Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Effulgent

Hey Sakshi! Well, you deserve all the accolades for this. :) And yes, no need to thank me. :))

Hmmm thanks dear I cannot be without thanking readers like you without you all my story would be in vein so suπŸ˜‰rely I need to thank youπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

Well done sakshi... you are gona rock with part-2 am wiating keep update soon darl

Hi dear happy for the comment thanks for your wishes and expectation on me hope I will fulfill it keep reading dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Congro... for you completed thread Sakshi!
u all chap fanstic great imginary. And you going on opne a new thread i must say u rock on part2. U wrote more ff god bless u
Keep writing ... i'm waiting for nxt upda
Saai16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi.,,
Sorry for the late reply, yur last episode is osm and congratzz for yur part 2, happy and eagerly waiting for the nxt episode
cuteii thumbnail
Keep Update Waiting For Our Next Chapter And IShveer RomanceπŸ˜›
powergirlpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hi Priya happy for the comment glad you loved the episode. its okay yaar no need sorry. Glad you loved the family moments. Keep reading to know further dear loved the comment
[/QUOTE]

Hii sakshi.
 your update always awsome ur a great writer.cong for your first thread complete .your first thread was amazing and your  next thread  rock2 keep writing dear.
hopes ranveer and ishani romance blowing your next thread .

priyanka98 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey sakshi firstly sorry I was busy so I didn't read it. today I ve read ur all last week chapters.it's wonderful dear.. And now this thread is over.. Now I am waiting for ur next thread.. update it soon..
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Congro... for you completed thread Sakshi!
u all chap fanstic great imginary. And you going on opne a new thread i must say u rock on part2. U wrote more ff god bless u
Keep writing ... i'm waiting for nxt upda

Hi Paige happy for the comment and wishes it is possible because of you all. Glad that you loved my chapters Ya there is going to be new thread dear thanks for that trust on me let me try my best to reach your expectation. Thanks dear let me update it keep reading
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saai16

Hi sakshi.,,

Sorry for the late reply, yur last episode is osm and congratzz for yur part 2, happy and eagerly waiting for the nxt episode

Hi Saai your single comment is always more than enough yaar no need sorry dear. Glad you loved the episode thanks for the wishes ya let me update it keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteii

Keep Update Waiting For Our Next Chapter And IShveer RomanceπŸ˜›

HI Cuteii ya let me update it keep reading you will get their romance hope I can meet all your expectations keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰