Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
OMG.. today's episode.. Hina and Jaffar can actually end up together but she calls him bhai ๐Ÿ˜• and Zain should stay away from Zara.. the precap for next episode isn't happening at all.. what's poor Hina's fault.. Saad is just stupid.. plain mummy's boy..๐Ÿคข
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

saad came out with his bipolar personality today. all of the sudden he flipped on Zara for something his mom incited him for. slight fault of Zara but nothing worth that big of a deal either. I also dont like Zara hiding things from saad. His job issue and i predict that blowing up on her face. phupho is just getting worst by each episode. Zain's bro has a kid?? this thing is turning in to a big wirlpool. Zara's sister's husband (brother in law) is a mystery character which makes no sense at all.
all and all i am still liking this show.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I know right, that guy (saras husband) just came to ruin it for everyone else and he's not even truth ful,
Abbey aaya kyun tha, there was enough tracks in this show that they didn't need to make Sara husband a weirdo too.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairi_88

I usually dont post in this thread but today i feel like posting, not being married i wonder what can a girl do if (God forbid) getz stucked in a situation ion like Zara iz...i mean however she tries to strengthen her relation with Saad, phopo will eventually come up with some dramey bazi all the tym, whatz her problem , i mean i don't understand the behaviorz of such mother in lawz, she iz throwing tantrumz like a 5 year old kid...person like Saad would eventually get fed up keeping a balance between wife nd mother...he was bound to react like wht he did today , i know it was wrong the way he reacted on that report issue, he shouldnt have done that...but if a mother continuez to throw tantrumz like dis or keep taunting the daughter in law for smallest reasonz, husband would either be completely silent or start scolding wife, but wht can Zara do๐Ÿค”

I realy dread that what happens if someone in real life getz stucked like dis๐Ÿ˜ต

Don't worry, these mother in laws only exist in dramas, in reality they are only 20% of what they are showing here.
Yes some are possessive of their sons but they don't fake an injury to keep them away ๐Ÿ˜†
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@fairi88
dont worry you will learn to deal with it when you get married...lol
things are not so bad .. lot of adjustment from both sides and all is bed of roses.๐Ÿ˜‰
Thats not true...in some cases there are far worst MILs
but not all of them are bad

Originally posted by: fairi_88

Guzarey laik?๐Ÿ˜ฒ Itna acha to hai yeh drama dude๐Ÿ˜†

typical story
what was the precap?
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Don't worry, these mother in laws only exist in dramas, in reality they are only 20% of what they are showing here.
Yes some are possessive of their sons but they don't fake an injury to keep them away ๐Ÿ˜†

I hope that such thingz dont happen in real life otherwise it scarez me to death๐Ÿ˜† what kind of a mother in law would try to keep her son nd bahu separate...like in the start she wasnt letting them sleep in one room , i mean is that for real , like seriously ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜† who does dat... Well i have seen mother in laws who wud alwayz be complaining about bahu in front of everyone nd taunting al the time, but this was new for me, i remember in muhabbat aag si, apa je tried to keep her younger brother nd bhabi separate by telling them fake stories๐Ÿ˜† i hope no one does that in real life...
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

@fairi88
dont worry you will learn to deal with it when you get married...lol
things are not so bad .. lot of adjustment from both sides and all is bed of roses.๐Ÿ˜‰

Lol i pray that every girl getz a good mother in law , bad mother in law iz a pure torture๐Ÿ˜†
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

typical story
what was the precap?

Story iz typical but dialoguez r written in an awesome way, i like that...i watched online so precap wasnt uploaded there...
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
They're MIL like these in reality too