Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
In Maaye ni Samya Mumtaz just nailed it as a mother! She touches my heart. I'm at episode 10. Thanks Abby for recommending this show!
I so want to watch pul sirat and maaye ni
and also sirat e mustaqeem
hilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prinzessin1

Eeeps! yaay! I'm glad you gave it a try. I had stumbled upon it and abs. loveeed the show. There's so many lessons and tips and to pick up from this show - when it comes to protecting and saving your marriage and not allowing any interference.
She's Sabreen - have been loving her since 'meri adhuri mohabaat' days and she's flawless in this. Another lovely shows of hers.

Faisal & his dimples, lool. He's flawless with both. Love how beautifully the show is executed - esp when it comes to past and present and how sabreen's made to be second wife esp in front of Iffat and her son, when it all was, was bitter circumstances, helplessness, and iffat who hugely pushed him away; naturally how even the society pins you as a second women - just because you married a married man.
I haven't wached dusri beewi - but i can bet it's so much better. Beautiful story that one just has to watch, since the relationship can't be adequately put into words.

All another thing, how iffat fam and other characters are all shades of grey - one min you're liking them and the next you hate them and then you have mixed feeling about why were the way they were.
Let me know when you're done - don't wanna spoil it all.

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
@hilly...I LUV THE WAY U WRITE...why don't u write in other show threads
Plz start watching SANGAT...TUM MERE PAAS raho...preet na kariyo...neelam kinaray ...wud luv to discuss these shows with u as these r my current fav

wud love to read ur writing in other shows
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Neel_M

In Maaye ni Samya Mumtaz just nailed it as a mother! She touches my heart. I'm at episode 10. Thanks Abby for recommending this show!

Fahad and Sami r also very good in showing love for the mom in different way

And both look so hand some in this show Ufff

Now it seems like a dream that fahad n sami starring in same show

Thanks to a n b production they cast fahad sami in two of their best projects...mayeni n main chand si

Where r u watching mayeni...did u get a good print

Coz in YouTube there r many bad prints of mayeni too

I 'll give u good print link if u need

Let me know

Doing ruin it by watching in bad print

Neel_M thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Fahad and Sami r also very good in showing love for the mom in different way

And both look so hand some in this show Ufff

Now it seems like a dream that fahad n sami starring in same show

Thanks to a n b production they cast fahad sami in two of their best projects...mayeni n main chand si

Where r u watching mayeni...did u get a good print

Coz in YouTube there r many bad prints of mayeni too

I 'll give u good print link if u need

Let me know

Doing ruin it by watching in bad print

Love Fahad and Sami... their love for their mama are so true and honest...all over this is an amazing show!
I got a very good print in Youtube 😃

Hina, don't miss it..
I love Fahad and Samiya Mumtaz
hilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
]@hilly...I LUV THE WAY U WRITE...why don't u write in other show threads
Plz start watching SANGAT...TUM MERE PAAS raho...preet na kariyo...neelam kinaray ...wud luv to discuss these shows with u as these r my current fav

wud love to read ur writing in other shows

Thanks! hehe.
um.. I find sangat - waay too depressing and just slow/murky? I dunno. I do keep up with it once in a while - so mad to know that her husband has disowned (or neglected) to accept the daughter anymore and blames the wife for everything and makes himself the victim (what in the world?! He's so insane/such a jerrrk, ugggh - his character is such a pisss offf!) & the rapist girlfriend is accepting him without fault of whatever he has done before (are you high women?! who in their right mind blindly accept a rapist as their love and bf). When you adopt a child, you still love and accept them. What's the baby's and mother's fault in this. How do you cope with such stupidity. Like at least be understanding and wise for once.
sorry for the rant. just some thoughts.
Don't like neelam kinaaray or tum mere pass raho - i'm just very picky when it comes to shows. lool, sorry.
Preet na kariyo - I'm watching. So far, alright.
Neel_M thumbnail
Just finished watching last episode of Maaye ni..
I cried non stop while watching last two episodes.
Never cried that much watching any show!

People whoever didn't watch this please watch.
This is one of the best show I watched in long time!

Thank you Abby!!
Finished mera rakeeb...I kind of knew that she would die at the end...it was a good show. I wouldve been super pissed if she forgave herselfish husband.

Now I will start do qadam door thay