Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blackie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Welcome rupa_6.
Yes, it's his articulation & ability to read people that caught my eye in WKW  & so, I thought of creating an AT in his honor. Hope its not too late for him this week😆
-AAMIRnSHERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blackie

Welcome rupa_6.

Yes, it's his articulation & ability to read people that caught my eye in WKW  & so, I thought of creating an AT in his honor. Hope its not too late for him this week😆

IDK why but this year BB is evicting strong contestants in the beginning.
Maybe they want people to completely hate it so that they don't have to have a season next year and can start with the new 'Farm' season they are planning
Kwerky thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Please add me. happyhappy
WreckLass thumbnail
Blackie- finally an AT!
Plz add me Yo⭐️
blackie thumbnail
Welcome Kwerky and WreckLass 😊
Yeah, about time someone opened an AT for this lad. 😆😆
WreckLass thumbnail
Thanks Blackie!
Aman needs to do some major dhamaka this week..fast
Edited by WreckLass - 8 years ago
blackie thumbnail

Welcome to the AT.
blackie thumbnail

Originally posted by: WreckLass

Thanks Blackie!
Aman needs to do some major dhamaka this week..fast

I agree. Time is slipping out of his hands.

I just finished watching today's episode and I think he needs to roll up his sleeves after today's nominations. What struck me was that he has not really bonded enough with anyone in the house that they will watch his back during nominations. The nominations from Kishwar-Suyyash was obvious due to their ongoing tiff but he needs to get the swing votes  like Diggi, Yuvika etc. in the bag.

Moreover, he was merely hovering around KRo & Rishabh when they were clarifying the darshan leela towards the end of today's episode... He looked like a bystander who has stopped midway in the street to watch the muhallee ki ladai... Bas dekhne se kaam nahin chalega. Kuch karo to stay memorable in the show🥱

blackie thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AAMIRnSHERRY-

IDK why but this year BB is evicting strong contestants in the beginning.
Maybe they want people to completely hate it so that they don't have to have a season next year and can start with the new 'Farm' season they are planning

True. Besides Vegda, I don't think others deserved to get evicted before certain non-existent contestants. BB still hasn't pulled an early Shilpa or Deepshika eviction yet and so, I am done with the guessing game of who will be shown the door.

Having said that, the nomination field looks pretty weak with Diggi & Yuvika in the mix this week .This laying low strategy can backfire Aman if he survives this week & gets nominated next week with a stronger pool of contestants.

btw, what's this 'farm' season? didn't get the analogy😳

Aman Verma AT is catching speed

Important members flocking to the AT

Many more to come who are quietly checking the proceedings

This TITANIC will end up crashing into finals. And this time Grandma Rose i.e. Kishwar will be found freezing and Aman will be the one saved in small boat.
Edited by hippopotamus - 8 years ago