Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

Nope. He announced it as soon as Tere Bin ended. Check it out - end of post. This is JULY 2023

https://www.instagram.com/p/CuXM-aYSLsA/?igsh=bDY2c3BldWkxNTA5

Then he made another post back in November as well - which was again before SMD announcement

The December one was just where he posted photos with Yumna Wahaj and tagged the team. Otherwise ever since season 1 ended he had been talking about season 2. That’s why people are frustrated lol

He should have held off imo. Waited. It’s just casting a shadow on SMD now as a result

The official announcement for TB2 was made after SMD's official announcement, before that there were just rumors and speculations and talks.

I feel he shouldn't wait coz he already produced other dramas after TB, SMD is no exception apart from the fact that Wahaj is a part of it.

Tbh he should have refrained from making TB2 announcement in the first place especially when nothing was inplace.

chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: anshvi

The official announcement for TB2 was made after SMD's official announcement, before that there were just rumors and speculations and talks.

I feel he shouldn't wait coz he already produced other dramas after TB, SMD is no exception apart from the fact that Wahaj is a part of it.

Tbh he should have refrained from making TB2 announcement in the first place especially when nothing was inplace.

I think he didn't want to loose the fandom, but now is getting backlash.

anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: chai_chatter

I don't doubt that, I think he will outshine everyone else.

If the writing is in place and his character is written that way then no doubt Wahaj will shine...Hopefully SMD'S writing will be solid 🤞

chai_chatter thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

If the writing is in place and his character is written that way then no doubt Wahaj will shine...Hopefully SMD'S writing will be solid 🤞

We can hope for the best, but I have my doubts on the writer. I need "soon" era to end soon before I go into hibernation.

anshvi thumbnail

Yup, fans were getting hyper and Kadwani wanted to cash on the fame. Hence he announced it to please them even when nothing was in place which was completely wrong on his part.

In fact Yumna and the director have already started shooting for their projects i think. Hopefully Wahaj will sign something very different next.

Then Kadwani went on to produce other dramas after TB. It's not like SMD is his first drams after TB. It's just that it's Wahaj that too paired with Maya, hence the targeted hate.

Announcement ka matlab yahi hota hai na that it’s coming? Woh tou July se sab ko pata hi tha. That’s why people were laughing at his “official” announcement coz it was basically a photoshoot n that’s it. He also tweeted it by the way if I’m not mistaken. Long before SMD announcement.

Agreed on the fact that he should have waited if he had Wahaj starring in another show which was gonna shoot before TB 2. He hasn’t been able to match audience expectations regarding this so people are losing patience…. Hence the comments in literally all his posts, not just SMD related ones.

anshvi thumbnail

We can hope for the best, but I have my doubts on the writer. I need "soon" era to end soon before I go into hibernation.

If the writing is weak then it would be a bummer. Anyway, hoping for the best.

Exactly. They feel cheated. And it has nothing to do with SMD and everything to do with Kaddu’s premature announcement. Most will watch SMD but they do also want some kind of follow up to TB 2.

chai_chatter thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Yup, fans were getting hyper and Kadwani wanted to cash on the fame. Hence he announced it to please them even when nothing was in place which was completely wrong on his part.

In fact Yumna and the director have already started shooting for their projects i think. Hopefully Wahaj will sign something very different next.

Then Kadwani went on to produce other dramas after TB. It's not like SMD is his first drams after TB. It's just that it's Wahaj that too paired with Maya, hence the targeted hate.

hmm I know where the hate is coming from but I don't want to say much about it. It was pretty evident when SMD was announced. Anyways, I need this show to air soon, I feel like I'm repeating this again haha.

If the writing is weak then it would be a bummer. Anyway, hoping for the best.

Abhi humain Khalil ur Rehman ki fikar kerni chahiye smiley36 Fingers crossed here too