Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ISHVEERLUVPRIYA

Hi Priya happy for the comment glad you loved the episode. its okay yaar no need sorry. Glad you loved the family moments. Keep reading to know further dear loved the comment

Hii sakshi.
 your update always awsome ur a great writer.cong for your first thread complete .your first thread was amazing and your  next thread  rock2 keep writing dear.
hopes ranveer and ishani romance blowing your next thread .

[/QUOTE]

Hi Priya thanks you for your reply. Not that great writer dear all people writing will be successful only when readers are loyal hence its all because of you I was able to complete the thread. Thanks for your support till date. Ya let me open the new thread ya let me write and will get Ishveer romance Hope I will make it to your expectations 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyanka98

Hey sakshi firstly sorry I was busy so I didn't read it. today I ve read ur all last week chapters.it's wonderful dear.. And now this thread is over.. Now I am waiting for ur next thread.. update it soon..

HI Priyanka lovely for the comment. Its okay yaar work is first Glad you loved the episodes. Ya thread is over now ya there is a  new thread. Ya let me update it keep reading 😉😉😉
PratzN thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome ff you are just superb
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveershadhika

Awesome ff you are just superb

Hi dear welcome to the forum thanks for reading my FF happy that you liked the FF thanks for the comment keep reading 😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

😛