Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Sometimes I think the writers are high on something when they write the script. How weak was this whole scenario, finding out that Zara's hospital dues were paid by Jafar who the hospital wrote down as her husband, how is that grounds for divorce, maybe if zains name was there it could have been understood but Jafar? So stupid kuch bhi.
The writers should give substantial reasons which are believable, not any hocus pockus.

I think because Saad has been constantly brainwashed by his mommy he just thinkz now that everything iz going against him nd Zara is deceiving him nd blah blah...although having anyone else name on the hospital billz iz not a good enuf excuse to blame ur wife 😕 dont know y they butchered Saad'z character...i realy liked him before
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeraMann

Is it because of this that Zain n Zara's wedding did not take place?

Yes it was because of this reason...both the sisters were getting married at same tym...Sara liked that guy whom she iz married now...but sara got engaged with jafar , that guy(currently her husband) came to meet Sara in the room nd incidently Jafar came there, it was their mehndi function...Zara made guzarish to jafar to let go of any misunderstanding but Jafar broke the relation nd all, nd with that Zain nd Zara's engagemnt ended too..
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
^^ Fari thank u for the explanation. Now I know why Zara n Zain couldn't get married,and what was the guzarish that Jaffar was thinking about in the hospital. Sara's husband is also behaving fishy. Pata nahi kitne gadhe murday bahar ayenge eventually.
fairi_88 thumbnail

^^ Fari thank u for the explanation. Now I know why Zara n Zain couldn't get married,and what was the guzarish that Jaffar was thinking about in the hospital. Sara's husband is also behaving fishy. Pata nahi kitne gadhe murday bahar ayenge eventually.

Ur welcum 🤗 nd yeah Sara'z husband seem to have a secret too...dnt know whatz wrong with him

If u have tym u can watch the first few episodez , they were realy realy intense ⭐️
fairi_88 thumbnail
OMG nooo Saaad yeh kea kar diyaaa😭😭how cud he do dis, stupid man ! He ruined his own life...now im sure that Zain nd Zara are the end game, Hina might back off..
Nd the precap, so finaly cat iz out of the bag, Asher iz Khuram's son...
nd Saad 😭 brain tumor, what!?!?!😲

So many twistz nd shockz at once
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I don't think Zain n Zara are the end game;

First off toh Zain has realized that his foolishness has caused Zara pain and even if Zain wants her back I don;t think Zara will come back to him
Hina will back off ya nahi I can't say but from todays ep Her insecurities are still very much existing If not then she might have told Zain about Saad divorcing Zara She does not trust his sincerity towards her
Even if they get married I guess it will be tough

Saad ne na kuch bola na suna and bas divorce bhej di that too Zain ke ghar par I mean like seriously!

YT par the precap was not uploaded
So Asher is Khurram's son So what they want Sara to come into Jaffar's life No please
The current episodes show Asher Zara and Jaffar as a fine family

Saad ko brain tumor hai? Haye Ye iske ma ki karmo ki saza iss bechare ko milegi

I think I hope Zara n Jaffar
Jaffar ne Zara ki guzaarish nahi mani and it all began from there
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairi_88

OMG nooo Saaad yeh kea kar diyaaa😭😭how cud he do dis, stupid man ! He ruined his own life...now im sure that Zain nd Zara are the end game, Hina might back off..

Nd the precap, so finaly cat iz out of the bag, Asher iz Khuram's son...
nd Saad 😭 brain tumor, what!?!?!😲

So many twistz nd shockz at once

Wahi to got so many shocks today ki kya bataaon. This show keeps me at the edge of my seat.The dialogues are amazing and so are the actors.I am so eager to know what will happen next. But like someone mentioned that Jaffar and Zara might end up together, I think so too. I feel very bad for Saad too. Ab pata chalega mummy ko. Jeete ji apne bete ko chain se rehne nahi diya.
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chahanya

I don't think Zain n Zara are the end game;

First off toh Zain has realized that his foolishness has caused Zara pain and even if Zain wants her back I don;t think Zara will come back to him
Hina will back off ya nahi I can't say but from todays ep Her insecurities are still very much existing If not then she might have told Zain about Saad divorcing Zara She does not trust his sincerity towards her
Even if they get married I guess it will be tough

Saad ne na kuch bola na suna and bas divorce bhej di that too Zain ke ghar par I mean like seriously!

YT par the precap was not uploaded
So Asher is Khurram's son So what they want Sara to come into Jaffar's life No please
The current episodes show Asher Zara and Jaffar as a fine family

Saad ko brain tumor hai? Haye Ye iske ma ki karmo ki saza iss bechare ko milegi

I think I hope Zara n Jaffar
Jaffar ne Zara ki guzaarish nahi mani and it all began from there

But i never get the vibe of zara nd jaffar being together...dnt know but it doesnt look possible to me..like why wud jaffar accept a girl whom his brother loved madly nd badly...to me it seemz sara wil cum back in jaffar'z life nd zain zara wil be together...

Nd the less said about saad the better...dnt know where the hell his aqal went while signing for divorce

Now letz see what prediction getz true 😃 dat iz the thing i realy like about this drama that itz totaly unpredictable now...nd they havnt given away much in ost as well...otherwise mostly dramas give away everything in ost nd promoz...but this one iz going unpredictable...
fairi_88 thumbnail

Wahi to got so many shocks today ki kya bataaon. This show keeps me at the edge of my seat.The dialogues are amazing and so are the actors.I am so eager to know what will happen next. But like someone mentioned that Jaffar and Zara might end up together, I think so too. I feel very bad for Saad too. Ab pata chalega mummy ko. Jeete ji apne bete ko chain se rehne nahi diya.

Yes this show has some amazing dialogues...very powerful writing i must say...the story iz nothing new but itz the dialoguez nd execution dat has made it different...
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
If I were hina I would back out.
Zara has suffered enough through this family, time to make amends.