 

in such shows u have to be heard. that tel lene guy got his head shaved but was removed

aman needs to speak more and take side and stop supporting kishwar and trying to be good

i feel sorry for him too because of his past he is extra goody..i understand his problem
Edited by hippopotamus - 8 years ago
blackie thumbnail
As Babaji said, situations don't present themselves on their own. You have to make it happen. So, yeah, he still needs to speak more.
I didn't know about his past until I read it in one of the threads in this forum. It made me skeptical but as the show progressed, I saw a guy with potential who's trying to leave his past behind & make conscious efforts to be polite & decent. 

I am curious to see how he'll react if a WC comes in and brings out the skeletons from his past. I think he knows that it might be brought up on the show & so, I would like to know what card he has up his sleeve. Sadly, this is part and parcel of reality shows. You open up your past and present for scrutiny.