Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: cimba

mere ajnabi is actually a good show. I too like it.
all the big actor dramas are duds currently , i am not sure what to watch??? I will miss mol and diyaar e dil so much..

yes i have watched few epis of it..this drama s really good...is the boy with whom urwa is married involved with other girl? What is the last development of this drama?
Dhani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Omggg so good to see so many mera raqueeb fans here

I m so thankful to zindagi for airing this show otherwise i wudnt hv ever watched it as online print is very bad

Agree its a bit slow but so so sooo much better than the crapfest we watch now a days

I wish it aired in some other channel than aplus then it wud hv gotten its well deserved fame

Hinna plz stick with the show and forward the rona dhona scenes and convos with the mom and also forward juggans sister track

Abby I watched mera raqueeb in baddest print but still I like it. coz of story and adeel ...And you are so write once you forward rona dhona its really good show..Saba and adeel convos are best...saba is character which sometimes is all bechari and sometimes sharp as knife ๐Ÿ˜†
Dhani_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Commelina

Mehwish aur Adnan se yaad aaya..
In mere qatil mere dildaar, adnan's character was mad after Mehwish and he had left no stones unturned to get what he wanted.
And there was another drama Rubaru , I hadn't followed but seen few parts here n there. Mehwish had played the role of his wife and he was mad yet again but for some other woman,his student perhaps.
Maine socha yaar yeh aadmi apni patni chahe voh kitni hi khubsurat kyun na ho use chod hamesha kisi aur mein hi interested hota hai. :D

Don't get me start over two lady swag but here adnan is more tolerable than in other ...here he aleast know what he want or should I say obsess. but in most drama he want best of both world...I hate when they suddenly show first wife as vamp to second wife. ๐Ÿ˜† now that's really sick isn't it
Dhani_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Commelina

I find Mehwish quite beautiful. Her perfomance was commendable in MqMD.
Ahsan is also a good actor.
Mirat ul uroos ...havent heard of it but since it is Mehwish n Ahsan will try it soon. I hope it is happy ending. Mujhe premiyon ka bichadna khasa pasand nhi aata hai.

NO yaar it have happy ending.i too mostly stay away from sad ending ๐Ÿ˜†
I like mehwish playing decent, mature , open minded so opposite of her sister IN mirat ul uroos
its good play with lots of family stuff.
and How can I forget kadhi kabhi awesome chemistry between lead but bad story line indeed.
Dhani_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

No, Affan is the other guy. Jiska accident hua. I have lvoed him since I saw him with Aiza in Saari Bhool Humari Thi. ๐Ÿ˜†

I know but I don't like him much becoz I only saw him in ladoon mein pali with maya...which is not so good ๐Ÿ˜†
I liked him in that show too!
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Laddoo mein pali was such a crapfest

Ewww
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Fizzaaa.. Congrats on the second one.. Iss k 9 pages bhi hogaye ?? Aur main AB aarahi hoon ๐Ÿคฃ
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@grey
mere ajnabi is dragging a bit nothing has moved much . Urwah's father gets married and it turns out to be an aunt of the guy who loved her. husband is a jackass , who is playing cricket and MIL is a bigger ass. Father is a changed man and he loves and cares for his currant wife. nothing but lots of misery in making. likeable show though
Edited by cimba - 8 years ago
Prinzessin1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
currently watching Roag, it is truly one amazing drama. Very serious and intense drama though. Nevertheless must watch drama.

Edited by Prinzessin1 - 8 years ago