Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteii

a BIG "Thank You"To You Roshni Who write Such a Great Stories For Loyal Fans

Your Stories are Really Amazing Make Us Feel ReleaveπŸ˜‰

Thanks for the comment Cuteii but Mein Roshini nahi Sakshi . Happy that if the comments are for me. happy that you liked the story . Or if it is for Roshini I will be double happy for you and her. Keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

Hey hi dear congratulation for 100 episode
And big thank you for hiving us such a wonderful moments of ishveer which v all wanted to se but never got a chance for it in serial
Also thanx for always giving pm and replying to my late comments
Coming to update this was very beautiful chapter with ranvee planning so well and finally love birds met on Valentine day. Now something interesting is coming up I guess
Waiting to we how they runaway
Thnx fr pm

Hi dear thank you for the wishes. Hmmm its my pleasure been a part of this story happy that you enjoyed Ishveer in my story. No worries you  single reply means a lot to me. happy that you loved the episode. Tried my best to make the valentines day special hope I have done full justice to the chapter. hmmm will be bit filmy bear me for it keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadikaIshVeer

Thank God Ranveer finally saved his ladylove that to on valentines day πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ 

A very brilliant update sweetie , keep updating like thisπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

HugsπŸ€—πŸ€—

Ya hero is always a hero will surely protect Ishani against all the problem in the world. Haan hope I have done justice to valentines day.  glad that you liked the episode let me update it keep reading lots of hug to you tooπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

sakshi5050 thumbnail

thanks for the comment matsholic keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naush2015

A big congrat for you Sakshi.all ur chapters were so interesting that we havnt even realized that you have completed 100 ch.it was a great journey with you and i hope it will go on.may you write many ffs for us.God bless you.

Hi Naush thanks for your wishes dear. Lovely to hear that you enjoyed all the chapters till date. Ya even I cannot believe I have reached 100 chapters. Ya it has been a pleasure journey with you guys till date.Ya till the extreme I can I will surely make the story interesting with new plots and characters. Ya even I am planning for a new FF  thought to finish RANVEER'S UNSAID FEELINGS but the plot right now is taking me long way once it is over let me think of new ff keep reading happy for the comment πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyanka98

Firstly Happy Valentines day Sakshi. Secondly A very big congratulations to u for the completion of 100 chapters. Valentine's day chapter is really good. Clap for u..Finally on valentine day ranveer and ishani r together.. yippee.. So u planned this chapter for Valentine Day. Aaaha. Nice one yaar.

Hi Priyanka thanks for valentines day wishes and wish you a very happy valentines day. thanks for your wishes without you all it is not possible to reach 100 chapters you all made it possible. hope was able to do some justice to valentines day for out Ishveer. Thanks for the claps. Ya as story was going at its peak made a plan to reunite them during valentines day hope i have done some justice. Thank you so much Priyanka for all your support keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Hi Sakshi! Congro... for completing100 chap yaar and plz don't tell me thanks yaar you write such a beautiful love story. your imaginary mindblowing and your all chap supeb... i join forum only for read your ff.keep writting & a big hug for you...,
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Hi Sakshi! Congro... for completing100 chap yaar and plz don't tell me thanks yaar you write such a beautiful love story. your imaginary mindblowing and your all chap supeb... i join forum only for read your ff.keep writting & a big hug for you...,

Hey my dear Paige I like you so much when ever I read the comment I could feel your innocence happy for that I have got a cute reader. thanks for the wishes without you all I could have not reached 100th epiosode.
Really so so happy for that my story made you to join our forum happy hearing it I almost blushed now.

A bit hug for you too my dear πŸ€—
IshveerIsLife thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi! Congrats for 100 episode! Yaar so sorry for not replying for your episodes and no need for thanking me yaar you deserve it.

Coming to FF, your FF was superb. It was full of package. Hate Naina and her family hope they don't create any problem in Ishveer's life. Pratik is so cute.

Nirbhay and Ritika gets on my nerves! They are so annoying and Nirbhay dreams allot. But Ranveer finally saved his Ishu and really happy.

Waiting for your update eagerly. Update soon yaar! Thankyou for regular pms and again sorry dear!

Lots of love and hug,
Isha