Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Finished mera rakeeb...I kind of knew that she would die at the end...it was a good show. I wouldve been super pissed if she forgave herselfish husband.

Now I will start do qadam door thay

Oh yesss plz watch do qadam

Sami ayeza Jodi is too good here

But plz skip episodes 6 to 9

They r filler and kinda faltu

Watch Epi 1 to 5
Then skim through 6 to 9

Then again watch from Epi 10 when the fun starts
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neel_M

Just finished watching last episode of Maaye ni..

I cried non stop while watching last two episodes.
Never cried that much watching any show!

People whoever didn't watch this please watch.
This is one of the best show I watched in long time!

Thank you Abby!!

It's the first show I watched of sami fahad n samiya mumtaz

And I was BOWLED OVER...such brilliant performances and starcast

I was like whoa

Who r these people

This show made me a fan of these 3 in the first place

Many don't watch the show as people think it's a sad show but apart from last 2 episodes there r many beautiful scenes too

It's not a rona dhona crapfest shows like today's

It has emotions anger frustration love shown in different ways

I M SO glad u watched it till the end

SO BASICALLY THANK U

Next watch aitraaz...it's the new imran ABBAS show and it's getting interesting now

Prinzessin1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hilly

]@hilly...I LUV THE WAY U WRITE...why don't u write in other show threads

Plz start watching SANGAT...TUM MERE PAAS raho...preet na kariyo...neelam kinaray ...wud luv to discuss these shows with u as these r my current fav

wud love to read ur writing in other shows

Thanks! hehe.
um.. I find sangat - waay too depressing and just slow/murky? I dunno. I do keep up with it once in a while - so mad to know that her husband has disowned (or neglected) to accept the daughter anymore and blames the wife for everything and makes himself the victim (what in the world?! He's so insane/such a jerrrk, ugggh - his character is such a pisss offf!) & the rapist girlfriend is accepting him without fault of whatever he has done before (are you high women?! who in their right mind blindly accept a rapist as their love and bf). When you adopt a child, you still love and accept them. What's the baby's and mother's fault in this. How do you cope with such stupidity. Like at least be understanding and wise for once.
sorry for the rant. just some thoughts.
Don't like neelam kinaaray or tum mere pass raho - i'm just very picky when it comes to shows. lool, sorry.
Preet na kariyo - I'm watching. So far, alright.
thanks for your detailed review on Sangat. I can now savely give up on this one too. And just like you I am very choosy with shows too.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prinzessin1

Thanks! hehe.
um.. I find sangat - waay too depressing and just slow/murky? I dunno. I do keep up with it once in a while - so mad to know that her husband has disowned (or neglected) to accept the daughter anymore and blames the wife for everything and makes himself the victim (what in the world?! He's so insane/such a jerrrk, ugggh - his character is such a pisss offf!) & the rapist girlfriend is accepting him without fault of whatever he has done before (are you high women?! who in their right mind blindly accept a rapist as their love and bf). When you adopt a child, you still love and accept them. What's the baby's and mother's fault in this. How do you cope with such stupidity. Like at least be understanding and wise for once.
sorry for the rant. just some thoughts.
Don't like neelam kinaaray or tum mere pass raho - i'm just very picky when it comes to shows. lool, sorry.
Preet na kariyo - I'm watching. So far, alright.

thanks for your detailed review on Sangat. I can now savely give up on this one too. And just like you I am very choosy with shows too.

PRINCESS I WILL KILL U FORUM MEIN ghuss ke if u quit sangat

u ight even reached the main drama

So plz watch the episodes which already aired and then decide

it's way way better than the reviews
Prinzessin1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

PRINCESS I WILL KILL U FORUM MEIN ghuss ke if u quit sangat

u ight even reached the main drama

So plz watch the episodes which already aired and then decide

it's way way better than the reviews

Mithai, Laddoo, Pairain!! I have watched till episode 5 including precap, well it still hasnt sparked my interest.
I dont like sabas mother-in-law, Mikaal and Saba do look like hubby and wife but Mikaals way of romancing/body language is too sluggish for my liking. And the dragging scene was a No-Go. I dont care how much he tried to make up for it afterwards. The therapist is a weirdo, whilst it cant be denied that the outside world is quite brutal why force the victim to "cling" onto her husband. She has survived rape, at the moment its perfectly fine if she feels disconnected to her husband (who isnt the worlds best trophy anyway.). The bhabhi is nice. The mother is a weirdo and they should have atleast shown to us that the victim was taken for check up and morning after pill (for the sake of story they could have later shown that it didnt work). Zahid I couldnt care less about him or his motives. The dull screen colour is making the drama even more dull,depressing,sleepy and boring. Hum TV you can do muuuch better in the cinematography department. For now the subject has been tackled just like in any other drama 😭. Sabas acting/styling and wardrobe is too lush. Mainly watching for Saba.
The thought of watching another atleast 14/15 episodes of this is making me 🥱.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Epi 5 is just the starting phase
Keep watching

Many things happen after this

Just keep watching plzzz
Omg zohab and Nayab are so cuteee
I am loving them after just one scene
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Omg zohab and Nayab are so cuteee

I am loving them after just one scene

U HV NO IDEA HOW MADLY I SHIPPED SAMI AYEZA AFTER THIS SHOW

GOD THESE TWO HV SERIOUS CHEMISTRY MAN

THIS SHOW USED TO GET AROUND 6 to 7 trps for geo surprising everyone jus coz of the jodi n different storyline

Otherwise geo show trps dont usualy cross 2.3

Only bashar used to get around 3 to 3.5

And asmano pe likha used to get around 6
Idk about chemistry because i havent seen them much yet but I love their characters and the story
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Idk about chemistry because i havent seen them much yet but I love their characters and the story

Oh yeah i forgot u jus started

I just cant wait for the scenes which will come after episode 10

U ll die

I cant wait to air it on zindagi

I will watch again with mom then