Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
i just remember one more thing that i love about paki drama
no annoying ,over smart, trying to hard child artists...
there are few child artists but i have not come across them being annoying yet and they also get limited on air time so that also helps. yuppie...
I am too old to be dealing with over chulbuley type kids. screen mein ghus ke thappad lagane ka dil karta hai. ( ex yeh rishta's naksh for a while playing kid)
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@ cimba & brainchild- I'm struggling to make it through MIK's show already.. :( seriously..and I really really like him, but the other factors just make it unbearable for me to tolerate the show!

Coming to the topic- one thing- Pakistani dramas are close to reality! You can always relate to a situation or a character because either you've been through it yourself, or know someone who has. It's as simple as that.
cimba thumbnail
the best part of all ... there is no NAGIN dramas...🤣 there is new nagin is drama coming on indian tv... OMG ... producers and directors and actor are thinking with these shows...
Edited by cimba - 8 years ago
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So true..excellent post...they r close to reality!and no absurd drama
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cimba

the best part of all ... there is no NAGIN dramas...🤣 there is new nagin is drama coming on indian tv... OMG ... producers and directors and actor are thinking with these shows...

I know! I love arjun bijlani but I can't get myself to watch it.. nope, not at all..
cimba thumbnail
this day and age ... is there any people who can find that insult to intelligent entertaining??? then there are history dramas ... that is gone ,done and over with ... come on that is why its called history...let it gooo .. indian tv has become crap fest since its on 24/7...