Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Commelina thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Can someone please tell me about the dramas where Faisal Quereshi is at his best ?
This is what I have watched already...
1. MZZB
2.Qaid e tanhai
3.Mann O Salwa
4.Bashar Momin
Prinzessin1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Commelina

Can someone please tell me about the dramas where Faisal Quereshi is at his best ?
This is what I have watched already...
1. MZZB
2.Qaid e tanhai
3.Mann O Salwa
4.Bashar Momin

Maane na ye dil, umm e kulsoom and i was also suggested roag
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Prinzessin1

Maane na ye dil, umm e kulsoom and i was also suggested roag

Yes MANAY NA YEH DIL

ROAG

MOL

IQRAAR

UMME KULSOOM

GHOST

MAIN ABDUL QADIR HOON

one of the bestest shows of FQ...watch these not only for him but also for the script
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
loved him where he plays blind poet.. no words to express his actin gin that. haal e dil, meri unsuni kahani, sandal
sandal was good acting by all
Edited by cimba - 8 years ago
-anoshka- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Following..thanks for the new thread
abby i have started mera rakeeb
Dhani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Commelina

I am taking a liberty here since I am quite new here. But here is what I think about the drama.
The concept of the story is beautiful. A young girl Aiman ( Sanam Jung) who loses her only family, her mother, has to move to her father's place. She is uncertain about moving in with her father for she thinks he hates her ( which is actually correct ). Morever her father does not come to pick her up for he is visiting another country and so he sends his close friend Haider (Adnan S ) to get her. And Aiman is to stay with Haider till the time being.
And here starts the journey of a girl who carries with her the grief of her lost mother and a dozen of insecurities. In this journey, she finds Haider who teaches her to be confident, removes her self doubts and helps her to break her inhibitions. He fill up the void that has always been in her life. He is reseved and yet opens up to her but he carries with him a dark past.
Sanam Jung has beautifully potrayed the innocence of Aiman and her insecurities , inferiority complexes . While Adnan has managed to carry out the role of real mentor , guardian and every support that he can provide to Aiman.
I must say it is a good drama. Some of the episodes make you smile( Aiman n her brother scenes). The speciality of the serial is Aiman's feelings for Haider, the innocence and purity of her love. You will not regret watching it.
Sanam and Adnan have done well here. And yet I would say a little bit of more chemistry between the lead pair would have done wonders.
All in all the story is worth watching. :)

thanks for detail conceptualization
I already started watching I am on 2nd episode
so far I like it..
I fact its first time I am actually liking adnan 😊
Dhani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

abby i have started mera rakeeb

sorry to barge in but it is one of my favorite...except few bits of mistake its actually a gem of drama 👏
Commelina thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhani_

sorry to barge in but it is one of my favorite...except few bits of mistake its actually a gem of drama 👏

Even I have watched Mera Rakeeb. I am still to watch the last episode of this drama but I have enjoyed watching whatever I have watched.
I had liked how they had shown the development of friendship and companionship between two people who had been betrayed by the closest people of their life. But I did not like the one who played Sajal Ali's husband. I used to fast forward their flashback scenes. How conveniently her husband had been cheating on her.
Commelina thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhani_

thanks for detail conceptualization

Ialready started watching I am on 2nd episode

so far I like it..

I fact its first time I am actually liking adnan😊

Hi Dhani
I agree with you. This is the only drama where I thought he deserved the heroine. Otherwise he always plays the husband who is always interested in women other than in his own wife.
I hated him in Maat and Mere Katil mere dildaar. And still I have to admit he does justice with the roles given to him.
In Mere humdum mere dost you will enjoy it till Haider's ex wife turns up. ( Sorry for the spoilers :))