Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Duskyylilac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Ur wlcm Sakshi ...and congratulation on ccompletion of 100 epi...thanks for pm and coming to episode its superb finally ranveer and ishani are together and I'm waiting for next epi coz I'm waiting to know how will they escape from nirbhays mansion ... Great work Sakshi ... Lots of hugs and love πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
ayeshamukhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No need to say thnx ...
Rather than we thanked you for giving us such a wonderful story ...
And especially you expensive time to write it on daily basis...
I know its very difficult to describe the whole situation ...
Any way its lovely update so after a long interval of time ishveer huged each other ...
Just wish now they will go to Mumbai without any further troubles..
cuteii thumbnail
a BIG "Thank You"To You Roshni Who write Such a Great Stories For Loyal Fans
Your Stories are Really Amazing Make Us Feel ReleaveπŸ˜‰
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey hi dear congratulation for 100 episode
And big thank you for hiving us such a wonderful moments of ishveer which v all wanted to se but never got a chance for it in serial
Also thanx for always giving pm and replying to my late comments
Coming to update this was very beautiful chapter with ranvee planning so well and finally love birds met on Valentine day. Now something interesting is coming up I guess
Waiting to we how they runaway
Thnx fr pm
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank God Ranveer finally saved his ladylove that to on valentines day πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ 
A very brilliant update sweetie , keep updating like thisπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

HugsπŸ€—πŸ€—
naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A big congrat for you Sakshi.all ur chapters were so interesting that we havnt even realized that you have completed 100 ch.it was a great journey with you and i hope it will go on.may you write many ffs for us.God bless you. Edited by naush2015 - 8 years ago
priyanka98 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Firstly Happy Valentines day Sakshi. Secondly A very big congratulations to u for the completion of 100 chapters. Valentine's day chapter is really good. Clap for u..Finally on valentine day ranveer and ishani r together.. yippee.. So u planned this chapter for Valentine Day. Aaaha. Nice one yaar.
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bloomfield

No need to thank me Sakshi <3 Just do well and keep doing better and better :)

Coming to the chapters/episodes: both of them were intriguing enough and I am sorry that I am not able to comment daily. Hope you understand :)

Hi Aarushi no dear it is needed to thank you guys for sure. Thanks for your encouragement.

happy that you liked the plot of my story right now. Ya it is okay dear one way or the other you are coming up with your comment even in busy schedule that is more than enough for me. Ya I understand dear keep reading πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zenab78

Ur wlcm Sakshi ...and congratulation on ccompletion of 100 epi...thanks for pm and coming to episode its superb finally ranveer and ishani are together and I'm waiting for next epi coz I'm waiting to know how will they escape from nirbhays mansion ... Great work Sakshi ... Lots of hugs and love πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

hmmm Hi Zenba. Thanks for the wishes Zenab. Happy that you liked the episode and my concept. Ya keep reading interesting twists are ahead. thank you so much Zenab for the comment lots of hug to you too keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshamukhtar

No need to say thnx ...
Rather than we thanked you for giving us such a wonderful story ...
And especially you expensive time to write it on daily basis...
I know its very difficult to describe the whole situation ...
Any way its lovely update so after a long interval of time ishveer huged each other ...
Just wish now they will go to Mumbai without any further troubles..

Hi Ayesha it is my responsibility to say thanks to you. Yaar its a normal FF just writing what comes to my mind it is successful only because of you guys. hmmm ya bit time consuming but writing is kind of my passion so I have proper schedule for writing. hmmm happy that you liked the episode glad loved Ishveer hug. Reaching mumbai will be a dramatic sequence keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰