Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: fairi_88

But i never get the vibe of zara nd jaffar being together...dnt know but it doesnt look possible to me..like why wud jaffar accept a girl whom his brother loved madly nd badly...to me it seemz sara wil cum back in jaffar'z life nd zain zara wil be together...

Nd the less said about saad the better...dnt know where the hell his aqal went while signing for divorce

Now letz see what prediction getz true 😃 dat iz the thing i realy like about this drama that itz totaly unpredictable now...nd they havnt given away much in ost as well...otherwise mostly dramas give away everything in ost nd pro

moz...but this one iz going unpredictable...

U are right,they did not give out much in the Ost and also in the teasers. From all the predictions one thing is sure that one person will be left alone. Will it be Hina?😭 Well my prediction is Khurram will ask maafi from Sara and Sara might forgive him. Zain n Hina will get married after some drama,Jaffar n Zara will end up together and poor Saad will die.
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

If I were hina I would back out.
Zara has suffered enough through this family, time to make amends.

Yes given the character of Hinna she shud back off...i wud do the same if i wud be at her place...y marry a man who has already someone in his heart... Nd to be honest such an intense love for someone does not go away so easily, it takez yearz nd yearz to move on nd forget the person one has loved crazily... Even if Hina wud get married to Zain she wud never have that place in his heart that Zara had...
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeraMann

U are right,they did not give out much in the Ost and also in the teasers. From all the predictions one thing is sure that one person will be left alone. Will it be Hina?😭 Well my prediction is Khurram will ask maafi from Sara and Sara might forgive him. Zain n Hina will get married after some drama,Jaffar n Zara will end up together and poor Saad will die.

Yes datz for sure it cant have a perfect ending...someone has to give up their love🥺
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think Zain & Zara will end up together.
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simplypriceless

I think Zain & Zara will end up together.

Same feeling
Nd seemz like next epi iz last cuz in precap they showed al the important scenez from start til now nd usualy they do this kind of precap if itz da last epi ...
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I don't think next ep will be the last 1
Also Zain Zara I am very much doubtful
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
After knowing about the divorce Zain might want to approach Zara but she will refuse
Saad ko suffer karta dekh mom ko bhi safar karna + have Fbs of how she mistreated Zara and thus this might be payback
She has to apologize to Zara

Zain Hina nikaah is a big ??? zAin ko Hina ko itna ummeed dene ke baad back off nahi kara chahiye N If Hina thinks she cannot live with the shadow of someones love on her marriage then she should back off

The maid said na the man of the house is out of town so maybe her partner will attack Zara n Asher but Jaffar will be there in the nick of time to save them

I dunno sara Khurram might work it out Khurram will get his late biwi ki daulat but will lose his asli daulat his child to Jaffar n Zara

As the maid said Jaffar Zara n Asher chota parivaar sukhi parivaar
MeraMann thumbnail
^^Hospital record mein Jafar ka naam and the maid referring them as a family are hints enough I guess. But hats off to the makers for bringing in this twist. yYeh pairing ka to maine bilkul bhi nahi socha tha.
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
They looked nice together in Aap ki kaneez
Zain could make one more immature move by thinking something going on between Jaffar n Zara Saad will tell him about Hosp n also sending divorce papers

Aaj jab Jaffar's mom said about shadi he did not say anything Na Haan Na Naa

MeraMann thumbnail
^^I think they did not show any promo for next week as they want to keep the suspense. If next episode is the last episode then I am more than eager to know how they end it. And I think the act of Jaffar taking care of someone else's kid has made him rise in Zara's eyes.What say?