Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

This is my first post here but I keep peeping in every now and then to check out what is the latest in the Pakistani drama land...I am surprised no one is talking about 'Mere Ajnabi'...Its coming along to be quite an interesting and decent drama...

Wud hv watched it if the hero was different

Koi bhi but farhan saeed
576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Wud hv watched it if the hero was different

Koi bhi but farhan saeed

He did come across as a bit awkward, but so far there isn't much about him other than his pining for the heroine in the background...The show is still at its 12th episode...Its good, I must say...
farahwalikhan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Is there any other good romantic/dramas like Diyaar-e-Dil and Mere Naam Yusuf Hai? These two are the only drama's I watched
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

He did come across as a bit awkward, but so far there isn't much about him other than his pining for the heroine in the background...The show is still at its 12th episode...Its good, I must say...

I m happy that it's good...finally urwa got a good script
ShamrozSays thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: WaliFarah

Does anyone have any dramas of Maya Ali in a negative role? If not in a negative role, then at least in a role where she isn't the bechaari girl of the series. I loved how in DeD how mouthy Farah was to her cousins and stuff and didn't like how she ended becoming bechaari because of her mom. I like headstrong girls. 😊

if u wanna see maya in negative then u must see meri zindagi hai tu👍🏼 and also u can watch zid
she isnt really negative but her character was quite annoying and irritating😡 as hell
ShamrozSays thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: farahwalikhan

Is there any other good romantic/dramas like Diyaar-e-Dil and Mere Naam Yusuf Hai? These two are the only drama's I watched

u must have seen both humsafar and zgh apart from it ahsan's meri zindagi hai tu and mausam is nice so is aunn zara👍🏼
even i wanna see some intense romantic dramas plzzz suggest me some!
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
mere ajnabi is actually a good show. I too like it.
all the big actor dramas are duds currently , i am not sure what to watch??? I will miss mol and diyaar e dil so much..
Prinzessin1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShamrozSays

if u wanna see maya in negative then u must see meri zindagi hai tu👍🏼 and also u can watch zid
she isnt really negative but her character was quite annoying and irritating😡 as hell

Khoya khoya chand she is negative too
Prinzessin1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: farahwalikhan

Romantic dramas: humsafar, bilqees kaur,meri zindagi hai tu,parsa,malal,do qaam door thay,bilqees kaur,piya mann bhaye,mausam,mere humdum mere ost,
farahwalikhan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you, I'm starting Humsafar, is there a thread to post my views on that? Khirad is really cute.