Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: IshaLuvIshveer

hi dear sorry for late reply but this chapter was really cute and love naughty Ranveer  πŸ˜‰ Sheetal is such a cheapo but loving the track and I hope Ranveer don't sleep πŸ˜‰ it was a lovely update and sorry for late dearie but Happy New Year, I hope your dreams and wiishes cime true and may god give all the happiness to u and your family. Happy New Year πŸ˜³πŸ€— and update soon πŸ˜³

ya ya no problem dear you have replied hain na that is more than enough happy that you enjoyed and liked the episode ya the track is something i was thinking for a month to shape it don't know whether i have shaped it well but try my best to keep you all hooked. haaan even happy new year to you too my dear let this year be a great year in your life let god give all the happiness and success for you this year happy new year 2016 to you and your family. i have updated it keep reading and thanks for comments😊😊😊
amazing3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi, 
Nice one dear. ...I was away from the forum for a while and missed lots of updates. ...so not really sure where story is so far. ... will try and catch up later. 

All the same, a passionate chapter 

Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Huh ...finally ranveer ne bata diya ishani ko... At least now ishani will keep check on sheetal ... Superb update ...lots of love
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
At least he told her <3 I'm loving this relation between these two :D Continue soon :)
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awww..cute one sakshi. kash yeh sab matsh main dekhkne ko milta..really lovely update dear d way she s ignorin chudayil sheetal s cute ..u  can be a great writer dear, keeep update soon
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amazing3

Hi Sakshi, 

Nice one dear. ...I was away from the forum for a while and missed lots of updates. ...so not really sure where story is so far. ... will try and catch up later. 

thanks a lot dear ya even i was missing you and your comments no problem yaar read in your free time ya thanks for t😊he comments dear keep reading hope you will catch of the chapters 😊😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amazing3

Hi Sakshi, 

ya thank you so much dear ya even i was missing you happy that you are back no problem yaar read in your free times i am so happy that i got a comment from you after so many days missed you baby...thanks a lot for your comments and keep reading dear😊😊😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zenab78

Huh ...finally ranveer ne bata diya ishani ko... At least now ishani will keep check on sheetal ... Superb update ...lots of love

hi zenab ya this is how i want ishveer relation in the show but that show always has only misunderstandings ya ishani will be bit cautious thanks for the comments and lots of love to you too my dear keep reading😊😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bloomfield

At least he told her <3 I'm loving this relation between these two :D Continue soon :)

haan aarushi this understanding is what i am expecting in the show but we only get misunderstandings ya sure let me continue dear thanks for the comments and keep reading 😊😊😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

awww..cute one sakshi. kash yeh sab matsh main dekhkne ko milta..really lovely update dear d way she s ignorin chudayil sheetal s cute ..u  can be a great writer dear, keeep update soon

thanks dear for the comments we will get only misunderstandings in the show happy you liked the episode and i am not that great writer and all yaar writing something what comes to my mind that's it thanks for reading and let me update keep reading dear 😊😊😊