Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zona. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
can anyone suggest me 2-3 real good dramas?few more dAys 2 go until my vacAtions end
so wanna watch some but dont know from where to start as have been missing alot of serials due to hectic study schedules
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: zona.

can anyone suggest me 2-3 real good dramas?few more dAys 2 go until my vacAtions end
so wanna watch some but dont know from where to start as have been missing alot of serials due to hectic study schedules

Jackson heights

Piya Mann bhaye

Jugnoo
zona. thumbnail
I have watched a few episodes of jugnoo
I'll start with piya Mann bhaye
Thanku Abby
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: zona.

I have watched a few episodes of jugnoo
I'll start with piya Mann bhaye
Thanku Abby

Plz plz plz watch piya mann bhaye

Its the only superhit show of geo tv this year
Splash-ASYA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: farahwalikhan

Is there any other good romantic/dramas like Diyaar-e-Dil and Mere Naam Yusuf Hai? These two are the only drama's I watched

humsafar, zindagi gulzar hai, mera naseeb. these 3 are my fav!!!
watch daam, mata e jaan hai tu, daastaan, and main abdul qadir hoon if u wanna watch some dramas with strong plots!! but they can make u cry as well!
tanhaiyan naye silsilay was a pretty good drama. it was light hearted and a bit romantic as well!
Dhani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Someone recommended me mere humdum mere dost
is it any good?
i mean i love SJ but not sure about Adnan siddiqui to pair with her😕
I love mere humdum mere dost!
zona. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Plz plz plz watch piya mann bhaye

Its the only superhit show of geo tv this year

Watched the first ep
It was really nice
Ushna looks really nice and good to see her in negative role (thank God not a bechari type)
But I hope it won't be a typical boring story of sister latto over same man
But from 1st ep it looks good 😊
Commelina thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
A very warm Hello from a Musafir here !
I have been peeping in this land since quite a few days and finally decided to share my views.

I started watching Pak dramas since 2013 and some of them are really close to my heart.
1.MZZB
2. Zindagi Gulzar Hai
3.Humsafar
Talking about underrated dramas, I really liked
4.Mann O Salwa
Will share a few more later on.

Edited by Commelina - 8 years ago
Commelina thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dhani_

Someone recommended me mere humdum mere dost

isit any good?

i mean i loveSJ but not sure about Adnan siddiqui to pair with her😕

I am taking a liberty here since I am quite new here. But here is what I think about the drama.
The concept of the story is beautiful. A young girl Aiman ( Sanam Jung) who loses her only family, her mother, has to move to her father's place. She is uncertain about moving in with her father for she thinks he hates her ( which is actually correct ). Morever her father does not come to pick her up for he is visiting another country and so he sends his close friend Haider (Adnan S ) to get her. And Aiman is to stay with Haider till the time being.
And here starts the journey of a girl who carries with her the grief of her lost mother and a dozen of insecurities. In this journey, she finds Haider who teaches her to be confident, removes her self doubts and helps her to break her inhibitions. He fill up the void that has always been in her life. He is reseved and yet opens up to her but he carries with him a dark past.
Sanam Jung has beautifully potrayed the innocence of Aiman and her insecurities , inferiority complexes . While Adnan has managed to carry out the role of real mentor , guardian and every support that he can provide to Aiman.
I must say it is a good drama. Some of the episodes make you smile( Aiman n her brother scenes). The speciality of the serial is Aiman's feelings for Haider, the innocence and purity of her love. You will not regret watching it.
Sanam and Adnan have done well here. And yet I would say a little bit of more chemistry between the lead pair would have done wonders.
All in all the story is worth watching. :)
Edited by Commelina - 8 years ago